Job ID: RP1050
Job Location: Mumbai or Gurugram
Expected Joining: within two weeks
- 4 to 7 years of experience in the lending domain.
- Proficiency with selenium using Java or Python
- Proficiency in Linux, network database, distributed system.
- Develop test plans, identify quality risks and propose reasonable solutions
- Organize and execute test tasks
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
About Mobile Programming LLC
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 6+ yrs
Hiring Test Automation Architects to build the world's leading and most comprehensive open-source test automation platform.
In this role, you will work primarily with our global customers as their test automation architect, recommending and creating custom test automation solutions and integrations with other tools to help them build fully automated DevOps pipelines. You’ll also help us build capabilities in our platform that are missing from currently-available tools in the market. Internally, you will work with Solutions Engineering and Product teams to bring your unique customer insights to product roadmap discussions.
- Understanding customers’ test automation requirements and designing solutions for them
- Enhancing the test automation capabilities of our platform by building solutions for unique and some of the most common, complex test scenarios using Java, Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Actively evaluating testing tools in the market to identify feature gaps that can be addressed by the Platform.
- Designing and implementing test automation capabilities.
- Helping our Solutions Engineering team build add-ons for unique automation requirements.
- Brainstorming with the Product and Solutions Engineering teams to come up with new features for the product roadmap.
- Helping potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools during POCs.
- Building with the community by discussing and validating potential new features with the community on Discord and other public channels.
- Experience designing and developing test frameworks using popular tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience working with Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, and few other popular automation tools/frameworks.
- Firsthand experience working with CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of integrating test automation frameworks with Bug Reporting tools, Project Management tools, CI/CD tools, Communication tools, Test Data Management tools, etc.
- Experience working with at least two scriptless/codeless/low-code/no-code test automation tools.
- Understanding of various test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Automation
- Should be proficient in BDD and SpecFlow
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should have experience in Selenium
- Should be experienced in RESTFul
- Should be experienced in MSQL
- Remote Working permitted in Pandemic times
end-to-end quality assurance including:
- Execute and improve QA processes via Test automation tools as well as manual
- Reproduce software system errors and file processing issues
- Support Agile / Scrum software development life cycle and project management
approach by creating, documenting, and executing test plans
- Write SQL queries and utilizing SQL Server Management Studio for various
- Automate the entire testing along with Selenium
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including back-end engineers, product
team, etc. to ensure quality implementation of new product features, growth hacks/
initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in atimely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across testing and ensure religious
execution of the targets
We are looking to onboard a Quality Assurance Software Engineer, who has a
founder'smindset including the following traits:
- Must be well versed with databases
- Should be well versed in understanding business specifications and deriving
and identifying test cases and test scenarios
- Should be well versed with various testing stages / levels / phases, testing
types and testing techniques
- Experience of testing across web & mobile based technologies and should have
scaled a business
- Ability to provide quality assurance across scalable products/ platforms, fully
redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in testing across the stack including front-end testing (Selenium), backend APIs testing, load testing (Apache Jmeter), behaviour testing (Cucumber), etc
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, high energy, self-starter
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
The candidate must have 1-3 years of experience in the domain. The responsibilities include:
● Understand the complete flow of the application and take active interest in creating
product architecture & flow
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs while testing (functional &
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product managers) and communicate bug
● Work closely with engineers to ensure timely resolution of issues
● Create test reports
● Show flexibility and ready to occasionally work within tight deadlines
● Be a part of the process of scaling a young startup to a global company.
● Work directly with co-founders & take up challenging tasks daily that would uplift your
● Opportunity to work on projects of big enterprises (India & Abroad)
● Competitive salary & perks.
● Complete ownership of responsibilities.
● Cool working environment that will make each day at Voiceoc full of fun & new
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest assured, cucumber, POM model etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems.
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 167 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.About UsWe are an early stage venture backed edtech startup looking to expand the team in UAE.
- Tax Free Income - One of the major benefits of working with DIY is that your income is virtually tax-free.
- Exposure - The benefit of working out of UAE is that you will get exposure to woking with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations
- World class accommodation (amenities – Gym, Swimming Pool, Pet Friendly and fully furnished apartments) provided free of cost
- We take care of your VISA processing
- Insurance Coverage
- We take care of your travel and relocation to Abu Dhabi
- Ensure the quality of software products we build
- Author test documentation including test plans, test cases & scenarios and develop automated test suites.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and test cases and setting up of E2E test infrastructure
- Both Manual as well as Automation Testing on backend/frontend E2E testing.
- Work towards sustaining current QA processes and implementing new ones
- Define system test plans to validate all existing feature functionalities configured on system testbeds and automate all test cases
- Verify endurance and scale testing to validate robust feature functionality under stress
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing, cross browser compatibility
- Expertise in developing, managing, and implementing E2E testing for core features in Automation frameworks using Selenium/ REST Assured/ APM or equivalent.
- API testing using tools like Postman.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations
Good To Have :
- Experience in building Automation framework from Scratch
- Familiarity with performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working in small teams
We are an early stage venture backed edtech startup looking to expand the engineering team.
From offering flexible working hours to ensuing a 'no leave policy', to offering esops to every employee that joins and ensuring a flat yet performance driven organization, we offer a place for people to come and build a career and not do a job.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Notice Period : 45 days / Immediate Joining
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Principal Engineers to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· 3+ years of experience as part of a QA Support and Services team.
· Experience working on building test plans, test cases, solving problems to improve quality and speed of delivery, and Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience in coding/scripting and user-level automation.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Hands-on experience with Web application frontend testing, API Testing, Mobile application.
· Experience working in Framework like Robot, Appium, Selenium, cypress
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, Agile/Scrum development process tools, and processes in GIT/Bitbucket, JIRA, confluence.
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Docker, Container applications with production experience.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player.
· Good time-management skills, Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
· Involve development operations & support internal teams.
them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech
company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month
350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our
apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest
technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the
maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
• As a SDET for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an
internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise
automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
• You'll work in a company that brings together classifieds and offline car-sales, helping to
disrupt the way cars are being sold on a global scale. The role is really exciting as it is both
functional and automation.
• You’ll be working with a cross functional pack and QA chapter to shape high quality culture of
android/ios/web apps with product and design experts.
• You’ll be contributing to feature acceptance scenarios right from planning to go-live. Develop
functional understanding and drive the automation lifecycle (develop-review-maintain) for
native and web apps.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
• Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at-least 2 years in the
Java/Python/Golang is a good to have).
• Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
• Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values
analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
• Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
• In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or
other automation stacks.
• Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is
• Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
• Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering
Good to have :
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from
one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
• Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which
opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
• Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring
• Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
• Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
• Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management
techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
• OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under
17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
• We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used
by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity
within local communities.
• We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of
a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
• We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging
markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the
largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily
lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods
and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to
learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are
an equal opportunity employer
Test Automation Engineer
About Our Client:
Our Client- SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
Our client is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at our client
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Years of Experience required: 2 year - 4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Specific must-have skills for this role:
Hand on exp in java development with Automation testing exp
Hand on exp in API Testing using Rest assured or Java
Currently more than 400 Employees are working there
Its a E commerce Product based company. They are into market from last 12 years