- Grow business month on month - Identify and map prospective clients, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly and negotiating the terms of agreement.
- Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
- Primary responsibility will be to understand client requirements & on-board quality Affiliates / Publishers / Ad networks to deliver required quality & numbers through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Media buying (both mobile and PC web traffic of CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI, CPS, CPT, CPR, CPV, CPA traffic.
- Close coordination with BD & Client Servicing Team.
- Negotiate and manage commission structures for affiliates
- Thorough knowledge of attribution platforms Appsflyer, Branch, Singular, Adjust, Kochava etc.
- Troubleshooting tracking issues at publisher end. Ensure timely resolution of publisher queries through proper escalation.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues. Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Allocate targets to affiliates and ensure that targets for the respective campaigns are met within specified timelines.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Interacting with advertisers along with the demand team to understand campaign performance & to further optimize campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-6 years professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Working knowledge of HasOffers, Affise, Trackier, and other Tracking Platforms.
- Bachelors or above from an accredited university or college
- Candidates should have very good connection with Affiliates / Publishers / Ad networks.
- Core Affiliate Industry/Performance Marketing Experience.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Team management skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Thorough understanding of the types of fraud in Web or Mobile.
- Must have existing relationship with wide array of Affiliates / Publishers / Ad Networks.
- Strong understanding of attribution mechanisms, cookies, pixels, tracking platforms & MMPs
- Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. *Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
- Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment
- Dress - We aren’t buttoned down. Wear anything you’re comfortable in. Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work
- Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you’ll find plenty of people to play with
- TGIF - We’ll find something to do at the end of each week.
- Work hard, party harder!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, and developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
As a Social Media Specialist at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
Your responsibilities at digeesell
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data.
- Help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions.
- Design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness.
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- Client interaction
Required Candidate profile:
- 1.5 + years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of popular social media scheduling and monitoring tool
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Agency Background Preferred
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who can take Wiser AI's growth & branding to the next level. The marketer will collaborate closely with the management, sales, customer success, and our marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives.
Wiser is one of the leading AI powered recommendations engine for Shopify empowering brands like Disney, Star Wars, Kappa, and 30000 more such brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setup the positioning and product branding that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Work on overall growth for the app by various strategic activities for Wiser App.
Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
Are you an experienced professional in digital or email marketing? Join our team to spread our digital marketing to each corner of the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop e-mail marketing strategy for building brand awareness, adoption and lead generation
- Maintain and execute email marketing calendar for clients assigned, including ideation and concepting campaigns, building or getting emails, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results.
- Diligently following checklist to ensure the campaigns are delivered right and are result driven Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using EmailonAcid.
- Create, execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email campaign performance and conversion rates including all metrics.
- Develop or get it developed corresponding landing pages for campaigns and thoroughly test them before deploying or passing to clients.
- Measure and report on email campaign and A/B test plan performance and manage ongoing reporting for launched campaigns and work on aligning each campaign performance to email marketing objectives for each client.
- Assist in marketing automation campaigns, retargeting ads, list clearing and more aspects of digital marketing.
- Collaborate with production teams to design and develop new assets for each touchpoint of the customer journey Evaluate and improve the process understanding the needs of each client in order to deliver a delightful experience.
What You Need
- At least 10+ years of experience setting up campaigns for digital or email marketing for B2B SaaS companies targeting large enterprise customers in the US and UK
- 10+ years of experience to build or get emails/landing pages built from team that delivers results and meets clients expectations
- Worked on Hubspot in setting up campaigns and creating segmentations, dynamic content and reports
- A technology savvy or minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem-solving and data analysis
- Good, standards-based HTML and CSS skills Exposure on setting automation and campaigns for known ESPs
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is must
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
Packaging Industry - Marketing Head
Qualification: Knowledge of Wooden Pallets/ Corrugation Industry is a must.
1. Increase client base and send quotation to customer with regular follow-up.
2. Finding new big customers
3. Meeting clients and procuring orders
4. Carry out sales from leads given from INDIAMART.
5. Visit customer site for personal meeting and discussions.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via meetings/ personal visits, telephone.
7. Candidate should provide professional and effective services to meet customer expectations
8. Client retention and client servicing and reviving lost inactive or lost accounts
9. Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements
10. Acquire more clients to grow business
Salary: INR 2,40,000 – 4,20,000 P.A. Incentives will be given for extra sales.
Industry: Packaging/Corrugated Boxes/Wooden Pallets
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Must be well mannered, smart with good communication skills.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
1) Knowledge of Computer
2) Good writing skills
5) Basic Knowledge of Corel Draw (preferred)
6) Ability to handle the back end work.