We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Native Android developer who will be responsible for taking raw application idea from client/business team and can start with planning, architecture, designing, development and maintenance of custom native android applications as per the clients' requirements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
Extensive experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture Components, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Good working experience on Firebase/Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
Experience in using analytics, location, map and social media APIs & familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Understanding of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Have published at least two original Android apps in Google Play Store.
Objective C and have built or worked on IoT projects.
Knowledge of Kotlin, Xamarin and Flutter is a plus point.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Work asynchronously on multiple apps at the same time.
- Good communication and ability to build and maintain productive relationships, motivate the team members, having a positive attitude.
- Development, release and maintenance of native Android Applications
- Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - design, build, deploy, test, release, scale to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in a related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
- Marketing & Advertising
About The Ad Values
ROLE: Android Developer
EXPERIENCE:2 YEARS TO 8 YEARS
CTC:7LPA TO 26 LPA
NOTE:Candidates from bangalore,HYDERABAD,GURGAON should only apply.
Serving notice periods (30days)/ Immediate Joiner.
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit
the description below - you are the one we are looking for
- Knowledge of Leanback, Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava, Butterknife, Glide/Picasso
- Excellent working knowledge of Android Studio
- Expertise in code profiling, debugging, and optimization
- Familiar with Unit Testing and Automation
- Excellent in Java and Knowledge of Kotlin language
- Deep Knowledge of Exoplayer
- Should have worked or knowledge of creating Libraries/SDK
- Cares about testing and writing testable code eg. Unit Testing.
- Familiar with MVP
- Should have worked or familiar with Firebase, FCM, IMA, Google Services and Facebook SDK
- Experience in working with Android AOSP or Android TV Application is a plus
- NDK Knowledge or experience is a plus
Required Candidate profile
You are a go-getter with excellent learning, communication and team skills. You revel in working with
cutting edge technology and has an eye for detail.
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help centre.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
1. work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
2. work on new age technologies such as chatbots, machine learning, NLP, etc growth opportunity
3. your work will have more impact and recognition
4. work in a fast paced environment
5. solve critical problems
6. freedom to choose the way you work
7. get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
8. work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Add new features and maintain our iOS and Android Agent apps.
2. Use Bitrise and GitHub actions for CI/CD and automation.
3. Maintain our iOS and Android SDK on GitHub, used by thousands of developers. Review PRs, providing and receiving thoughtful feedback. Help our customers with the SDK integration.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Good understanding of iOS or Android development.
2. Experience with package managers and tools like CocoaPods and Gradle.
3. Experience in building/consuming Web services.
Working experience: 0-1 years
Good to have:
1. Experience in building chat/messaging apps.
2. Experience with hybrid platforms like Flutter and React Native.
3. Contributed to open-source projects
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability • Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development • Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
RSPP Write Up
(Role - Skill - Persona - Process)
Zoko makes it easy for businesses to do Sales, Marketing and Customer Support on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the internet of the #nextbillion and Zoko’s vision is to become the Shopify for merchants, selling on WhatsApp. We are backed the best - YCombinator, Ryan Hoover (the founder of Product Hunt), Binny Bansal backed 021 Capital and other illustrious YC Alumni.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Bangalore / Kochi / Remote
30-40 LPA + 0.15% to 0.2% equity
Define the Role
1. Leads and executes the mobile development strategy for the company
Key outcomes expected
1. Implementation of the mobile version(s) of the app in Android and iOS
8-12 years of experience in web and mobile development
Round 1- (Google Meet) - Founders (screening)
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven apps using React Native as the primary application framework.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Must be able to develop high-performance cross-platform apps using React-Native.
About LikeMinds: Platform for creators to build communities and monetize them: Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, WhatsApp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetization. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetize their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetize it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetization, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets.In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetize their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in Native Android Development
- 2+ years of experience using Kotlin/Java
- Experience developing highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Designing applications with latest frameworks and architecture such as MVVM, etc.
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading is a big plus
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Having worked with the Realm database and dagger is a big plus
experience in Mobile Application, design & development
Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) iOS App Development, Xcode,
Strong OOPS Concepts, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing,
Third-Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern.
Experience, designing, developing Native application for iOS is a must Knowledge on best practices,
design patterns in mobile application development is a must Knowledge on Swift is an added advantage.
Primary Skills: Objective C, iOS Native app development using web services, Swift, Core Data, iOS, SDK, XCode
Roles and Responsibilities :
Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented- Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms, and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.