26+ Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Internet of Things (IOT) Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 26+ Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Internet of Things (IOT) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
⚡ About DrinkPrime
We're DrinkPrime, a startup based in Bengaluru that's all about making clean, safe, and healthy drinking water accessible to everyone. We provide cutting-edge IoT-enabled customized water purifiers on a subscription basis, and we currently serve more than one lakh users across Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, and Hyderabad. We're not just another boring water purifier manufacturing company - we're a forward-thinking drinking water solution provider that speaks directly to our target audience, and this has earned us the support of some big VCs like Sequoia in the industry. We're looking for awesome tech professionals who want to join us in creating history and making a real difference. So why not come and be a part of our journey towards a better future?
💼 Role & Responsibilities
At DrinkPrime, we have a vision of disrupting the water industry. We believe that technology has a key role to play by providing a highly scalable platform that can seamlessly connect and control millions of devices. We are looking for people who are technically excellent and, at the same time, enjoy the excitement and unpredictability of working in a startup environment. You will have a great opportunity to be part of the core technology team.
We are a well-funded high-growth startup currently operating in Bangalore and have a great open environment. We're currently in hybrid mode and would prefer our employees to be located in Bangalore after joining.
- Collaborate with the development team to design and develop high-quality iOS applications.
- Assist in the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release.
- Write clean and maintainable code following best practices and coding standards.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve the overall quality and user experience of iOS applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects and issues reported by users or internal stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who has at least 2-4 years of hands-on knowledge of iOS app development. Experience in working with IOT devices and handling native connectivity functionality like bluetooth and Wifi is plus.
First and foremost, we're looking for people who are excited about what we're doing -- you don't need to know everything about IoT, but should be excited to learn. We're building in an entirely new space, so you'll be able to use creativity to help us solve problems and delight our customers.
IoT Engineers play an important part in our company’s product development process, and in ensuring that the platform delivers maximum value from different types of IoT hardware. As the name goes, you should be fussed about IoT hardware out in the market, and more importantly be able to quickly onboard new IoT hardware and validate them for the customer use cases.
Being an IoT Engineer, you will work closely with the Product and Engineering Team, and you’ll have the chance to make a difference to the platform. Most of your day will be dedicated to firmware design & development, research & coordinating with the product and engineering team. You should have the foresight to build a robust hardware portfolio that will ensure increased adoption of the Product, ease of use & result in customer delight.
You will see yourself progress and grade up to successive positions sooner than you would expect. If you’re passionate about hardware and are constantly thinking of ‘What new things can be done with hardware?’, and have an amazing knack for making things work, we’d love to meet you.
None of these are requirements, but do describe the kinds of people that we think would be most effective at Syook right now.
● Must be flexible, independent and a self-starter who can work with little supervision.
● Love thinking broadly about problems and thinking creatively about how to solve them efficiently.
● Happy to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem.
● Excited for a front-row seat into a fast growing, early stage company. Things will change a lot!
● Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of short-term needs and our long-term direction.
● Happy writing documentation so that others can ramp up super easily and you're never a single-source-of-failure. We're a bit too small to have silos.
● You are driven and care about doing a good job and improving your craft.
● You have a growth mindset, can keep up with the latest technology changes and trends and suggest enhancements based on these
● Most importantly, you’re the kind of person who is friendly, approachable, ready to help others and personally driven to put your best foot forward.
Technically these are some of the things we would like for you to have to be able to contribute effectively in this kind of a position:
● New Hardware R&D
○ Prior hands-on experience (1-3yrs) of working with IoT hardware and firmware (sensors, gateways, hardware interfaces, communication technologies, different data protocols like MQTT, etc.)
○ Knowledge of IoT Security (embedded on chip, TLS, etc.)
○ IP Networking fundamentals (LAN, WiFi, etc.)
