What You'll Do
● Develop embedded system architecture that is efficient and scalable
● Develop multi-device system design, envision customer interaction, and corner cases to build issue-free design
● Develop firmware code for Interrupt driven system which interacts with Android and cloud
● Implement function safety, protection and security in the embedded system
● Implement predictive hardware failure features
Who You Are?
● Passionate individual who loves to work on embedded systems. a person who likes to drive things actively rather than waiting for tasks to get assigned.
● Strong programming capabilities
● Understanding of electronics and hardware
● Clear thought process, believe in simplifying rather than complicating
● Argue and fight over the opinions. Believe in delivering the best for the users
You Should Have
● 3+ year experience in embedded system design
● Mastery in C/C++ for embedded systems. Strong fundamentals of Microcontrollers and their common peripherals.
● Strong basics of C/C++, memory map, compiler functionality
● Done multiple projects during graduation/post-graduation. Participated and performed in tech competitions.
● Experience working with actuators like motors (DC/brushless), LED/LCD and HMI interfaces, speakers, sensors etc
● Experience working with motor control algorithms and PID controllers
- Proficiency with Linux OS and basic bash scripting
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Nosh Robotics
Nosh is envisioning personalized food without any effort at every house in the world. The idea is to take humanity forward and relieve it completely from cooking in the next 20 years.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of passionate techies and scientists with expertise in mechanical, electronics, AI, food and manufacturing working together. At Nosh, we believe in creating world-class products with a value-oriented problem-solving approach.
At Nosh, we believe in believing in people and helping them unleash their maximum potential. We believe in giving frank & specific feedback that helps one to come out of own limiting barriers. At Nosh, we believe in being excellent while being very humble. Nosh founders are leaders in themselves who have emerged from humble backgrounds and were raised to world-class levels. Yatin: M.Tech IISc, built and delivered 4+ products from Sketch. Tech enthusiast Amit: ISB, NIT Raipur, Marketing@ABInBev, an early employee of mu sigma, Value Edge Sudeep: BITS Pilani, Georgia Tech, System design@Broadcom
Nosh is backed by SINE IITB, IISc, BITS Spark Angels, Supermorpheus and IKP EDEN and smaller angel investors.
Nosh Core Values
● Customer Obsession – Seeing customers happy is the most important goal. All discussions are keeping customers focused. Tech doesn’t matter till it brings value to customers' lives.
● Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of doers to drive the company forward.
● Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
● Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. We should adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Design Patterns, ACE Framework, and Socket Programming.
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development for Multicore Architectures.
- Experience in VOIP application development, preferably on client/server platforms.
- Understanding of system performance and scaling.
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills design, develop, troubleshoot and debug.
- Software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Very good programming knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development
- Understanding of operating systems concepts, system performance, and optimization
- Familiar with working in an Embedded Linux development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving/debugging skills, design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, makefiles, etc
- Experience in voice applications development, preferably on client/server platforms
- Knowledge of RTOS programming will be added advantage.
- Understanding of different processors. microcontrollers architectures.
- Familiarity with development tools such as GCC, GDB, Eclipse, GNU Make, etc
Strong in Basic C++, STL, Linux
OOPs, Exception Handling
Design Pattern and Solid principles, concepts related to UML representation
• Solution, design, and architecture concepts
• Knowledge on Pointers and smart Pointers.
• IO streams, Files and Streams and Lambda Expressions in C++ added advantage.
• Features of C++17 and usage of STL in C++ is added advantage.
• Templates in C++.
Communication skill, Attitude, learnability
Role: Sr. Principle Engineer -Firmware
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs.
- At least 8 years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Prior experience with overseeing board bring-up and validation
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors,Flash,PMIC
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience doing hands-on software development in Bluetooth domain; application, framework, Bluetooth stack or drivers
- Working Experience In display driver development with MIPI/LVDS/QSPI will be a value addition
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Hands-on Experience on System level integration
- Experience with programming in C/C++/python
- Experience in reading schematics
- Version Control System
- Working experience on BLE SoC like Nordic, Ambiq, Dailog
- Bug Tracking
Please find the Job Description for C/C++.
-Must have experience and Good understanding about pointers & memory in C/C++
-Must have experience in Unix/Linux IPC (semaphore, shared memory, socket, multi thread)
-Must have Debug skills : gdb, coredump analysis, network packet analysis
-Must have experience in Source code syntax parser (Preferably lex, yacc, bison, etc.)
-Must have worked on build tools : Makefiles, make, etc.
-Database : Preferably Oracle Good at SQL and stored procedures
-Telegram development using C/C++
-Finance/Industry domain knowledge
-Japanese speaking skills
- Responsibilities:Troubleshoot and report RCA, propose solutions(how to fix)
- Debug identified problems and provide fixes swiftly
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- To understand and maintain legacy codebase
- Individual contributor, but also works closely with junior developers
- Review source code developed by peers
- Proactive to suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Design and develop new features based on requirement document
Please share your updated resume to proceed further.
Thanks & Regards
Nichi-In Software Solution Pvt Ltd
Experience - 6 to 10yrs
Location - Bangalore , Pune and Mumbai
Job description -
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communication or equivalent
- 6-10 yrs experience in embedded software development
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
- Exposure to any IoT frameworks (desirable not mandatory) – IoTivity, AWS IoT, Azure IoT
- Experience with any device driver development, driver optimisation (desirable not mandatory)
- Good ability to read data sheets & technical manuals