Internet of Things (IOT) Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at DigiTace Tech Solutions Private Limited
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
at Recruitpool Ventures Pvt Ltd
Seeking Managed Services L2 Support Engineer/Senior Engineer for IoT projects. This role is responsible for supporting managed services & application/product support for IoT projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigate the issue and Provide Resolution (where is the issue – device/connectivity/platform/application layer)
• Application & Platform Performance Monitoring
o Identify, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, route, track, and close the alarms raised by monitoring tools
• Recreate and verify complex performance and environmental issues with full access to the production environment
• To identify, troubleshoot and solve incidents within SLA timelines
o Log Analysis of the issues reported
o Update tickets recent status and progress on ticketing tool
o Raise a bug for issue in application functionality where a code fix might be needed
o Triaging of
▪ Mobile App issues on both Play Store & App Store
▪ Web App issues
▪ Platform(AWS) issues
• Proposing solution to recurring incidents
• Proposing some new enhancements in existing solution
• Service Mgmt. Reporting
o Status Tracking & Reporting
• Continuous Service Improvement
o Process Management & Improvement
• Managing the Production AWS platform & applications deployed along with the E2E monitoring of systems and data flow
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Risk Management
• Knowledge Management
Qualifications and Experience:
o Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline;
o 4+ years of experience in L2 of managed services / application(mobile or web) support
o 1+ years of experience in the Smart/Connected Products & IoT workflow.
o Hands on experience in
▪ Mobile OR Web App issues troubleshooting
▪ AWS platform or certified in AWS(Solution Architect/SysOps)
• Server-less/headless architecture
• Lambda, API Gateways, Kinesis, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache, Dynamo DB, Athena, AWS IoT
▪ NoSQL Database(Dynamo DB preferred)
▪ Trouble ticketing tools(Jira Software & Jira Service Desk preferred)
o Ability to differentiate between application & platform issues and proven track record of taking them to closure
o Hands on experience on New Relic and AWS Cloudwatch tools
o Prior experience in operation support for IoT projects (50,000+ live devices) will be an added advantage
o ITIL certification
o Experience in AWS Cloud IoT Core platform
o L3 Support experience in addition to L2
Leading audio accessory brand
Our client is an Indian brand that competes with global giants in the space of smartphone accessories such as smart watches, wireless earbuds, bluetooth earphone, headphones, speakers and accessories for young Indian consumers.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating innovative products through a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.
What you will do:
- Dealing with Chinese ecosystems/suppliers is somewhat mandatory for the profile
- Managing and driving the entire product development process, both internally and externally, ensuring all stakeholder timelines and deliverables are met
- Leveraging techniques such as personas, stakeholder maps, customer journey maps, customer lifecycle maps, and user story mapping to develop and refine new product concepts
- Achieving product assortment goals while ensuring product quality and testing standards, as well as margin expectations, are met
- Working closely with sales to understand directives for customer projects, analyze existing item sales and review new product forecasts
- Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost-effective purchase of raw materials/semi-finished goods and reduction in delivery times
- R&D on new products and categories
- Ordering, tracking, and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Anticipating unfavorable events through analysis of data and preparing control strategies
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requiring new and innovative approaches
- Balancing both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction
- Identifying, developing, maintaining vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth operations
- Performing risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Managing & preparing performance reports and sharing the same with respective vendors and within the organization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong experience of 3-7 years in a product-based organization (Consumer Electronics will be a plus)
- Mandatory - BE/B.Tech(EEE,ECE, EIT only). MBA will be a value addition
- Extensive Knowledge about Sensors, IOT, and Electronics Concept for NPI
- Comfort with understanding technical aspects of a product development process and communicating with engineering teams on trade-offs vs. implications
- Ability to ruthlessly drive and achieving business goals
- Exceptionally good at understanding business needs and brand vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and good at interacting with senior-level professionals
- Excellent presentation (PowerPoint and other presentation tools) skills
- Very good negotiation and query handling skills
- Ability to keep calm and perform in a high-pressure business environment
at Quess Corp Limited
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
Smart Joules is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to drive the evolution of our technology platform (DeJoule) to make continuous energy optimization simple and profitable at scale. DeJoule is designed on the latest IOT and web technologies to continuously identify and correct for hidden inefficiencies in dynamic energy systems such as air conditioning and compressed air. It 1) collects data in real time from buildings and factories, 2) analyses real time and historical data using heuristic and machine learning algorithms to find hidden energy inefficiencies and optimum set points, and 3) continuously adjusts (controls) set points of various equipment installed in buildings and factories to minimize energy use. We are looking to build new capabilities in data-driven intelligence, user delight, universal compatibility and continuous optimization through full automation.
You will engage deeply with Smart Joules’ leadership and management team and customers to connect our software and its capabilities to our mission. The technology we build together will save 30% or more of the energy consumed in India’s most prominent buildings and factories that stand today and are yet to be built, and will displace the largest multi-nationals as the highest selling automation product in the Indian and other developing markets.
If you are passionate about stopping climate change, a believer in collaborative and multi-disciplinary innovation, capable of building and leading young and passionate technology teams, an expert in IoT and ready to commit yourself wholeheartedly to build the company that will manage the largest number of Joules in India by 2025, we’d like to meet you.
- Build DeJoule into a product that can outcompete any other globally on automatic and continuous performance optimization at scale, user engagement and cost.
- Recruit, motivate, train and lead India’s #1 energy tech team.
- Strengthen the company culture around innovation and excellence so that DeJoule consistently remains ahead of the pack.
- Develop the company’s image as a global leader in the digital energy transition.
The Right Candidate:
- Is ready and hungry to work on the defining project of their professional career.
- Is able to cite specific experiences from their personal life and professional career where they have demonstrate that they have the ability to make tough decisions, to fight and win.
- Is humble and collaborative, with a deep-seated ambition to have a significant impact at a global scale.
- Has worked in a start-up or in start-up-like conditions with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
About Smart Joules:
Smart Joules is India’s leading energy efficiency company on a mission to stop climate change by making continuous energy optimization simple and profitable at scalable for buildings and factories. We have pioneered the servitization model in the energy efficiency space in India and established leadership position in the healthcare industry with long-term projects in almost all states. Our clients are saving up to 70% in energy costs and have modernized their facilities with industry-leading technologies without making any up-front investments.
Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus, an award-winning engineer from the Indian Navy, and a financial wizard, our team of 100+ professionals has a comprehensive set of capabilities spanning project development, design, financing, execution, cutting-edge IOT technologies, analytics and operations. We have won national and international awards, including recognition as a “Champion of Change” by the Prime Minister’s Office.
Our financial supporters include Asian Development Bank, Sangam Ventures, Max Ventures & Industries, Raintree Family Office, Echoing Green, Harvard University, TATA Trusts, David & Lucile Packard Foundation, TATA Cleantech Capital, Yes Bank, World Bank, SIDBI and some of India’s most prominent business families.
We like to work hard and play hard. Inspired by MIT’s motto “Mens et Manus”, we believe in using our minds and hands to develop and utilize technology for practical application. If you are curious to learn more about us, visit our LinkedIn page and the links we have posted.