Roles & Responsibilities:
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life. We are looking for an experienced iOS engineer who is passionate about building modern, scalable applications for iOS and tvOS, and will take ownership of the full product feature cycle from design to delivery.
The R&D group is building and delivering the enablement platform for the current and next generation of media experiences in the fields of personalization, content interaction, and social interaction, all of which are at the core of DAZN's value proposition. Key parts of the workflow are ingestion, transcoding of various video and audio live/VOD assets, personalized processing, and distribution across the world to end-users, while allowing collaboration among users, all in real-time. This group is taking full responsibility for providing end-to-end social interaction functionalities on multiple platforms including web, smart TVs, iOS, Android, PlayStation, and Xbox.
As our new Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
● Designing and developing our cutting-edge products, delivered to millions of
sports fans around the world.
● Be an essential part of a team working in a fast B2C paste product delivery
● Work with the most talented individual on features that cross platforms,
languages, and protocols to deliver social engagement to sports fans.
● Learn from the best in the field, and teach others.
● Own the full product feature cycle from being a part of the product
brainstorming through all dev cycles and up to take the responsibility for the
feature when rolled to production.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
● At least 4 years of experience in Apple Swift/Obj-C development.
● Senior-level understanding of design patterns and architectures.
● A verse in 3rd party frameworks and solutions.
● Senior-level understanding of server-client fundamentals.
● Senior-level understanding of multithreading.
● Experience with UI Kit
● Experience with RxSwift development.
● Experience in writing unit tests.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Can-do attitude!
Even better if you have:
● Experience in writing automation tests.
● Continuous integration tools and practices.
● Familiarity with agile software development.
● Experienced with low-level systems in C/C++.
● Experienced with OpenGL, high-performance rendering, mobile device, digital
AV, video and audio codecs, and media players.
● Experience with RxSwift development.
● Experienced with working on networking technology and approaches, e.g.
client-server, peer-to-peer, writing network code using TCP/IP and UDP
stacks and networking concepts.(routing, congestion, datagrams vs. streams)
● Experienced with RT web technologies: WebSockets, WebRTC.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop. If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.