- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
About oto capital
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a UA Creative Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of ideating and designing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and social media adverts and promotional creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between game and concepts - appealing to our users and serving the marketing purpose, missions and targets.
What you tell your friends you do
“I convince people to play our games by designing super-smart advertising creatives”
What you will really be doing
Working with the team, and independently to ideate and conceptualise new ideas for our user acquisition creative production.
Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns in the industry.
Researching and documenting tailored marketing ideas based on individual project requirements.
Running brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
Shaping and creating procedures to ensure consistency in ideation and contribution from the other team members.
Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
Developing exceptional and well-crafted ideations docs and storyboards that meet a project's requirements.
Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
Monitor results of creatives and propose actions and revisions for the same.
Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams across a range of skill sets both within the marketing creative team and in other teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web and social
A solid understanding of design, copy, and story telling.
Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
Have in-depth knowledge of advertising, and multichannel marketing models.
Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and Advertising
The ability to refine other people’s ideas as well and come up with new ones to create high performance creatives.
Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of
go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be
showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized
sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program
The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)
Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various
parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business
Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/
trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become
eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP): INR 33,750(stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR
6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please
note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you
are active in the program.
CTC (BDA - Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance
pay) for Inside Sales.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR, promotional events, Content writing and handling some support works.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER-ML DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, optimize algorithms/models for performance and scalability, engineer & implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale
- Daily Grind: Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, and ensure healthy models, endpoints, CI/CD,
- Career Progression: Senior ML Engineer, ML Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Advanced Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras
- Python, spaCy, NLTK, Word2Vec, Graph databases, Knowledge-graph, BERT (derived models), Hyperparameter tuning
- Experience with OOPs and design patterns
- Exposure to RDBMS/NoSQL
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages as per SEO best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- At Least 2 year of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of WordPress (Important)
- Have the patience to wait for campaign results and learn from failed campaigns.
- Functional knowledge of HTML coding and tags
- Quick decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role looks interesting to you,
As next steps, we would like you to take this assessment test - https://careers.turing.com/apply/info/om
Please ignore the job title and location status question in this test (select option 3 for the same.)
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords