- Day-to-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness across all social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies With specific aims toward user acquisition, increase in market cap, and increase in Assets under management
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strategically pick, launch and expand Brand Presence on new social media platforms, based on ideal customer profile and keeping demographics in mind
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships aimed at specific, measurable outcomes that achieve the larger aims of the company
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, ideal content formats for the acquisition of different demographics, and set up campaigns for the same
- Staying ahead of the curve with industry trends and strategies
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Foster and deepen relationships with partners in the ecosystem by celebrating their milestones, positive interaction on their posts through comments on platforms such as Twitter, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Research and prepare content and any other communications material for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring quality of the content being published on the blog, website and other social platforms
- Prepare brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Manage the SEO and oversee activities such as keyword research, outreach campaigns for guest posts and link building.
- Execute the digital marketing campaigns aligned with the business goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns to ensure the relevant key metrics
- Reaching out to other businesses for co-marketing activities
- Establishing the overall web presence of the organization using the website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Quora to boost brand awareness
- Ensure the overall technical health of the website for search engine rankings
- Monitoring the ROI and analysis of website analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and digital trends
- Organize workshops, meetings, and other events for marketing purposes
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Initiate and maintain customer interviews, PR and media-related activities
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Should have more than a year's experience in this respective domain.
- Sound knowledge of SEO.
- Efficiency with Google analytics and keyword search tools like Ahrefs.
- Experience in B2B-SaaS Marketing is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You should be highly creative and an excellent writer and at the same time, be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Product Marketing Manager - Job Brief
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our inbound & outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Study company products and understand them thoroughly.
Translate technical details into benefits for the user. Concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects.
Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products
Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc)
Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies
Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms
Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end
Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken.
Be in charge of all the digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
Overseeing and developing the overall content strategy for the company, as well as the monitoring and analysis of all marketing campaigns across channels.
Work with the in-house and/or external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills:
6 -8 years of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B, SaaS product marketing
Experience in market analysis
Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
A keen eye for detail
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
BSc/BA/MBA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
We are looking for a community manager who’s digital/social savvy and can manage a pool of creators/influencers through super engagement methods. An ideal community manager would be a creator itself, is active on social media, creating content and has a good following.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Strategise and reach out to creators in various niche to introduce our company, our product and engage with them thoroughly online on social
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Prior experience as a community manager is preferred
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter) is a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- If you are a content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following, that would be a plus
Any preference of Industry: A content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PAID FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS IS A MUST.
- Manage Facebook ADS for the company as well as clients.
- Get the best ROI and ROAS.
- Run ADS Campaigns
- Execute Google Analytics & Google Tag Managers
- Have Good command of Social Media Management
- Have Good SEO Knowledge - Onpage and Off-page
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Proven Results on Facebook ADS
- Professional in Facebook ADS
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule till COVID ends.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement. The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to optimize web pages using schema markups in search engine
- Deep understanding of technical SEO
- Carry out regular site audits and work with relevant stakeholders for optimizing the site
- Optimize all technical aspects of the website for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-actions (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration)
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting to monitor and communicate SEO performance
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes (and subsequent strategy updates) as needed
- Promote and foster analytical & technical skills for all team members
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 1+ years of technical SEO experience (in-house or agency)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with schema markups and rich snippets to improve ranks on search engines
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, Google’s PageSpeed Insights, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager
- Extensive experience (and proficiency) with Webmaster tools and Google Analytics
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
Technical Skills: Good at analytics, Content Creation Strategies, Good at maintaining reports.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Social Media Expert with an extensive understanding of creating new content ideas, monitoring competitor tactics, and Creating New Strategies for social media that will work. You need to have the ability to train others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One should be Excellent at analyzing the competitors
- Must have an innovative mind and should be responsible for creating Content
- Excellent knowledge in understanding the Analytics
- He must Be good at creating New Strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.