Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Chennai
One of our Premium Client
at Quess Corp Limited
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Programming experience in embedded C and python
- Experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting and with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with embedded C programming for microcontrollers like PIC, Microchip in MPLAB
- Basic execution of process commands in Linux
- Experience in handling the raspberry pi
Outsourced logistics and mobile device lifecycle solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field; Master’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years software engineering experience
• Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages (Python / Java / Scala / C / C++ /
Objective-C / Swift)
• Strong working knowledge of web application frameworks – node.js. Experience deploying and maintaining
cloud-based web applications (Azure preferred)
• Experience with data persistence and manipulation (sql, nosql, Splunk, etc.)
• Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
• SOLID OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
• Shall be familiar with Agile Processes – Scrum or Kanba
We are looking for passionate, talented and super-smart engineers to join our product development team. If you are someone who innovates, loves solving hard problems, and enjoys end-to-end product development, then this job is for you! You will be working with some of the best developers in the industry in a self-organising, agile environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- You will be involved in end-to-end development of VIMANA technology, adhering to our development practices and expected quality standards.
- You will be building machine/controller specific applications that run on machine tools and stream the machine stats.
- You will be part of a highly collaborative Agile team which passionately follows SAFe Agile practices, including pair-programming, PR reviews, TDD, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD).
- You will be part of a DevOps culture where you will get to work with production systems, including operations, deployment, and maintenance.
- You will have an opportunity to continuously grow and build your capabilities, learning new technologies, languages, and platforms.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of product development experience.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Multi-Thread application development, STL, Boost and TCP/IP programming.
- Optionally should have some basic knowledge on C#, Python and Wireshark.
- Deep knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms, using various debuggers (Local/Remote).
- Experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban), TDD and Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Experience using no-SQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Prior experience with container orchestrators like Kubernetes is a plus.
We build products and platforms for the Industrial Internet of Things. Our technology is being used around the world in mission-critical applications - from improving the performance of manufacturing plants, to making electric vehicles safer and more efficient, to making industrial equipment smarter.
Please visit https://govimana.com/ to learn more about what we do.
Why Explore a Career at VIMANA
- We recognize that our dedicated team members make us successful and we offer competitive salaries.
- We are a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full time remote work options.
- You will be part of a team that is highly motivated to learn and work on cutting edge technologies, tools, and development practices.
- Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered breakfasts, lunches and free snacks!
VIMANA Interview Process
We usually target to complete all the interviews in a week's time and would provide prompt feedback to the candidate. As of now, all the interviews are conducted online due to covid situation.
1.Telephonic screening (30 Min )
A 30 minute telephonic interview to understand and evaluate the candidate's fit with the job role and the company.
Clarify any queries regarding the job/company.
Give an overview about further interview rounds
2. Technical Rounds
This would be deep technical round to evaluate the candidate's technical capability pertaining to the job role.
3. HR Round
Candidate's team and cultural fit will be evaluated during this round
We would proceed with releasing the offer if the candidate clears all the above rounds.
Note: In certain cases, we might schedule additional rounds if needed before releasing the offer.