Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡:
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 76 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Treety :
Tiny start-up with a great purpose Treety is an impact start-up at the cross-section of data & sustainability. Our ultimate goal is to drive capital toward impact - scalable and systemic change toward an “impact economy” where the success of an investment is measured beyond its financial returns. And with 20+ funds in our system, including Google
For Start-ups, and over €2.7B total AUM supported on our platform, we’ve just entered a new stage of growth. You’ll be joining our 4-people software development team based in Mumbai.
We’ve building tools for impact & sustainability measurement and reporting in the finance sector. Our core product is the Treety Platform, where Investors can collect and track various impact metrics of their portfolio companies.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our software releases launch smoothly, with minimal bugs and maximum stability. You’ll be responsible for setting up a testing environment and framework that will compliment our current software development. As our first full-time testing/QA engineer, you’ll have the opportunity and freedom to develop best practices and smooth processes.
Your core responsibilities will include the following: -
- Building sustainable, easy to follow QA workflows that can be implemented in our growing agile team
- Designing, developing and executing both manual and automated test plans - Preparing datasets and cases for our dev environment Reporting and tracking bugs, including maintaining bug dashboards.
- Ensuring good documentation of testing procedures, known platform limitations and inner workings of current systems
- Building and maintaining a range of automation tools around testing and QA;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions, workshops and internal hackathons to help us find ways to improve our products.
You’ll be primarily collaborating with the developers, reporting to the Tech Lead. You’ll participate in agile rituals and be an integral part of the development team. You’ll also be occasionally collaborating with the Product Lead to keep improving our processes and ensuring that the right workstreams are prioritized.
The perfect candidate: To be a good fit for the role, you should meet most (but not all!) of these requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in web software testing and some past experience in web software development.
- Basic understanding of database concepts and data structures. MongoDB or equivalent ( Querying, aggregating and setting up data. ) Intermediate coding skills, especially in regards to building automated tests and injecting tests into the codebase.
- Basic familiarity of networking and basic services from any cloud service providers like GCP.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes. Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- An understanding of web technologies and experience with web application testing.
- Familiarity with automation testing tools, such as Selenium, Postman, JUnit or Playwright (you can choose your tools).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, Pivotal.
- Personal Interest in impact & sustainability space.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Patience and resilience to occasional repetitive work.
- Ability to prioritize work and work under tight deadlines.
- Independence and ability to self-organize and build strong processes.
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay updated with the latest industry trends and testing tools.
What we offer:
We’re a growing start-up and that comes with a unique work environment and set of challenges. Some of the unique things you’ll experience working at Treety:
- High-pace, low-process environment where you get to focus on work you enjoy.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment in our office in Lower Parel, Mumbai.
- Access to our partner’s training materials and opportunities to learn on the job.
- Very short lines to all team-members and ability to understand the inner workings of the company.
- Sharing success - as our company grows, so will your role and compensation!
- Being part of a sustainability-centric company - your work can improve the world!
How to apply and what happens after?
Simply send the CV and link to your portfolio. You'll be directly connected with relevant leads. We are committed to a minimal 3-step application process. After reviewing your resume and portfolio, you’ll have one screening interview, one test with the technical interview, and one interview with your future team. You’ll get a clear answer within 4 weeks of your application.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are here to drive capital toward sustainable solutions.
Treety enables investors to measure and manage what really matters.
We are here to drive capital toward sustainable solutions.
Treety enables investors to measure and manage what really matters.
We have a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment & lending products to simplify education payments. It suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. Jodo aims to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
● Own overall quality of specific modules of payments stack
● Continuously try to automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor/Guide other members of the team
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products.
● 3+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 2+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies ● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of
maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the
delivery of the entire feature
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentations and journals of how their test
design and architecture/product evolves over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the
team's overall delivery
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within
your own team
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 10+ years of experience in professional testing
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning
● Great attitude and adaptable to taking on many diverse responsibilities
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG,CI/CD
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java/Python.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience of Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
- Strong and have extensive experience in automating highly scalable web applications using Java, Webservices, Micro Services etc.
- Extensive experience in frameworks like TestNG, Rest Assured, APPIUM, Selenium, and Extend manager
- Strong experience and expert knowledge in CI/CD pipeline configuration (preferably Azure pipelines)
- Strong knowledge in building tools like Maven/Ant, JDK 1.8
- Should be an expert in implementing software quality best practices, automation test strategy and planning, test case development, test case execution, deployment and test data, defect tracking etc.
