- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee,BLE ,LoRa, Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
About Matellio India Private Limited
Simpl (Fintech of the year - 2020) is a platform that empowers retailers to grow by building long term trusted relationships with their customers, one transaction at a time. For consumers, Simpl provides frictionless access to e-commerce, trust, safety and effortless budgeting, in 1-click.
Under the hood, we are building the payments infrastructure (identity, trust score and security) ground up for a world that is mobile first, where consumers frequently buy on the go & love convenience.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards a new world of Networked Commerce where commerce is easy, safe, affordable without fine prints & just Simpl!
Simpl was founded in 2015 by Nityanand Sharma and Chaitra Chidanand, and went live in 2016.
We’re looking for polyglot developers who love to code. You should have >4 years of experience building high-quality products. You should have the ability to write clean code and must’ve worked on Ruby on Rails
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
1. Cloud Backend Design along with data storage and backup solutions. 2. Backend APIs and System Design and Integration with IoT Devices, web and mobile applications.
3. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Implementation of security and data protection
6. Design and implementation of data storage solutions
1. Demonstrated history of designing and implementing Cloud-based Microservices Applications using AWS or GCP.
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience using core Java and SpringBoot framework.
3. Good Understanding of Serverless Architecture and Event-Driven Systems.
4. Understanding Product requirements and translating them into technical specifications and development using Agile methodology.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance on AWS/GCP and Spring Boot and Flask.
6. Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
7. AWS Skills Required: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, IoT Core, Kinesis Streams, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, IAM, Elastic Cache, API Gateway.
Good To have:
1. Knowledge of Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
2. Python and Flask.
3. Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in Python, Django, Flask, Bottle, Design Patterns, Web Services (SOAP/HTTP, REST APIs)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Postgress, MongoDB.
- Experience with cache-store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in front-end development using react.js is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial /bitBucket.
- DevOps knowledge to deploy code in production and hands-on experience with docker / Kubernetes.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a reputed Institute
You will get to own and build world-class, stable, secure and scalable solutions
Ownership, trust and flexibility comes with the job and you are expected to consistently raise the bar in terms of technical proficiency and quality of code.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
You will actively participate in defining stable and scalable engineering processes to meet the demands of a fast growing team.
3+ years hands-on application development experience in Python, Django, Flask & NodeJS
Highly proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases and Redis.
Should have a strong hands-on working knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, SES, SQS, SNS etc.
Should have successfully built and deployed complex and resource efficient backend APIs that work flawlessly at scale
Should be willing to take on responsibility and ownership and should be highly motivated and fun to work with :)
Experience in working at fast-paced startups is a big plus!
If you have the knowledge, experience and hunger to make a positive impact, we’d love to meet you.