Domain: Automation Testing – Selenium Job Purpose
• Thought leadership - Consult with the client and setup/guides a team to strategize, design, implement and run automation solution supporting variety of applications
• Technical leadership - Identify, evaluate, recommend, and optimize current automated testing processes and tools
• Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework, and approach across project teams
• Oversee technological delivery of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
• setting up end to end QA processes across Requirement Analysis, Test Strategy/Design and Test reporting
• Participate in design and architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
• Designing & implementing enterprise-wide QA strategy for variety of clients including complex applications across multiple tech stacks (involving both functional and automation testing)
• Planning, estimating (should be aware of robust models and how to use them) and tracking team’s work
• Status reporting: Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status etc.
• Mentors/guides the team on technical knowhow
• Adhere to company project standards and guidelines Mandatory Skills & Experience
• 7-11 years of managing team experience and at least 4+ years of in-depth experience in establishing test automation frameworks, evaluating tools, and implementing continuous testing strategy
• Hands on framework development for a Green Field Project
• Strong exposure on UI or API automation, hands on Webservices/Microservices automation
• Experience in CI/CD tools, such as Gitlab(preferable) / Jenkins
• Experience in Cloud tech preferably AWS
• Experience on Cloud Platforms such as Sauce Labs, Perfecto
• Functional tools like Selenium (mandate), Web driver IO, NightWatchJS, etc
• Should have basic knowledge of JMeter or any other equivalent Performance testing tool
• Sound Knowledge of methodologies and approaches such as Agile, BDD, DevOps etc.
• Industry experience on Financial Services is preferred.
About US Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value Additional Information
• Gender Neutral Policy
• 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Flexible work arrangements • Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
About Publicis Sapient
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary Skills:
- Quality Engineering / Test Automation
- Deep understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience in testing web app - UI, API
- Knows REST API automation
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- Good to have scripting languages (Shell Scripting, Perl)
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Candidate has worked on Microservices architecture
- Secondary Skills:
Work closely with product manager and developer to understand product
requirements and design.
- Design and execute manual test cases - End2End testing, functional
testing, UI testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
- Coordinate with the developer, product manager, and other business
stakeholders on test case review, identify missing and complex test case
- Raise bug for test case failure, Publish test report,
- Analyze server logs, DB and provide other relevant details with a bug
4.Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid)-Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgoan
- Budget-24 LPA
- NP- Immediate-15 Days
Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the SDLC while working in continuous deployment environment. You’ll run functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour. You’ll be creating and maintaining test automation frameworks.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are the user’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
You will be playing a role of a Business Analyst to understand the system to identify and suggest improvement opportunities to make the process more efficient. You will write user stories, understand the product roadmap and plan sprints with the team accordingly.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We are looking for an exceptionally
- Hands-on knowledge on JMeter a
nd JMeter integration with git -hub and CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge on Linux and Unix pl
atforms and familiar with Unix log and heap dump analysis
- adequate knowledge of DevOps t
ools/operations and agile proc esses
- Must be familiar with RDBMS DB
concepts and SQL queries
- Performs integrations, stress,
load, regression, and perform ance testing to validate produ ction readiness
- Design, develop, and execute J
Meter scripts with beans hell programming which valida te to a high degree of confide nce
- Perform automated load/performance testing across multiple messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application performanc
e - validating that applicatio n response and outputs accurat ely reflect business requirements.
- Report defects found in testin
g diligently, promptly, and ac curately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Tracks task progress, status,
and key performance metrics
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service), different personnel (Developers, Scrum M
asters, Project Managers, ) when requi red
- Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in areas governing computer sciences, performance/load testing dictum, and Quality Assurance
Qualifications: At least a bac
- Selenium Page object and factory
- Basic Java & Object oriented principles
- Reporting frameworks (Extent or other)
- Browser and UI basics. HTML/JS/ Debugging using Browser tool
- Preferred: PostMan for API testing
- Preferred: BrowserStack or other device farm
- Preferred: Zalenium
- Preferred: Good understanding of Java8+.
Manual Tester Requirements:
- Prepare test plans
- Prepare test cases
- Identify test scenarios beyond the given requirements
- Document the test execution results
- Good understanding of Testing frameworks and methodologies.
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
• Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
• Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
• Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
• Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
• Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
• Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
• An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
• Experience working in Linux environment.
• Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
• Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
• Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
• Engineering degree in a related field
• Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
• Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
• Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing
Skills: Netsuite testing, Java, selenium
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days