○ Working knowledge of design and development of hardware portfolio
○ Be able to research new technologies and identify new chips and study its features to solve problems as per requirement
○ Give all relevant inputs for Build vs Buy decisions (develop something internally vs buy from other vendors)
○ Design firmware for edge processing and analytics for the IoT Gateways
● Solution building / Productising hardware
○ Be able to liaise with sales team and streamline customer inputs for translating to products / solutions
○ Be able to liaise with sales team and give inputs for technical proposals and tender submissions
○ Be able to liaise with product and engineering team for the development of algorithms and use cases from the hardware data stream
○ Be able to liaise with operations team and give technical inputs for Hardware Supply Chain management (vendor identification and development, negotiation, cost control, inventory management)
○ Streamline all relevant processes along with relevant stakeholders (Testing and R&D, Certification, Procurement, etc)
● Process Documentation
○ Be able to liase with customer success team and ensure user manuals are up to date
○ Have good understanding of Agile methodologies
○ Working knowledge of software development languages and environments (C, C++, shell script, linux, Python, JS, docker)
Apart from the above it would be a plus if you also have
● Knowledge of Project management tools like JIRA or equivalent
● Basic knowledge of GIT
What You'll Do
● Develop embedded system architecture that is efficient and scalable
● Develop multi-device system design, envision customer interaction, and corner cases to build issue-free design
● Develop firmware code for Interrupt driven system which interacts with Android and cloud
● Implement function safety, protection and security in the embedded system
● Implement predictive hardware failure features
Who You Are?
● Passionate individual who loves to work on embedded systems. a person who likes to drive things actively rather than waiting for tasks to get assigned.
● Strong programming capabilities
● Understanding of electronics and hardware
● Clear thought process, believe in simplifying rather than complicating
● Argue and fight over the opinions. Believe in delivering the best for the users
You Should Have
● 3+ year experience in embedded system design
● Mastery in C/C++ for embedded systems. Strong fundamentals of Microcontrollers and their common peripherals.
● Strong basics of C/C++, memory map, compiler functionality
● Done multiple projects during graduation/post-graduation. Participated and performed in tech competitions.
● Experience working with actuators like motors (DC/brushless), LED/LCD and HMI interfaces, speakers, sensors etc
● Experience working with motor control algorithms and PID controllers
- Proficiency with Linux OS and basic bash scripting
- Design and implement embedded software applications for IoT devices using C programming language.
- Develop and maintain firmware for Raspberry Pi-based systems, ensuring optimal performance and compatibility with various IoT sensors and peripherals.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to define and document system requirements and specifications.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of embedded software to identify and resolve any issues or bugs.
- Optimize code and improve system performance to enhance the overall user experience.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies in embedded systems and IoT development.
- Work closely with the product management team to translate customer requirements into technical specifications.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team during the development and deployment phases.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in C programming language with a solid understanding of embedded systems.
- Experience developing software for Raspberry Pi or similar single-board computers.
- Knowledge of IoT protocols and technologies such as MQTT, CoAP, TCP/IP, and wireless communication (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
- Familiarity with various sensors, actuators, and electronic components commonly used in IoT devices.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies and version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug complex issues in embedded systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in developing IoT applications or working on IoT projects is a plus.
What you'll do?
● Develop on server-side cloud software using a serverless approach (AWS).
● Work hands-on on bringing to life IoT and Edge architectures and applications
● Work with teams on delivering key features and performance targets.
Who You Are?
● Passionate individual who loves to develop scalable backend
● Strong programming capabilities
● Understanding of cloud architecture and protocols.
● Clear thought process, believe in simplifying rather than complicating
● Argue and fight over opinions. Believe in always choosing the best
You Should Have
● Experience on NoSQL Databases and designing REST API.
● Strong fundamentals of Data structure and algorithm.
● Done related projects during graduation/post-graduation.
● Experience on AWS, AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Core, AWS Cloud Watch is a big plus.
Proficiency in Python
Igeeks is India's no.1 internship platform with 12000+ internships in Engineering, MBA, Commerce & Management, and other streams. Igeeks is offering industrial internships for B.E /Engineering Students based on Embedded Systems / IOT / Machine Learning in Python / Java / Big Data. Electronics and Communication / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering Students can Apply For it. Duration of the internship will be 1 Month / 4 weeks. Limited Seats will be offered.
New Internship batch starts from 14th June 2023
Benefits of Internship :
- Work on projects.
