Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
NSEIT is a global technology firm with a focus on the financial services industry. We are a vertical specialist organization with domain expertise and technology focus aligned to the needs of financial institutions. We offer Application Services, IT Enabled Services (Assessments), Testing Center of Excellence, Infrastructure Services, Integrated Security Response Center and Analytics as a Service primarily for the BFSI segment.
We are a 100% subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability and performance features.
Our focus on domain and key technologies enables us to use new trends in digital technologies like cloud computing, mobility and analytics while building solutions for our customers.
We are passionate about building innovative, futuristic and robust solutions for our customers. We have been assessed at Maturity Level 5 in Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI® - DEV) v 1.3. We are also certified for ISO 9001:2015 for providing high quality products and services, and ISO 27001:2013 for our Information Security Management Systems.
Our offices are located in India and the US.
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
• Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of various aspects of automated testing along with test script creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
• You will be working closely with your team members to build automated test suites to verify the quality, security, and scalability of our product in cloud environments.
• Engage with product and engineering team to deliver component, integration and E2E tests to ensure all requirements, features, or stories have been fully tested and accepted by the stakeholders prior to deployment.
Automation Testing activities will include:
• Develop automated test cases based on system requirements and design specifications.
• Participate in automation framework Design and Implementation.
• Understand functional content of assigned projects and Select or Identify Areas/Test cases for Automation.
• Identifying end-to-end scenarios and code modularity.
• Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals.
• Creating, Enhancing, debugging, and Running Test Cases.
• Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
• Reporting any defects/Observations on day to day basis.
• Co-coordinating with Test team members and the Development team in order to resolve the issues.
• Handling changes and conducting smoke and regression tests.
• Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet non-functional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency.
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. •
[WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
As an integral part of the Software Quality Assurance Engineering team, you will need the following
skills to succeed.
• Good understanding of Core JAVA and OOPs Concepts
• Relational Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle RDBMS
• Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
• Strong expertise in Selenium web driver automation framework.
• Experience with REST API testing automation tools. (eg: Postman,SoapUI etc.)
• Experience in Java Integrated Development Environment (eg: Eclipse IDE, VSS etc.)
• Defect tracking tools like Jira, HP ALM etc
• Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle is a plus.
• Working knowledge in continuous integration and continuous deployment principles.
• Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle.
• Exposure to other non-functional testing is a plus.
Position: Automation QA
Experience : 2-4 Years
Salary : Up to 10 LPA
Location: Pune, Mumbai
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python language.
- Automation framework knowledge, Data-driven, BDD, etc.
- Jenkins configuration hands-on experience.
- GitHub and version controlling hands-on knowledge.
- Communication skills must
- Knowledge of maven
- Well-versed with selenium and appium for both ios and android.
- Rest API automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
- Selenium Page object and factory
- Basic Java & Object oriented principles
- Reporting frameworks (Extent or other)
- Browser and UI basics. HTML/JS/ Debugging using Browser tool
- Preferred: PostMan for API testing
- Preferred: BrowserStack or other device farm
- Preferred: Zalenium
- Preferred: Good understanding of Java8+.
Manual Tester Requirements:
- Prepare test plans
- Prepare test cases
- Identify test scenarios beyond the given requirements
- Document the test execution results
- Good understanding of Testing frameworks and methodologies.
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
•4- 8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer . This individual will be involved in manual testing of Web & Mobile applications, SOAP web services and Rest APIs.
- Individual will be responsible to developing manual test scripts.
- Analyze and prepare positive and negative test scenarios.
- Responsible to executing automated and manual test cases.
- Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis, test design and sprint planning.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database.
- Good Knowledge in JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.
- Good Knowledge API testing using SOAP-UI & POSTMAN.
- Good Knowledge of Mobile Testing (Android & IOS platform)
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Good working knowledge on agile methodology (Scrum& KANBAN) and process.
- Knowledge on Automation using UFT/Selenium.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills
- Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a collaborative effort
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings
- Should be able to understand customer / end users’ requirements and should own the issue till closure.
- Work Experience: 2-5 years in Software Testing (Preferred candidate from Digital Health Domain)
- Education Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA , M.Sc (CS/IT), MCS, BCA, B. Sc (CS)
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.