Key skills: java ,selenium,BDD,API testing,Rest assured.
· Hands-on knowledge of Maven
· Appium hands-on
· Jenkins hands-on
· Hands-on knowledge of API testing techniques and usage of API tools SOAP UI/JMeter (REST /SOAP)
· Rest api automation using rest assured
· Usage of Postman or JMeter tool to modify requests to validate multiple outputs on scenarios.
· Analyze results of tests and to be able to update existing test suits after API changes
· Basic Knowledge about CI/CD Concepts
· Exposure to UI Automation, Selenium, JAVA Rest Assured, TestNG
· Experience using at least one defect management tool – JIRA, HP ALM, ADO etc.
Nice to have skills:
· ISTQB foundation certification would be a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About client of peoplefirst consultants
Delivery Solutions is a Retail eCommerce OXM Platform that provides retailers with out-of-the-box solutions to power Same-Day Delivery, Curbside, In-Store Pickup, Shipping, and Post Purchase experiences. We are trusted with some of the biggest names in multiple verticals of retail like Sephora, AT&T, Footlocker, Michael's, Office Depot, GameStop, Total Wine, Sally Beauty, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Belk, Loblaw, Vineyard Vines etc.
Our SAAS-based solution is highly flexible and interacts seamlessly with E-commerce properties, OMS, WMS, and POS
systems for a highly scalable experience and a delighted customer base.
Delivery Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS | We are a certified Great Places To Work Company
Job title: Senior Software Test Engineer
Work Location: Remote
Division/Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Head of QA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for various tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and executing detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate knowledge about Business Requirement Specification
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Well-versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience with BDD framework and Rest Assured
- Experience in UI automation is a plus
- Experience in load testing using JMeter
- Minimum 2.5 years of testing experience with organizations
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Postman
- Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Test Both Mobile and Web
- Think from both Developer and User standpoint and write Use cases
- Ability to write conclusive testable usee1 cases
- Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure a smooth user experience
- Stress and functionality testing
- Write Test scripts
- Write Developer friendly Bug reports and follow-up
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for delivering high-quality software and want to work with a team that values creativity and innovation, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and be part of a dynamic environment where your expertise will make a significant impact on our software products.
Please submit your resume along with any relevant project portfolios or GitHub repositories, for consideration.
- Knowledge of Selenium Test Environment (STE) and the ability to configure it
- Ability to customize Selenium in various integrations
- Automation of various projects, for example, a framework
- Communication and interaction with customers to solve their problems
- Development of equipment automation plans and their approval
QA Manager (A)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducting manual and automated Mobile and Web testing that is well defined, planned, and executed
· Responsible for defining the automation framework (such as TestNG, BDD), creating the framework, and automating the test cases independently
· Has experience in GitLab for resource management and Jenkins for build creation and CI/CD
· Establishing automation QA strategy and best practices to support continuous development and integration
· Estimating, coordinating, directing testing for multiple products/projects
· Create clear, detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and automated test cases
· Perform and provide guidance/mentoring on API testing using SOAP UI or POSTMAN toolset
· Holding and facilitating automation and test case reviews with Agile team members
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) across multiple time zones to identify system requirements
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Skills & Exp:
· 8+ Years of Overall Experience in Software testing across different domains
· 6+ years of automation experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks within the Agile framework.
· Is well-versed with working in an agency environment with strong experience in Automation and Manual testing
· Has mandatory extensive exposure of testing Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) including relevant exposure of testing websites using Selenium (for web) and Appium (for mobiles)
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Has experience testing API’s and building automation test suites
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Solid knowledge of SQL
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· Excellent English, written, and verbal communication skills
· Effectively meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues while handling multiple priorities
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
· Strong team player, willing to learn, and share experience/mentor with other team members and grow QA talent
Experience in Test Automation Using Selenium
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT).
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Key requirements: Functional Testing, Automation, Base24 JIRA, API.
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.