- Exposure to work on current technologies
- Company certification
- Hands on experience
For more information refer official website here: www.igeekstechnologies.com
• Experience in system design and building IoT systems in resource and power constrained environments
• Proficient in C language on embedded platforms and familiarity with hardware design of embedded system is a plus
• Development on Linux Platform/RTOS with an emphasis on embedded device driver development, multi-threading, and firmware debugging
• Experience with mesh network or sensor network and communication
• Good understanding of multiple IoT platform components is essential
• Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards, and gateways
• Hands-on in internet protocols and software development using protocols including LoRA, Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee, NB-IoT, M2M,6LoWPAN, Ethernet etc.
• Expert hands-on proficiency in developing applications using one or more technology stacks
• Strong hands-on understanding of scalability, security, high availability, and operational requirements
• Sound and proven decision-making skills to influence the technology choice and implementation methodologies
• Hands-on in object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, and software architecture
• Good with rapid problem solving, a strong technical background, and passion for continuous improvement
• Must have had hands on experience with Connected smart products having Product and Application software, data and Cloud
• Must have intimate knowledge of tools and processes used for Product(firmware) and/or Application software and/or Device hardware and/or Cloud
• Must be intimately familiar with Agile and Scrum, in the creation of dashboards for Sprints. An expectation would be to implement Scrum within the organization
• Must have strong familiarity with SMAC(social media, mobile, analytics and cloud) trends and application to saleable product categories
• Must have worked closely with Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics engineering teams in the development of smart/connected products.
As a presales manager, you will work closely across various verticals such as product development, engineering, sales and marketing, and project teams/customer relations to understand internal product and service capabilities. Build marketing and sales collaterals showcasing the company’s offerings and capabilities
Role will also include understanding the customer’s needs and building suitable solutions, working closely with engineering, delivery, and sales teams. You will also be required to actively understand customer preferences and predict future needs for product development.
- Engagement with the customers and understanding of their needs and putting together solutions (products and services) that are aligned with the customers’ demands.
- Responsible for supporting the business development team in putting together compelling proposals in response to RFPs.
- Responsible for bringing in industry/vertical specific expertise into building the solution and validating technical solutions from the service delivery team.
- Coordinating with 3rd party service providers and integrating their solution components into the overall proposals.
- Plan sales strategies in response to market and competitors’
- Work in sync with the product development team and develop
sustainable and commercially viable products.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating
activities such as trade shows, exhibitions or customer workshops.
- Prepare sales proposals and train sales representatives/executives
from time to time.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with their value proposition articulated for the usage of the sales team.
- Creation of marketing concepts and responding to customers’ RFPs and RFI’s for our local and global sales teams.
- Use domain expertise to articulate customer requirements appropriately to product and development teams
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and
demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Profile products will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect, and help influence, make well-executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the product’s value.
1. A Proven Track Record in Pre-sales/ Consultative Sales.
2. Domain expertise in IoT, Industrial Automation, Digital Factory and smart manufacturing solutions in the industry verticals of Manufacturing, Aerospace/Defence, Medical, and Energy.
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Experience in integrating solution components into cohesive proposals that meet customer requirements and company’s business objectives.
Back End Developer
Qualification : Engineering /Master degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information
Technology Experience : 3- 6 years Skill Sets :
The server part of client-server programming
Strong database schema skills, querying, joins, triggers, stored procedures
Relational databases such as MySql, SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL database MongoDB
Big Data processing
Experience in Agile SCRUM method of development
Familiar with GIT and Devops tools and technologies
StartUp engaged in inventing and innovating Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies (OEM) requires Embedded Engineers. Following re-innovation principle and Technology First direction, we design Technologies to deliver our Vision of the highest Quality Products and Technologies. The candidate's responsibilities include IoT (COSEM/DLMS), technology integration. Required skills include Embedded C and C++ and knowledge of Electrical and Electronics.
- Design, plan and control the implementation of business solutions requests/demands.
- Execution of best practices, design, and codification, guiding the rest of the team in accordance with it.
- Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements
- Drive complex technical projects from planning through execution
- Perform code review and manage technical debt
- Handling release deployments and production issues
- Coordinate stress tests, stability evaluations, and support for the concurrent processing of specific solutions
- Participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, or in similar areas
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in the similar roles
- Expert knowledge in developing cloud-based applications with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, SpringJPA, and Spring Cloud
- Strong understanding of Azure Data Services
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Azure Database, No SQL, Data Modeling, Azure AD, ADFS, Identity & Access Management.
