What You’ll Do:
- Lead and mentor scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Lead the scrum team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Coach cross-functional teams on Agile Mindset and Methodology.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable effective collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams and coach the teams to handle them effectively.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Coach product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap with the most effective method.
- Be the champion of the change for the teams.
- Achieve internal consensus and incorporate feedback from internal/external sources to ensure alignment and focus in the right direction.
- Enable transparency and accountability to measure and improve the development process iteratively and increase team efficiency.
- Inculcate a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 3+ years’ experience in a technology-based domain.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant domain experience. Minimum three years of core agile experience.
- Proven expertise in agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver value.
- Proven expertise in Scrum techniques and artifacts like the definition of done, user stories, facilitation methods, etc.
- Start-up environment experience across all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management and documentation tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development practices and a proven ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Proven expertise in monitoring and reporting results in the most effective way.
- Expertise in stakeholder management in a matrix environment.
- Excellent Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent articulation and presentation skills.
- Ability to apply sound judgment in difficult situations to enable quicker decision-making.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- Leadership and People Management Experience.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform. DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry with data-driven solutions built for the future. From day one, our mission has been to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science, and real-world clinical data.
The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform.
We are looking for dependable Project Managers who are Self-driven and give importance to details to create great quality Joomla applications that can be integrated and run smoothly as per International standards...
The work demands leadership qualities, an understanding of software architecture, and experience in monitoring teams and project deliveries. up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach. Excellent English verbal & written communication.
Min. 8 years of experience in actual software development / Testing. Experience in Java/Angular/Cloud/No SQL DB-based projects is advantageous and at least 4 years of hands-on Project delivery and/or Project Management experience.
Key Responsibility Areas –
- Project and Sprint planning
- Team coordination
- Client coordination
- Innovating on process and development
- Making sure Coding as per the productivity matrix
- Guide and Train Juniors
- Follow the Agile scrum process
- Project Documentation & reporting
- Effective communication
- On-Time project delivery
- Monitor team performance
- Monitor Contribution to common code
- Contribution to open source
Technologies Covering -
- Technologies - Java, Springboot, Microservices, Rest APIs, SQL & NO SQL Databases, messaging service, integration layer, Angular, Java script, JQuery, Jason, HTML, CSS, OOPS
- JIRA, GIT, CICD Pipeline
- Agile development methodology
- Project Management tools Like Jira, Redmine
Essentials Skills -
- Must be passionate about technologies
- Must be proficient in Project Management and Delivering in quality and on time
- Must be excellent communicator
Good understanding of dynamics in working with multiple vendors.
- Must have strong in coding logic
- Must we be well versed with Agile processes.
- Must have Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume.
- Able to contribute to Architecture and code reviews
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
Zethic Technologies is one of the leading creative tech studios based in Bangalore. Zethic’s team members have years of experience in software development. Zethic specializes in Custom software development, Mobile Applications development, chatbot development, web application development, UI/UX designing, and consulting.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring and supporting project teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the teams.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Why join us?
- We’re growing rapidly and the sky’s the limit
- Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from them
- We care about delivering value to our excellent customers
- We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and interests to make our Company succeed. We celebrate and respect all our employees equally.
Zethic ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
· Working with customers and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
· Coordinate with the work efforts of 8+ person team for various projects and help team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
· Should Coordinate and participate in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
· Develop the crucial functional requirement specifications, creating detailed use cases and process flow diagrams to support functional specifications.
· Facilitate Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Reviews meetings. Conduct sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
· Prepare extensive cost - benefit analysis to support system and process changes
· Meticulously analyze complex data, staffing plans and variances to recommend solutions to improve revenue per call and customer satisfaction/retention
· Should be Responsible for two Agile Scrum teams
· Should be able to guide three development teams through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
· Coach the team members on Agile processes and facilitate planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burndown charts.
· Remove impediments and protect team members from interruptions and distractions to maximize productivity.
· Work closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story.
· Generate test plans work instructions and procedures from client requirements and industry standards.
· Interface with stake holders and facilitate communication between client and the IT department.
· Prepare use case documents and utilized JIRA to create UML diagrams including use case, activity and class diagrams to extract business process flows and workflows, thereby assisting development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
· Work on a team environment to finalize use cases to develop functional and detail design specifications of the application.
· Participate in JAD sessions for requirement, feasibility and risk analysis with various stakeholders, including designers, developers, QA and management to identify critical and high risk areas of the application.
· Collaborate with the QA team in reviewing and validating test plans and test cases, ensuring that the final application catered to the user requirements.
· Develop a user acceptance test plan and test case scenarios to guide a select group of key end-users in testing the user interface and functionality of the application.
· Examine and evaluate testing fixtures and procedures for appropriateness in the specific requirements.
· Conduct 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
· Should be able to Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Ideate & gather requirements from key stakeholders for new product development, including enhancement of the existing products.
- Create, maintain, and monitor product management processes to ensure excellence in execution during product development.
- Drive Product development/projects from inception to completion, identifying and managing risks, while navigating hurdles and resolving issues in real time to successfully complete projects on time.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Continually evolve the project management process to ensure optimal efficiency and timeliness.
