Selenium Jobs in Pune
NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. est. in 2015 is a software product development company. We invest in our client’s vision, build the technology and make sure the end product is in alignment with their end business goals over the short and the long term.
Currently, we are hiring QA Engineer for manual and automation testing
Knowledge of test frameworks like Selenium, Cypress
Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues at different levels of the software stack. Responsibilities include taking and understanding requirements, documentation, assigning tasks to team members, Reviewing test cases, and Performing manual testing.
Skills: Selenium or Cypress for automation testing
Must have good organizational skills
Participate in Planning meetings and provide Testing estimations for Automation and Manual
Work closely with Stakeholders, Analyse requirements, design and review detailed test plan and Test cases and execute them
Understands the flow of code and how it interacts with different components and provide better Test coverage
Develop and execute automation scripts for newly developed features
Creating new framework & modify existing framework to augment feature testing needs
Continuously monitor automation test results and ensure no random test failures in automation
Identify the cross-browser / platform impacts during the planning phase and ensure high test coverage
Identify quality assurance process gaps and suggest actions for improvement
Work closely with the Development team and ensures code is delivered with high code coverage
Contribute to continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Overall 3+ years of experience in software testing and minimum 2+ years of experience in automation testing
Passionate about QA and breaking software systems
Knowledge of Software Testing concepts and methodology
Object-Oriented Programming concepts • Knowledge of Test Automation approaches and frameworks
Hands-on experience in UI and API Automation
Working experience in IOT and IOT related testing
Understanding of Performance or Security Testing
Knowledge of any of performance Testing Tools (Jmeter / Loadrunner / Gatling )
Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins
Experience in Test Automation Using Selenium
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT).
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
● Thorough Understanding of - Test life cycle & Defect life cycle
● Ability to understand requirements thoroughly, design, develop, execute tests and ensure
● Strong command in any one of the programming languages
● Experience with any Open Source testing tools like Selenium , RestAssured, Appium.
● Ability to understand the test automation framework concepts, Contribute to the
development of automation frameworks and authoring automated tests
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
● Understanding of GIT or equivalent
● Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science or equivalent
● Excellent computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Exceptional testing skills. Provide good attention to details
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: TJC India, Pune
This position involves Software Quality Assurance activities in all phases of the software development life cycle. We are looking for experienced Automation Quality Assurance engineer for SAP cloud-based application, who can carry on End-to-End testing of a newly developed Product and has Strong experience in designing test plans, test cases and test scenarios. Develop and generate scripts for Automating Test cases. Testing Methodologies Involved in manual testing includes functional testing, integration testing, User interface testing and Regression testing. Good understanding of software quality processes and practices is a must.
Required Candidate profile:
- 4-7 years of application Automation & Manual Testing experience.
- Responsible for testing of web based/SAP UI5 and other applications.
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Experience in API and End-to-End Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in writing Automation Tests using object-oriented programming in C#.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments use
- Develop and generate scripts to perform automated testing using selenium, Cucumber, Spec Flow etc.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Raise bugs, reproduce failed scenarios, help in resolving bugs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, TFS, SVN, at least one.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Interact with team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail with good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
Good to have: -
- JMeter, LoadRunner performance testing experience.
- Knowledge of QUnit, SAP/UI5, SAP UI Verify testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Test Case management.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies would be a plus.
Required Skills: -
UI Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing Integration, Testing test Scenarios, Application Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, quality analyst. Automation Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, C#, Spec Flow
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Position: ( Manual QA)
• Position- QA Engineer
• Experience- 1 to 3 Years
• Perform Manual Testing in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Understand the Product Requirements clearly and clarify it.
• Identify Test Scenarios and Design Test Cases.
• Identify Defects, tracking defects in defect management tool and following up till it's closer.
• Perform Web Based Application testing.
• Actively participate in Daily Status Reporting, BA-Dev Co-ordination.