- Hands-on experience in ThingWorx platform (Application development, Mashups creation, Installation of ThingWorx and ThingWorx components)
- Strong knowledge of IoT Platform
- Development experience in Microservices Architectures best practices and, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience designing /maintaining/tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal performance
- Strong knowledge of web security practice
- Experience working in Agile Development
- Knowledge about Google CloudPlatform and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Angular 2.0+, Angular 7, Nodejs, .Net 4.0, .Net Core, REST API, Micro services, Networking.
- Distributed server and storage – MongoDB & SQL Server
- Hands on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Angular, Nodejs, .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IOT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
INTERNSHIPS FOR BE/B TECH 6TH AND 7TH SEMESTER STUDENTS
Igeeks is India's no.1 internship platform with 10000+ internships in Engineering, MBA, Commerce & Management, and other streams. Igeeks is here to help bridgethe gap between a students’ classroom environment and their workplace atmosphere.
Igeeks provide internship training on latest cutting edge technologies in the industry for easy placements of students. We provide hands-on experience on our real
time projects to expose the students on the real world challenges and industry standards of implementing a project.
Igeeks provides uniquely designed learning experiences with certified internship program in india for engineering students.
As per University standards igeeks technologies offering internships For B.E Students (ECE / TCE / EEE / CSE / ISE / MECH) . Registrations are already started
for Intern in Embedded With IOT , Intern in IOT , Intern in JAVA , Intern in Python ML. Interested students can contact us
Internship will be conducted as per industry standards and it will be completely hands on training.
INTERNSHIP/ INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
DURATION 4 WEEKS.
Internship cum Training program schedule:
14th JUNE 2023
TRAINING FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS
WORK ON REAL TIME PROJECTS
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
PROJECT REPORT MATERIALS.
8TH SEM IEEE PROJECT ASSISTANCE
Registration started from 15/01/2023
How to register?
Igeeks Internship WhatsApp Group
Interested candidates *join the WhatsApp group* to know more information
Igeeks Internship Application Form,Fill the Application
For more information refer official website here: www.igeekstechnologies.com
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Job title - Embedded Software Developer
Job Type – Full time
Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
Job location –Bangalore
Looking for engineering graduate willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment who is willing
to do embedded programming for wireless sensor products, experiment with different technologies
and creating POC.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should have hands-on experience with Microcontroller boards like Arduino/ESP8266/32/STM32/MSP430
• Understanding of various interfaces/communication protocols (e.g., UART, USB, SPI, and I2C)
• Good understanding of data structures, pointers, link lists in C and OOP’s concepts.
• Basic understanding of RTOS concepts (Tasks, events, semaphores, mutex etc.)
• Should know Programming in: C, C++, python.
• Understanding of 8051, ARM, AVR Architecture.
• Should have basic understanding about Linux.
• Should have knowledge about wireless communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc.
• Should have Knowledge about communication protocols such as -HTTP, MQTT etc.
• Should be willing to learn new technologies/languages
Roles and responsibilities
• Embedded software development and testing
• Working on IoT/Healthcare equipment projects
• Develop POC and demonstrate
• Exposure to Wireless technologies
• Exposure to IOT product development life cycle
Flamenco Tech is a FutureIP company, that provides breakthrough insights and measurable outcomes to
global clients in commercial real estate with SMARTer Infrastructure. We offer solutions for Building
Automation, Space Analytics, Employee Services, Facility Operations and Safety & Security Automation. The
solutions are built on our Digital Blanket IoT Platform and IoT Smart Sensor Platform, enabling SMARTer
Buildings that are efficient, effective, productive, optimized and calibrated in near real time.
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
We are looking for 2-3 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database, associated areas such as database design /management and DevOps.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our API-Fast, REST.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Creating a DB instance running PostgreSQL with the AWS Management Console.
- Knowledge of Redis cache.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
We are looking for Interns or 0-1 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
Any Graduate in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Science / Instrumentation from reputed institutions
Required Skills Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in Python with FastAPI must.
- 1+ years of experience in working with a database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working on any Linux based OS
- Experience of working on AWS
- Understanding of micro-services.
- Should be able to meet SLAs as per the priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Desired Skills Experience:
- Knowledge of Python, Django Framework or REST API.
