• Work with various stakeholders, understand requirements, and build solutions/data pipelines
that address the needs at scale
• Bring key workloads to the clients’ Snowflake environment using scalable, reusable data
ingestion and processing frameworks to transform a variety of datasets
• Apply best practices for Snowflake architecture, ELT and data models
Skills - 50% of below:
• A passion for all things data; understanding how to work with it at scale, and more importantly,
knowing how to get the most out of it
• Good understanding of native Snowflake capabilities like data ingestion, data sharing, zero-copy
cloning, tasks, Snowpipe etc
• Expertise in data modeling, with a good understanding of modeling approaches like Star
schema and/or Data Vault
• Experience in automating deployments
• Experience writing code in Python, Scala or Java or PHP
• Experience in ETL/ELT either via a code-first approach or using low-code tools like AWS Glue,
Appflow, Informatica, Talend, Matillion, Fivetran etc
• Experience in one or more of the AWS especially in relation to integration with Snowflake
• Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI or Domo or any similar tool
• Experience with Data Virtualization tools like Trino, Starburst, Denodo, Data Virtuality, Dremio
• Certified SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer is a must.
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in the EST Timezone.Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in backend design automation and standard cell characterization
• Prior experience and proven success of successfully designing high performance standard cells is desired
• Solid knowledge of circuit analysis, reliability, extraction, and SPICE simulation to validate design performance
• Knowledge of industry standard hardware design CAD software and required standard cell design view generation and validation.
• Solid foundation of scripting fluency in TCL, Perl/Python
• Basic knowledge of advanced FinFet device and standard cell circuit and layout
• Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
• Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communicationResponsibilities• Responsible for timing and power characterization and generation of standard cell EDA views,
• Other job duties include performing QA including EM/IR and design checks
• adding automation to improve design productivity
Annual job salary: The annual job salary mentioned in this posting is a default number taken by cutshort and is inaccurate.
Interested folks with 4+ years of experience in Standard cell, Please reach out to the Recruiter Deepa Savant to learn more about the job and discuss details.
• Prepare the Test Summary Report and Test result report
• Analyzing the requirements and document test scenarios
• Version control of all configurable items
• Test case reviews
• Python scripting and test automation for embedded modules and test zigs (is a plus)
• Being a good team player
• Assisting team in technical issues
• Mentoring team
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Communication - Seeking clarification, updating status
• Conduct Internal Audits
• Technical Interview Panel
• Good understanding of coding and testing standards
Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience into Information Security, 3rd Party Supplier assessments, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Audit Management with comprehensive understanding on
Risk Remediation, Security Operations, DLP, Network & Cloud Security, Experience in Independently Managing Information Security Audit would be mandatory.
· Responsible in Leading Internal InfoSec Assessments
· Responsible in Independently Manage 3rd Party Supplier Vendor Risks
· Responsible in driving audit remediations & ensure compliance by
effective risk mitigation plans.
· Liaison & Overseeing external audits like ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 &
· Responsible & Lead the InfoSec Presales (RFPs, MSAs, Contract Sign-
offs & Sales Calls).
· Responsible in refreshing InfoSec Policy re-structuring & Lead Security
Awareness across the Organization.
· Responsible in addressing Data Privacy & Security Concerns
· Responsible in streamlining the process through Automation
· Responsible in streamlining Risk Register.
· Responsible in Overseeing PoCs whenever there is a need &
· Responsible in Managing Team.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure Security from an Assessment
· Strong understanding & hands-on experience on Vulnerability
Assessments, Penetration Testing,Application & Network Security.
· Strong understanding and experience on Vendor Information Security
· Strong understanding of ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC2 &
Cloud Security Alliance,AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong understanding and hands-on experience in driving assessment
remediation till closures.
· Strong understanding on Information Security, Data Privacy laws, rules
& regulations like GDPR,HIPAA, PCI etc.
· Hands on experience in Independently leading internal assessments &
identifying key information & technology risks.
· Comprehensive knowledge on IT Risk Management Domain.
· Comprehensive knowledge on InfoSec Presales, RFPs, & address client
· Good Communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Operations (Endpoint Security,
Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM, IDS/IPS,
Firewalls, CASB and CCM etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Incident Alerts & Management.
· Strong Knowledge on Information Governance & Policy Structuring
· Comprehensive knowledge conducting InfoSec awareness sessions.
· Ready to take ownership on the key deliverables with minimal
handholding and drive independently.
· Ready to Manage Team from day 1 with minimum hand-holding.
Our esteem client MITS are looking for MSBI developer as per below JD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Expertise as a Microsoft BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience and understanding of build and deploy processes
- A structured approach to software development (agile or waterfall), and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in experience banking
- Contribute to planning and estimation of sprints, features and releases
- Integrate new data sources using SQL, SSIS and C#
- Contribute to the testing and UAT phases
- In addition SQL Server 2014, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services (SSIS, ), Microsoft .NET, Tableau, Power BI, Data warehouse design
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
- Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
- Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance (workflows, processes and field maps).
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.