WheelsEye is India's leading SAAS-based platform in formulating the next tech-enabled logistics revolution. We offer technology that connects truck fleet owners & SMEs and helps them to automate operations, secure fleets, save costs, improve on-time performance, and streamline their business.
We have a young and energetic team of IITs, NITs, IIMs & top B-Schools employees serving PAN India. We go to great lengths to hire the best talent who are deeply aligned with our values.
We at WheelsEye, believe in fostering a sense of intrapreneurship, promoting team bonding, and creating a positive and friendly work culture where you will feel valued and motivated to do the best work.
Role:- Senior Firmware Developer
- Proficiency in programming, specifically Embedded C and C++
- Understanding of Hardware components (Sensors, MCUs, Actuators, Antenna)
- Over 4 years of hands-on experience in Embedded Systems
- Prior experience in building IOT Gateway
- Previous experience in designing FOTA
- Previous experience in the telematics/DMS would be advantageous
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Wheelseye Technology
Job Role : IOT developer
Experience: 1-year experience (preferred).
BDS Services Pvt Ltd, a professional B2B database management company. HQ Located in Mumbai, India and having branch offices in London & Amsterdam. Founded in 2009, BDS is a reliable organization in providing back office administrative services such as Online and Offline data entry services, Data processing, Data conversion, Data Validation, List Buildup (Bespoke Data Creation), Web Research/Data Mining and Controlled Circulation Services. BDS has been committed to provide outsourcing solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies at competitive prices, excellent customer support and quality of deliverable.
Our company has always been driven with the aim of forging long-term relationships with our clients by delivering services that are accurate, comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient. We have always aimed at implementing the positive aspects of our experience in our services.
What You will do Everyday?
* Design hardware that meets the needs of the application.
* Support for current hardware, testing, and bug-fixing.
* Create, maintain, and document microcontroller code.
* prototyping, testing, and soldering
* Making 3D/CAD models for PCBs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience with programming microcontrollers like Arduino, ESP32, and ESP8266.
- Experience with Embedded C/C++.
- Experience with Raspberry Pi, Python, and OpenCV.
- Experience with Low power Devices would be preferred
- Knowledge about communication protocols (UART, I2C, etc.)
- Experience with Wi-Fi, LoRa, GSM, M2M, SImcom, and Quactel Modules.
- Experience with 3d modeling (preferred).
- Experience with 3d printers (preferred).
- Experience with Hardware design and knowledge of basic electronics.
- Experience with PCB design Software will be preferred.
- 32-bit Microcontroller knowledge is essential (ARM Cortex based micro-controllers (STM32).
- Esp32 architecture knowledge is essential.
- Strong experience in C, C++, Free-RTOS
- Strong experience in CUBEMX IDE, MDK Version 5 – Keil, Arduino IDE environment
- Good knowledge in HW and communication protocols like CAN, SPI, UART, I2C, USB
- Good knowledge in TFT Displays and Sensors is added advantage
- Good knowledge of implementation of motor controls as required, pulse width modulation schemes (PWM).
- Good knowledge of power electronics (TRIACs, MOSFETs, IGBTs, gate drivers) and require protections (Over/under voltage/current).
- Document firmware designs, specifications, test plans, revisions and produce test reports
Build new features, enhance existing functionality and fix issues in the Windows Desktop application.
Help develop and maintain UI component library (Windows, dialogs , complex widgets)
Advise and assist the other developers in the Desktop.
- Very strong programming skills in UI development using Qt/C++
- A strong ability to think about components and modules as they relate to other components as part of a larger system.
- QML knowledge is a plus
- Cross platform application development knowledge is a plus, not mandatory
- A very strong attention to detail and the willingness to deliver pixel perfect UI according to the designs.
- Must have: Very strong in ModelView architecture
- Must have : In-depth C++, STL, and data structures knowledge
Desirable : Familiar with unit test frameworks like QtTest or Gtest
Desirable : Experienced with Agile methodology
Desirable : Knowledge in GIT or any other config management tool
Good understanding of object oriented techniques methodologies.
Good hands-on experience of C++ system programming and design.
C/C++, Qt, STL, Design, QML
Experience In product development is good to have
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.