- Knowledge of Docker and Redis.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a plus.
- Experience with Fast API.
- Exposure to CI/CD practices.
- Awareness of Shell scripting
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for validating the health of IoT devices.
- Design, implement the test scripts to validate the IoT device functionality
- Monitor and Analyze the large data sets
- Provide support and respond to Product-specific escalations
- Build the system which detects the issues from the large data sets.
- Minimum of 2 years in device testing
- Automation and scripting experience is plus
- Experience with any DBMS systems i.e. Postgres / Oracle / Mongo DB
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Motivated and natural curiosity in solving problems.
- Strong Ownership
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BE/ BTECH in a related field
JD for IOT DE:
The role requires experience in Azure core technologies – IoT Hub/ Event Hub, Stream Analytics, IoT Central, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure HDInsight / Databricks, SQL data warehouse.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IoT/streaming data pipelines solution development
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science
- Strong Consulting skills in data management including data governance, data quality, security, data integration, processing, and provisioning
- Delivered data management projects with real-time/near real-time data insights delivery on Azure Cloud
- Translated complex analytical requirements into the technical design including data models, ETLs, and Dashboards / Reports
- Experience deploying dashboards and self-service analytics solutions on both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with different computing paradigms in databases such as In-Memory, Distributed, Massively Parallel Processing
- Successfully delivered large scale IOT data management initiatives covering Plan, Design, Build and Deploy phases leveraging different delivery methodologies including Agile
- Experience in handling telemetry data with Spark Streaming, Kafka, Flink, Scala, Pyspark, Spark SQL.
- Hands-on experience on containers and Dockers
- Exposure to streaming protocols like MQTT and AMQP
- Knowledge of OT network protocols like OPC UA, CAN Bus, and similar protocols
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration, static code analysis, and test-driven development
- Experience in delivering projects in a highly collaborative delivery model with teams at onsite and offshore
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Delivered change management initiatives focused on driving data platforms adoption across the enterprise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate functional requirements into technical design
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the data and platform requirements in detail and determine core Azure services needed to fulfill the technical design
- Design, Develop and Deliver data integration interfaces in ADF and Azure Databricks
- Design, Develop and Deliver data provisioning interfaces to fulfill consumption needs
- Deliver data models on Azure platform, it could be on Azure Cosmos, SQL DW / Synapse, or SQL
- Advise clients on ML Engineering and deploying ML Ops at Scale on AKS
- Automate core activities to minimize the delivery lead times and improve the overall quality
- Optimize platform cost by selecting the right platform services and architecting the solution in a cost-effective manner
- Deploy Azure DevOps and CI CD processes
- Deploy logging and monitoring across the different integration points for critical alerts
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier Selection Process to develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
- Undertaking business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessment to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Developing and administering contract management plans, negotiating changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes
- Supporting to Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximize business opportunity
- Analysing all internal and external procurement information to effectively develop supply base strategies for major procurement projects.
- Identifying all suitable suppliers per commodity and region per sample RFQ and developing comprehensive supplier knowledge & database.
- Analysing and awarding best bid based on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach.
What you need to have:
- Preferred Work experience in Wearables, Voice Tech Products, IoT
- Tier 1 Background preferred.
- Having experience in Sourcing, Vendor Development, Purchase
- Handled Electronic components, PCB, Mechanical Parts
- Experience with BOM, Costed BOM, Chinese Collaboration
- Should have strong knowledge in Selecting Alternate Components
- Should able to get or suggest best low-cost components
- Should have worked on Value engineering
- Knowledge about Import, Export, Costing, Projects
Mobile App Development:-
We are looking for 2 - 3 years of overall mobile app development experience out of which experience of at least 2+ years in developing native and hybrid mobile applications Should have handled end-to-end designing, development, testing, and deployment on any native Android/iOS platform.
Hands-on experience with native development will add advantage, Angular 6+ Excellent technical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, Angular JS.
Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
Experience in Business Object Model implementation data integration with JSON/XML Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs etc.
Should have knowledge of App signing, publishing to Play-store and iTunes Well versed with code management like GIT, SVN Should be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept,
- design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Work directly with the tech team to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Test the app on devices and Deploy it on Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.