Marketing Strategy Jobs in Pune
Roles & Responsibilities -
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives.
Our client is an all-in-one Creative Agency that takes care of all the creative needs under one umbrella. They believe in the use of words, concepts and ideology to structure a company's brand identity and provide them with a holistic approach toward their goal of establishing a digital footprint catering to all sections of the industry.
Their umbrella shelters multiple subunits. Each unit plays a pivotal role in transforming its customer's digital journey.
- Create proposals based on the market and customer insights, including value proposition, pricing, strategy and target audience.
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms. Design, plan, and execute them and measure their effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness, come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract, convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- You'd have your own high-performing marketing team, so ensure effective coordination takes place within as well as with other teams to achieve desired results.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources, and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and clients, and excel in different fields of the market.
- You've got the authority to implement and improve any on-going marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or any related field
- 3-7 years of work experience
- You know market segmentation, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out, establish KPIs and plan resources by those KPIs"
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Your knowledge of various marketing and analytical tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is an advantage
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You carry leadership qualities and have managed several marketing teams and have the desire to nurture your teammates.
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeline and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
What you need to have:
- Looking for Marketing Executive/ Trainee for US/ Pune based startup.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male candidates having good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent people skills
- Should be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/ she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.