The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
• Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
• Strong experience in Zoho Campaigns and Email Automation
• Create various email lists and campaigns
• Create and design various CTAs and email templates
• Test every campaign success
• Determine email marketing KPIs
• Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
• Develop a lead generation strategy
• Create smart email lists
• Increase email subscriptions
• Analyse data to get smart insights
• Suggest methods for improvements
• Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
• Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed
Requirements and qualifications
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
• Proficient using marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
• Experience with email automation tools
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Search Traffic Manager. Candidates must have experience with the cryptocurrency domain.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Responsible for overall organic traffic growth of the website through Google Search, Google News, Discover etc
- Performing competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth.
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords for driving organic traffic
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals: Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet with the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- Analyze ad Coordinate with Engineering team to implement Technical SEO changes
- Understanding & Implementation of various Media Specific SEO techniques like News SEO, Video Sitemaps & Various types of content schema.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports related to the performance of the website, technical issues, and more
- Conduct a market research to identify the need of online marketing campaigns. Keep himself/herself up to date with ongoing trends.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in SEO (Experience in the News/Media Industry are preferred)
- Should have experience in handling large websites with min. 2M+ Traffic
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain is must
- Strong with numbers and using Analytics & research tools like: Google analytics, Google Search console, ahref, Semrush and other leading marketing software tools
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in optimizing the site for Google Top Stories, Google News & Google Discover
Location: Gurgaon, India
Salary: 6 to 10 LPA (Competitive in Market)
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinmarketcap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on: https://rb.gy/lealon
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Meeting all communication requirements of the company
- Coordinating with and working with Video Editors, Graphic Designers, the Product Team and the Media Buying Team to develop long-term content assets
- Working with the Brand Development team to produce branding collaterals
- Building a team of copywriters internally or externally to meet the high performance requirements of the company
What you need to have:
- 3-10 years of copywriting/ marketing/ advertising experience
- Ability to create compelling marketing assets including video ads, scripts for those videos, supporting copies etc.
- Exceptional reading and writing skills; great command over the English langauage, impeccable grammar.
- Strong editorial/content background and proofreading skills
- Ability to innovate and think out of the box
- People skills - ability to work well in a team, work with designers and video editors and product experts to communicate accurately and effectively.
- Ability to work hard and long in an intense, ambitious environment
- MICA alumni applications will be preferred
We are searching for a Marketing Executive to help with marketing projects for our organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the "art" of marketing and have a wealth of ideas for developing effective tactics. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to generate B2B leads and foster client interest in our products and services in such a way that our reputation is strengthened and our growth is facilitated.
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
What you’ll be doing:
● Write content for the blog and large story pieces. Interview senior facility management executives and real-estate leaders.
● Product content: Create an educational product and solution content across platforms.
● Customer marketing: Become an expert on our customers and their unique cases. Write compelling case study content in multiple formats (webpage, blog, video, social) that highlights how Facilio helps enterprises transform facilities experience.
● Sales Enablement: Communicate value proposition and high-value sales materials, presentations, partner training, and feature collaterals.
● Optimize all content for SEO for better reach, measure and improve content programs
What type of skills you’ll need:
● Previous experience: 1-3 yrs of experience of content writing or marketing experience, preferably at B2B tech product company
● You love writing stories. Have many examples to show. Can work with consistent feedback.
● You love to research, to dig below the surface, and uncover the truth.
● Customers are always your main focus and priority.