Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
NSEIT is a global technology firm with a focus on the financial services industry. We are a vertical specialist organization with domain expertise and technology focus aligned to the needs of financial institutions. We offer Application Services, IT Enabled Services (Assessments), Testing Center of Excellence, Infrastructure Services, Integrated Security Response Center and Analytics as a Service primarily for the BFSI segment.
We are a 100% subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability and performance features.
Our focus on domain and key technologies enables us to use new trends in digital technologies like cloud computing, mobility and analytics while building solutions for our customers.
We are passionate about building innovative, futuristic and robust solutions for our customers. We have been assessed at Maturity Level 5 in Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI® - DEV) v 1.3. We are also certified for ISO 9001:2015 for providing high quality products and services, and ISO 27001:2013 for our Information Security Management Systems.
Our offices are located in India and the US.
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
Client: Born Group
Contratual (Codersbrain Payroll)
Title: Cloud and Automation Engineer
- Budget: 6 L - 3 yrs
- Budget: 10 L - 5 yrs
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of
accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog grooming meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO
- Creates and maintains the product test strategy, documents it.
- Creates formal test plans and test reports and ensures they have the correct approvals.
- Coaches and mentors test team members the importance of testing.
- Responsible for test planning
- Organizes and facilitates Test Readiness Review
- Works with the product management team to create the approved user guide ready for the release.
- Provides test coverage reports/automates test cases percentage.
- Ensures high quality deliverable is passed on to UAT phase for stakeholders testing.
- Provides test evaluation summary report (test metrics) for the release.
- Estimates user stories/features (story point estimation) from their point of view and tasks in hours
with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raises any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Masters/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a decision.
- Collaborate with other team members on various aspects of development/integration testing etc. to
get the feature working on is delivered with quality and on time.
- Tests features developed by developers throughout sprints to ensure working software with high
quality as per acceptance criteria defined is released as per committed team sprint objectives.
- Have a good understanding of the product features and customer expectations. They ensure all
aspects of the functionality is tested before the product is tested in UAT
- Plan how the features will be tested and should manage the test environments and be ready with the
- Understands requirements, they create automated test cases thereby ensuring regression testing is
performed on a daily basis. Checks in code into the shared source code repository regularly without
- Ensure the defects are reported accurately in Azure DevOps with the relevant details of
severity/description etc and work with the developers to ensure the defects are verified and closed
before the release.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and
risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
Performance testing Roles and responsibilities
- Design, Implement, and Support performance testing systems and strategies
- Designing workload models
- Executing performance tests
- Using consistent metrics for monitoring
- Identifying bottlenecks, and where they occur
- Interpret results and graphs.
- Understand describe the relationship between queues and sub-systems
- Identify suggestions for performance tuning
- Preparing the test report
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's degree or Master degree
- Azure Cloud fundamentals.
- Programming languages: Java
- Development methodologies: Agile(BDD with Junit and Code repositories in Git – with feature
branch based development CI/CD)
- Architectural Paradigms: Microservices
- Multi-deployment model support: Container based approach with Docker
- Relevant work experience into ETL\BI testing.
- Write ANSI SQLs to compare data
- Knowledge on SQLServer Database Analysis service
- Knowledge on Azure Data lake
- Data comparison, Data Verification and Validation using Excel
- Relevant work experience into manual testing.
- Technical background and an understanding of the Aviation industry
- Should have worked with test management tools - like ALM(application lifecycle management) or
other equivalent test management tools
- Good documenting/scripting knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent , self-motivated , Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- Automation Testing tools like Selenium (or) QTP (Quick Test Professional) and experience on HP
ALM or Devops, , ETL Testing, SQL
- Experience in Load Testing, Stress Testing, Stability testing ,Reliability testing
- Hands on Performance testing tools like HP Performance Tester (LoadRunner), WebLOAD
- Worked minimum 5 years in test automation
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA degree in IT/CSE/ECE with 6 to 8 years of relevant IT Software
- This Position would require person to work in Flight Domain, below experience would be preferred
- Past experience related to Aeronautical data / Aerospace / Aviation domain.
- Past experience related to Aircraft Performance computation/optimization, Tail Specific
Performance computations using big data analytics, ML and modeling.
- Past experience related to EFB applications, Flight planning, Data link, Flight Management Computer
and Airline Operations.
- Good understanding of weather, air traffic constraints, ACARS, NOTAM’s, Routes, Flight profile,
Flight Progress and demonstrated ability lead technology project and team management in one or
more technology areas.
- Knowledge of aviation industry is preferred.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or
more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g.
Master+ 4 years' related work experience.
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
- Responsible for applying the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the Software development cycle.
- Analyzing the project risk & identification of the project requirements
- Undertake internal quality audits(Co-ordinate with Graphic designer, UI Developer and Developer )
- Perform Testing methods on Web(Chrome ,Firefox ,IE and Safari )
- Perform Testing methods on iOS application and Android application.
- Responsible for performing Automation testing by using selenium tool.
- Run tests to identify problems or deficiencies in products/projects
- Perform Internal Quality Audits
- Track all software related metrics in terms of schedule, effort, defects, etc.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Knowledge/Experience of C# .net
- Define testing objectives based on Acceptance Criteria
- Write comprehensive test cases to verify project functionality
- Validate functionality according to requirements/stories
- Demonstrate strong understanding of software testing practices, strategies and techniques
- Can write clear, sufficiently detailed bugs, able to track and verify bugs
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, scrum process
- Good communication skills, willing to learn/share
- Experience with test automation (Selenium/Protractor or similar)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
What is the role?
This role is for a passionate and meticulous Test Engineer, with a strong focus on ensuring better customer experience through hands-on implementation of QA best practices
- Designing test strategies, covering functional and non-functional requirements, planning, execution, reporting and automating
- 100% automation accountability
- Multitask on release deliverables, customer issues, stake-holder management
- Ensuring traceability matrix processes between requirements, test design, test cases artifacts to achieve 100% customer requirements coverage
- Plan and achieve code coverage targets via test design and test automation
- Prompt and meticulous in reporting status of ongoing tasks/deliverables
- Challenging status-quo, responding to opportunities/organization needs, showing proactive accountability with a strong focus on fundamentals of Test engineering
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of SaaS/Web-based applications/ Micro Services architecture
- Strong in fundamentals of Functional and Non-functional testing concepts (Reliability, Stress, Load, Limits, Performance, Scalability, Usability, Security, Configuration/Compatibility, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Automation :
Selenium (Java) OR
API testing (Jmeter, RestAssured)
- SDLC, STLC (Agile), JIRA, Defect Life Cycle
- At least 1 - 4 years of experience in tech product companies.
- BE/BTech/MTech graduate
Pre Screening Questions?
- Are you willing to work as a 100% hands-on Individual Contributor?
- Do you have hands-on experience in test design strategies, covering both Functional and Non-functional testing?
- How many years of hands-on automation experience do you have?
- Please specify scripting languages and tools?
- Are you flexible to work from the office (Bangalore) as and when needed, in a hybrid model?
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
This position requires :
- Overall 3+Years experience in Test Automation
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/xCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.