StyleCracker is the most innovative fashion tech platform in the country. With a vision to make India stylish, we have developed the StyleCracker Box that combines leading technology and first hand stylist experience to curate highly personalised looks for every unique customer.
We're looking to build upon our solid foundation and develop an unmatched solution that can truly help us work towards our mission.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the quality of product visible to millions of users.
- Prepare proper documentation for test cases, release notes, etc.
- Keep track of bugs and prioritize those in coordination with Product Managers.
- Write and execute detailed test cases for upcoming features and ensure customer requirements and development is closely aligned.
- Contribute ideas to improve/develop our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with developers, PMs and internal teams.
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle.
- Should be strong in writing use cases.
- Strong understanding of determining the cause of bugs.
- Excellent knowledge of API responses, statuses, etc.
- Excellent understanding of load time optimization, latency, etc.
- Hands on experience with performance measuring tools like jMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with using the latest engineering tools (eg. Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git/Perforce).
- Excellent team orientation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of frontend and backend technologies.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools such as Selenium.
- Experience working in agile methodology.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage workload and consistently deliver results.
- Understanding of the different types of testing between UAT, Security and Performance.
- Ability to generate benchmarks by comparing similar products / services.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a QA engineer on native mobile (android and ios) and web applications.
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Develop test plans/test cases/scenarios & execute them.
- Testing all aspects of the product like function/ System/ regression etc
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management;
- Triage issues
Chai Raises series B+ funding round - https://bit.ly/33NALeY
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and QA is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and break stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
* Enjoys solving problems and delight users both internally and externally
* Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
Skills and Experience
* 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer & shipping high quality products.
* Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
* Experience in manual testing
* Hands on experience in any one of Automation testing frameworks - Selenium, TestNG. Robot, UFT etc
* Experience in API & Mobile testing
* Experience in Any Scripting and Programming language
* BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* Experience in Payments/Fintech domain - Payment Gateways/Bank integrations etc
* Proficiency in Java/C/Golang or any high level programming language
* Hands on experience in any one of Automation testing frameworks - Selenium, TestNG. Robot, UFT etc
* Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
* Knowledge of Test suite management tools - JIRA etc
What will you do ?
* Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop product's testing strategy
* Participation in design and code inspections.
* UI, API and Hybrid testing and automation
* Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
* Analyze test logs, debug failures; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in - product, design, engineering
* Create Automation scripts
* Uphold best practices in software testing with attention to security practices
Here are examples of apps/features you will be working on as a QA Engineer
* Intuitive, easy-to-use APIs for payment process.
* Integrations with local payment gateways in international markets.
* Dashboard to manage gateways and transactions.
* Analytics platform to provide insights
- Testing cloud service platform from front-end web applications to back-end data processing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on product requirements, specifications, and business requirements.
- Ensure test designs meet quality objectives as set out in the project test plan.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Perform automation and manual testing of applications, APIs, and databases as part of a continuous integration environment.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate the testing activities
- Identify bugs, record them and document them thoroughly.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs have been resolved
- Ensure accuracy of data between IoT devices, databases and web dashboards.
- Conduct or monitor performance/stress testing and perform other specialized tests.
- Test UI/UX issues including styling, cross-browser, responsiveness etc.
- Using postman to perform different test cases on RESTful APIs including the performance of the API.
- Ensure security and permissions for each component of the application
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
QA Engineer - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contributes to overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of Travel Industry
- Facilitate the analysis, design and programming of viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications
- Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound and integrated
- Document and create test cases and to execute and verify those test cases as part of the overall functional testing of Information Technology products
- Contribute to test planning including API Testing
- Participate in the activities to develop and execute test to validate system functionality against specifications
- Take lead role in the testing of small to medium sized products
- Ensure that systems software is thoroughly tested
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a QA Analyst/Engineer or similar role with a heavy focus on Automation Testing.
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Experience in Travel industry experience, GDS’s - SABRE, Amadeus, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude and learn new products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India and United States
- Strong skill and experience analyzing data sets of all sizes.
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Executive, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams in gathering product requirements, reporting results and managing expectations.
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours as necessary and travel internationally on occasion.
- Specifically participate in the following: market research, requirements gathering and documentation, architecture design, resource allocation, issue delegation, release management, project timelines, source code protection, testing/QA (use cases) and outsourcing.
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with Software Engineers
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of JIRA and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated and ready for a challenge
- Passion to learn and to Grow
- Team member with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to seek solutions independently
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Review and analyze system specifications
Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
Evaluate product code according to specifications
Create logs to document testing phases and defects
Report bugs and errors to development teams
Help troubleshoot issues
Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester of minimum 4 years
Must have knowledge in API and Selenium Automation
Must have knowledge of SQL and Linux
Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr, TM4J)
Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Candidate should be comfortable with APP and UI Testing (Must)
Candidate should be able to write excellent Test cases (+ve and -ve)
Candidate should be good in logical implementations
Candidate should be good in Communication and work approach
Candidate should have good solution oriented approach
Candidate worked with premium Institution or premium product/app will be a great plus