• Dealing with Developers and Business Analyst at various stages of QA life cycle
• Able to foresee issues/roadblocks that could possibly delay deliverables and proactively
escalate to QA Lead
• Perform Sanity Testing
• Perform Compatibility and Performance Testing whenever planned.
• Participate in already set QA Processes and Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Manual Testing experience in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Hands-on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System, Integration,
• API Testing, Database testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing will be an added advantage
• Web based SAAS products testing experience will be a bonus and will make you stand out in
• Testing experience with basic understanding of QA processes and Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Agile working experience is bonus. Experience with Scrum, Sprint, Backlog Planning is bonus.
• Should be operational as an individual contributor as well in test case preparation, test data
setup and test execution.
• Thorough understanding and solid hands-on experience in all types of functional testing.
• Should be able to proactively act upon mitigation plan
• Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Quick learner and proactive approach needed
Nice to have (One of the below)
• Experience with API Testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience with Load Testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium Framew
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days Max
Job Location: Pune
TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn
together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Job Responsibilities :
Commitment to quality and attention to detail is the single most important aspect of this job role. This position requires you to be a dynamic individual who can not only manage a team of skilled automation engineers but also work as an individual contributor within the same team.
- Deliver all releases on time while ensuring high levels of automation coverage
- Work with QA Team Lead to understand the product requirements and be able to provide automation testing estimates.
- Utilise experience (technical, functional) to create automation test strategies and execution plans to be able to deliver releases as per business needs.
- Create and execute automation test plans to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Review automation test artifacts created by team members.
- Work with development in an agile delivery methodology to capture defects early in the lifecycle by regular execution of regression automation suit.
- Work with automation engineers to get best ROI by identifying automation candidates.
- 2+ years of leading and managing mid sized teams
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing
- Must have 3+ years of experience with development of test framework with Selenium.
- Hands on expertise in various automation framework (bdd, data driven, keyword, hybrid).
- Must be capable of understanding test requirements, planning and creating test suites.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation (Jmeter/Any tool)
- Good exposure to SQL and Unix
- Proven experience working within an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience on Test management and Version control softwares (Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Any other)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Mobile automation using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Cypress
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Strong team and task management skills
- Exposure in Performance and Security testing
Our Products :
- Magnifi: The world’s first semantic search engine that helps investors discover, compare, and buy investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and stocks.
- Positivly: An investment recommendation platform creating a stronger connection between investors and their investments by identifying the dominant personality traits of investors and the investments they care about the most.
- Paralel: A fintech platform that will redefine the relationship between asset managers and their back office.
- Louise: A digital platform that helps users navigate the world of giving while linking it to their investments and wealth management.
- Clout: An AI-powered, hyper-personalized content marketing platform to power sales in financial services.
- Farther: A wealth management platform based on an algorithmic approach to client acquisition.
- Totum: A product that enables a comprehensive understanding of risk to wealth management.
- Arbor: An application to save automatically, cancel your debts, and invest your savings to multiply your money.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech
company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month
350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our
apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest
technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the
maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
• As a SDET for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an
internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise
automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
• You'll work in a company that brings together classifieds and offline car-sales, helping to
disrupt the way cars are being sold on a global scale. The role is really exciting as it is both
functional and automation.
• You’ll be working with a cross functional pack and QA chapter to shape high quality culture of
android/ios/web apps with product and design experts.
• You’ll be contributing to feature acceptance scenarios right from planning to go-live. Develop
functional understanding and drive the automation lifecycle (develop-review-maintain) for
native and web apps.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
• Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at-least 2 years in the
Java/Python/Golang is a good to have).
• Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
• Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values
analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
• Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
• In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or
other automation stacks.
• Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is
• Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
• Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering
Good to have :
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from
one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
• Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which
opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
• Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring
• Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
• Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
• Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management
techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
• OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under
17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
• We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used
by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity
within local communities.