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with the engineering teams/ external partners by defining joint roadmaps and managing multiple product development workflows simultaneously.
- Business Analyst (Agile), product management life cycle, sprint ceremonies, Backlog refinement
Ideal Candidate should have:
- 5+ years of experience; 2+ years as a product owner
- A Masters Degree (B.Tech+MBA is preferred)
- Strong experience in agile product development. A certification (Scrum/SAfe/PO) is preferred
- Expertise in Business documentation &translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Extensive experience working in a scrum/Kanban environment
- Extensive experience defining agile requirements (Epics/stories), including functional and technical in a product/services organization
- Experience with Project Management Tool such as AzureDevOps/Jira
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together. We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Softobiz, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work. Softobiz, a team of 250+ technology enthusiasts have been trusted by the leading enterprises around the globe for last 15+ years
At Softobiz, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies. We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.softobiz.com ,
Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook for more updates
- * The ideal candidate will have to take up ownership of various projects(both internal & external) in the organisation and deliver them as per the set deadlines. This role will involve collaboration with multiple teams to understand the products & services within each team, and with the customers in order to deliver these projects from start to finish.
- * The ideal candidate for this role will have to perform market research and analyze market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends. Further, he/she will have to make recommendations and provide launch strategies based on their analyses to increase the organisation’s profitability.
- * Improve product features and measure the impact of product features and experiments.
- Utilize various data to identify new profit and growth opportunities in the assigned projects and for the organization.
- Analysis, preparation, and management of product enhancements that affect their modules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, quality, CRM and support.
- Create and update product documentation (both for internal and external use).
- Provide project management and business analysis support in an agile development environment.
- Automate risk processes, where possible, with the relevant tools to ensure scalability of all risk operations.
- Ensure project controls are in place throughout the life cycle of the project on individually assigned tasks.
- Analyze trends and pore through our data to answer critical business and product questions.
- Represent organization as prime contact for projects and other necessary communications.
- Complete department specific training plan to gain exposure, knowledge and build relationships.
- Assist with communication and launch plans of developed and/or enhanced products.
- Support other teams to help drive adoption and use of products.
- Manage and own the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and beyond.
- Evaluate top and bottom line impacts of action plans.
- Ensure all the metrics being evaluated are relevant for the growth of the team and organisation
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Strong in strategy,organisation and implementation.
- Experience with SQL, Python, Jira, SAS, and object oriented programming will be good to have.
- Experience in building documentation for the projects which have been worked upon.
- Fluent in business process analysis and statistics.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and decision making capabilities.
- Prior experience as a consultant will be good to have.
- A collaborator, critical thinker, and problem solver.
- Able to use leadership skills in decision making.
- Can participate in Agile ceremonies including daily scrums.
We are a rapidly growing SaaS Software Company looking for an experienced Technical Project
A manager who is expected to plan and oversee projects from start to finish, managing clients and
internal team members across data analysis, software development and other departments.
As part of the Project Management team, your work will include but shall not be limited
● Gather client requirements for implementing data analysis projects via our reconciliation
software as well as internal software development requirements
● Work with data analysis and software development team for detailed scoping and time
● Prepare and present detailed project implementation plans with timelines and
deliverables to clients and ensure that internal teams are aligned on the plan
● Drive client contact and satisfaction – you will act as the main point of contact for the
client, ensuring that an exceptional level of service is delivered
● Project tracking and reporting – you will be responsible for ensuring projects are
delivered on time, to specification. This will involve coordinating other roles and internal
teams and guiding the client through the process.
● Perform UAT on the deliverables
● Manage all project resources and assume responsibility for the overall management of the
● Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues
lists, and risk management plans.
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly project reviews and updates
● Coordinate with the clients on weekly basis for any new changes in the completed or
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
● Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to
effectively manage projects
● Ensure team is effectively utilized
● Ensure the team adheres to the laid down Quality and Processes benchmarks
● Client communication and expectation management
● Ensure correct billing and invoicing
Desired Candidate profile:
● Proven work experience of 2-5 years in project management, program manager, or
delivery manager in a technology/IT company
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver program
status, roadmaps, business outcomes & impacts, and metrics
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
● PMP & Agile certifications preferred
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached,
and other pertinent information
● Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the
Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Step 1: If the job description interests you, please try to solve the challenge mentioned in the
Step 2: Submit your answer to the challenge on the email ID mentioned in the challenge
Step 3: We’ll review the work and result. If found correct, we’ll schedule a video interview via
Step 4: We’ll take a 30 to 60-minute video interview
Step 5: After the interview, if we think you’ll be able to do the work as per this job description,
we’ll confirm it with you
Step 6: If you are keen to join us, you can accept the offer and join as soon as you can! It is a
the full-time work-from-office role from our office in Malad West, Mumbai (near Infinity Mall on Link
Cointab Software Private Limited is a Mumbai-based startup that provides automated reconciliation software to some of the largest companies in India to help them reconcile their
financial data as well as prepare financial and analytical reports and MIS.
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.