We are seeking a talented Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications.
This position will own and promote the QA Automation standards and practices across the Engineering department.
As an Automation Engineer, you will oversee and participate in the development, execution, and maintenance of test plans and automation test scripts.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Degree in engineering with 2 - 6 years of experience in Automation
- Knowledge of the current industry-wide testing techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Experience building automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile platforms. Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java)
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
- Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
- Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
- Ability to articulate and drive sustainable processes
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based setting
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
We have an immediate opening for Test Automation Engineers to be part of Our Synechron.
At least 5+ years experience in automation test development with following technologies:
- Selenium with Java-BDD Framework
- Rest Assured/API and Groovy Scripts.
Notice Period : Preferrable Looking for Immediate / 15 days
Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
experience of developing automated tests from scratch
Experience within a BDD environment (Web services Testing), ideally using Cucumber, RestAPI
Strong in Java Oops Concepts and Groovy scripting language
SQL/Oracle, REST Assured
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Proven work experience in software development
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
* Automation with Selenium is a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
NOTE: We are looking for someone who can join us sooner max within 4 weeks time.
About the company:
Elevati Infotech Pvt Ltd is its extended development team in India where we are hiring engineers. We are an extended development center for US based SAAS platform Enveyo.com. We are into Logistic and Shipping domain help companies with high volume of shipments to optimizing their shipping and the cost. All our customers
are US based companies who have a massive volume of shipments going out every day.
Product & Platform: http://enveyo.com
Key Skills -
Testing, QA Automation, Manual Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, Regression Testing, Jira, Scrum, Jenkins, Java, MySQL.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
2. Development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
3. Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
4. Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
5. Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such Selenium.
6. Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to client partners
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Minimum 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
2. Profound knowledge of Software Development Process and Testing life cycle.
3. Working knowledge on Java 1.8 with Selenium, Cucumber and BDD Tools along with the understanding of TestNG/Junit and Jenkins
4. Should have better understanding of Test Management tool like JIRA/Confluence
5. REST API testing using Postman
6. Demonstrated experience in designing / building test automation frameworks for service and UI based testing and understanding of DevOps and integration of test automation into Continuous Delivery pipelines.
7. Good to have knowledge of JMeter, MYSQLWork Timings & Location
Work time - 1:30PM to 9:30PM
Work location- Remote / WFH
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw2ZVF2RQYWnDe_uMojVUZSf">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0fkA0K8Cm25RykFAcrvRRy">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0QtXaTXcWVuB_wSqo-GI6M">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Role – SDET
Experience – 4+ years
Location - Bengaluru
Key Skills - API test automation, Java, Rest Assured
Minimum 3+ years of API test automation experience
Strong Programming experience on Java using OOPs, collections, exception handling, and strong debugging skills
Strong testing and test design skills like scenario identification, test case identification, defect identification with a focus on test coverage
Strong experience in testing of API / webservices
Excellent experience and skill in the development of API test automation suites using Rest Assured
Good experience of working on Jenkins and other CI-CD tools
Knowledge of Dockers
Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in database testing is desirable
Good communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
This position requires :
- Overall 3+Years experience in Test Automation
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/xCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
Experience Range 3 to 6 years.
Please share your details like notice period years of experience in automation and then apply.
Skills Require Automation Testing, Java or Python,web and mobile testing.
**Immediate to 15 days. joiners are preferred.
Who are currenlty serving notice can also apply.**
Job Title: Sr. Test Engineer
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering
Work Location: Bangalore
- Should have knowledge of selenium frameworks.
- Should have experience in python scripting for selenium using pytest in pycharm
- Good knowledge of Manual testing
- Profound knowledge of SDLC/STLC
- Good knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA with Zypher
- Basic knowledge of Azure or experience testing applications in cloud environments
- Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline experience
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)