• We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of
a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
• We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging
markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the
largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily
lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods
and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to
learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are
an equal opportunity employer
At Mudrantar, we are looking for an expert QA Engineer who is highly skilled with Manual as well as Automated Testing. Your primary focus will be Quality of our Software Products and Services. You will ensure that your testing produces robust, secure and user friendly product. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end, back-end developers, Product Manager and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Full time employment
- Automated testing of Mudrantar Products and Services to find bugs and report them
- Build test cases and test reports for each product /service release
- Assign bug priorities, signoff before PROD release and reproduce bugs reported by clients or Sales/onboarding Team
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Staying up to date with all recent developments in the testing, automated testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing etc.
- Working closely with development team to achieve robust product development
- Actual experience in Software Testing. (Manual + Automation)
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of databases.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Prepare test cases , test scenarios , and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application , identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with web , mobile , functional , non functional and UI testing.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge of API testing will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Candidates should be able to think out of the Box.
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
You would be responsible for the software test automation designs, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
- Understanding, Analysing the Application Under Test, and Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Creating Automation Test Plan
- Implementing Cross Browser Testing and Parallel Test Execution in the automation suite.
- Design and improve test framework
- Working and configuring a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment (Jenkins. Travis etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member
- Familiar with Behaviour-driven and/or Test-driven development
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated test.
- Working on PoC's
- work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, testing lead, client, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting, and coordinating the bug fixes.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
This role is for you if:
- You have previous 3+ years of professional experience as an Automation Engineer
- You have a proven track record of testing large-scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks such as Selenium/Mobile Automation/API Automation Testing (Mandatory).
- You have experience in Java coding and experience/knowledge with other languages
- You have the Knowledge of version control tools like Git
- You have experience in BDD frameworks
- You have experience in test automation frameworks
- You have experience in automated testing of web applications
- You have experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- You have experience in using CI/CD tools
- You possess good communication skills and documentation skills.
- You have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- You are self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks
Key skills: java ,selenium,BDD,API testing,Rest assured.
· Hands-on knowledge of Maven
· Appium hands-on
· Jenkins hands-on
· Hands-on knowledge of API testing techniques and usage of API tools SOAP UI/JMeter (REST /SOAP)
· Rest api automation using rest assured
· Usage of Postman or JMeter tool to modify requests to validate multiple outputs on scenarios.
· Analyze results of tests and to be able to update existing test suits after API changes
· Basic Knowledge about CI/CD Concepts
· Exposure to UI Automation, Selenium, JAVA Rest Assured, TestNG
· Experience using at least one defect management tool – JIRA, HP ALM, ADO etc.
Nice to have skills:
· ISTQB foundation certification would be a plus.
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
API Automation REST web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to work in a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
Expertise in test planning and test strategy design for various types of testing - integration testing, functional testing, system testing and regression.
Ability to quickly learn the functional aspects of the project & be the quality gatekeeper for the code release.
Experience in testing the developed UI pages against the UX design to ensure the experience is realised.
Experience in creating knowledge artifacts and authoring guides for end-users
Experience in creating test scenarios, test cases, traceability
Hands-on experience with JIRA, WIKI, or Zephyr applications
Understanding and working knowledge in Scrum Methodology
Experience in Web,mobile, cross browser and device testing.
Experience in Automation testing with Java and Selenium
experience in frameworks like TestNG and Cucumber
Job Position (Title)
QE – Automation Engineers and Leads
Gurugram / Hyderabad/ Pune (WFH Presently)
Technical Skill Requirements
Jira, Java, Selenium, Desired- Restassured
Role and Responsibilities
· Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable. Experience with CI with Jenkins or other tools.
· Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
· Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle.
· Experience in user acceptance testing.
· Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail oriented.
· Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
We have an urgent requirement of an Automation Tester who has at least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing.
Immediate Joiner will be preffered or the maximum notice period -15 days.
- Maintaining a suite of automated tests for Web and Mobile applications
- Maintaining automation framework and implementing improvements
- Conversion of the manual test suite to automation
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Maintain and update regression testing scripts to close test escapes.