- Sound Knowledge in defining/constructing/maintaining generic automation frameworks for automating scripts on mobile versions in the platform’s windows, Android, iOS and web like PWA
- Expert Knowledge of Effort estimation, scheduling, and scope definition
- Solid knowledge and experience in Agile, DevOps methodologies and concepts
- Good knowledge in Test management tool like JIRA, X-Ray, HP ALM
- Good consulting, communication, convincing, presentation skills and Negotiation Skills
About the company:
CogniTensor is an analytical software company that brings data to the heart of decision-making. CogniTensor leverages its product, DeepOptics - an integrated platform to implement 3A (Automation, Analytics and AI) at scale.
Our strategic investors include Shell and CIIE.CO (IIM-A/Accenture).
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field from a reputed institute
- +3 years of experience in handling multiple projects is preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- 1-2 years of experience in QA performing one or more aspects like functional testing, black-box testing, performance testing, stress & load testing, integration testing, automated testing etc.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute tests (manual / automated).
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design and development team.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
- Have 2 years experience in Black Box Testing and hands-on experience in "Selenium " or other same black box testing tools.
- Experience with common database technologies including SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with scripting in a data engineering context (Python experience a plus)
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies .
What’s in for you:
- An opportunity to lead a business segment
- Extensive liaising with customers and partners
- A rewarding career progression
Quality Assurance Engineer GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. The use of advanced technology drives our mission. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Measure level of effort during sprint planning, work with the product team to commit to team delivery of sprint deliverables, validate acceptance criteria, and help define acceptance criteria with the product.
- Write test cases, manage test suites, create and execute a test plan, update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing, exploratory testing, and work for the general performance, security, and maintainability of the mobile (iOS & Android) and web app.
- Perform API level testing.
- Create and execute Automation scripts
- Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience of 2-5 years in App testing
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, and Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
Experience in Agile Methodologies
Knowledge of In-Sprint Automation
Have working experience in Automated API Testing
Design and implementation Experience in Test Strategy
Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
Design data driven tests and fetch the data from API calls/ different Databases(Like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo)
Attend daily scrum calls, update status
Good to have Design and Implementation Experience in Test Automation Framework
Good to have TDD implementation using Mocha or Jest
Good to have Experience in IOS Automation Testing.
Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and understand the business requirements
Should be Strong in oops concepts
Strong Knowledge /experience in API and UI framework
Experience in GIT, CI/CD Jobs development and implementation
Any one of this is mandatory - TestNG,MOCHA,JEST
Software Engineering Skills:
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Experience of In-Sprint Automation
Take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Hands on with engineering excellence & continuous integration practices
Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
What we value as a team:
Scripts written for readability, performance, scale and maintainability
Proactive in communication
Collaborate with other members in agile ecosystem
Out of the box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality in the Applications
Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the development of the cloud infrastructure and services that power Dremio's Data Lake Engine. With focus on query performance optimization, supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake and Nessie, this team provides endless opportunities to to define the products for next generation of data analytics.
In this role, you will get opportunities to impact high performance system software and scalable SaaS services through application of continuous performance management. You will plan, design, automate, execute the runs followed by deep analysis and identification of key performance fixes in collaboration with developers. Open and flexible work culture combined with providing employees ownership of the work they do will help you develop as a leader. The inclusive culture of the company will provide you a platform to bring fresh ideas and innovate.
- Deliver end to end performance testing independently using agile methodologies
- Prepare performance test plans, load simulators and test harnesses to thoroughly test the products against the approved specifications
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product & usage into an enhanced automated performance measurement & evaluation framework to support continuous performance management.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns, workloads to execute performance runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly performant, optimized and scalable Dremio experience
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Publish performance benchmark report based on test runs in accordance with industry standards
- Regularly communicate leadership team with an assessment of the performance, scalability, reliability, and robustness of products before they are exposed to customers
- Analyze and debug performance issues in customer environments.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of performance automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration performance automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing performance engineering tasks to completion and taking ownership of performance epics during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated performance tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks in system, performing root cause analysis, and following issue resolution workflow to tune the system to provide optimized performance
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from the collected performance data, articulate performance findings effectively with senior team members to evaluate design choices.
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, understanding and tuning query access plans, and query execution instrumentation.
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, storage systems