- Perform exploratory testing, integration testing, regression testing, automated testing.
- Execution and triage of automated test executions.
- Defect management in Jira.
- Maintenance on Jenkins integration.
- Exposure to Test and Defect Management Tools like JIRA, Test rail, Zephyr etc.
- Writing reliable and maintainable automated tests.
- Demonstrable experience in Automation testing using Selenium or similar
- Experience with Serenity BDD test framework, (Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured)
- Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit and/or N Unit
- Testing API’s with SoapUI / Postman or similar
- Performance Testing with J meter, Neo Load or similar
- Familiarity with Swagger or Open API Specifications.
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
Minimum 4 years exp
- Build automation/CI: Jenkins
- Secure repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
- Build technologies: Maven, Gradle
- Development Languages: Python, Java, C#, Node, Angular, React/Redux
- SCM systems: Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code Quality: Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube
- Configuration Management: Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Deployment: uDeploy, XLDeploy
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, PCF, OpenShift
- Automation frameworks: Selenium, TestNG, Robot
- Work Management: JAMA, Jira
- Strong problem solving skills, Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux environment: RedHat etc.
- Good in shell scripting
- Good to have Cloud Technology : AWS, GCP and Azure
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
We are looking for
Python Tester/ Python QA automation Engineer /
Experience : 6 to 12 years
CTC : As per Industry Norms
Required Key Skills
Python+ selenium, automation testing, manual testing, selenium , shell scripting , manual, API Testing or Rest assured, Rest API,
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
- candidate having 3+ years of experience
- REST API end point testing experience using REST-Assured framework.
- Experience in BDD framework (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber
- Preferable to have experience on Java, Selenium and Postman.
- Solid experience in manual testing
- Familiarity with test tracking and reporting systems
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Write scripts to test various services, REST APIs developed
- Manual and automation testing of APIs and services, application
Role: Automation QA
Experience: 5+ Years
Must have skills: Manual & Automating testing, mobile app testing, API testing.
Nice to have: SQL DB and ETL Testing, Performance Testing
Requirement and Responsibility:
5+ years of experience in Manual & Automation testing With Java and Selenium.
At-least 2+years’ experience in using Appium for mobile application automation testing.
Should be good in writing Automation framework from scratch.
Experience with automation testing using Hybrid Framework Structures is an added advantage.
Should be able to automate different layers (Front end, backend, API/Webservices) of application using different automation approach.
Relevant experienced in using Postman Tools for API Testing.
Hands on experience on Test Link and similar tools.
Should be able to learn quickly.
Should maintain documentation of work.
Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge of agile methodologies
Knowledge of Test Case, Test Scenario creation.
Knowledge of Standard QA Process
Nice to have:
Knowledge of SQL database and ETL testing
Knowledge of performance testing using JMeter
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. Your role includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets as per the requirements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
mail resume to qa @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Thorough knowledge of performing end top end functional testing as an individual contributor.
- Knowledge of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities.
- Sound knowledge of automation concepts.
- Expert-level knowledge of automation using selenium tools. Hands-on experience of design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automation using Selenium or other open-source tools.
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Good knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment.
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can operate under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Knowledge of the healthcare and life science domain would be plus
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
We at FlytBase are looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a MEAN stack application.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Proving for scalability and performance of a software.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment and debugging.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At Least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing or similar role for MEAN stack application
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs etc)
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience or keen interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
Excellent communication skills.
Worked on selenium and test automation tools.
Client co-ordination, requirement understanding and mapping.
We are looking for Automation Test Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd for Pune Location
Experience - 3.5+ Years to 5.5 Years [Relevant]
Location - Bibwewadi, Pune
Must-Have Expertise - Automation Testing, Java + Selenium, MS-SQL, Linux/ Unix
Highly Preferred -- Experience in Networking projects
What we are looking for -
- Automation Test Engineers, to be a part of our high-performance team
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers on state of art projects and products
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply !!
You can apply to the job and we will get in touch with you.
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy