Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Jobs in Pune
6 to 8 years of experience
The role holder will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems and enhancement of existing Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems in alignment with client requirements. The role holder leads and mentors a team of Functional consultants and provides active support in the solution development, customization, or maintenance process so as to drive alignment to client business needs.
Oversee the evaluation of new Trade and Logistics platforms, applications, technologies and changing business requirements for building appropriate ERP systems alternatives and enhancements to current T&L systems, oversee in-depth evaluation of existing system capabilities to identify opportunities for improvements
Lead translation of complex business specifications to functional specification document which can be used as a blueprint for developing / customising solutions
Partner with technical delivery team to develop high level project plan and high-level solution design document in adherence with client business requirements
Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to lead support delivery of level 1, level 2 and level 3 T&L related issues
Participate in incident and crisis management events, manage stakeholders, and provide regular status updates to their issues, and define/track remediation actions to close
Oversee the process of identification, diagnosis, and timely resolution of functional T&L specific issues and escalated critical/complex incidents through research and analysis of trends, and business impact
Lead identification of patterns of recurring incidents to improve service capabilities, drive root cause analysis and prioritize corrective actions for outages and degradations
Plan and participate in the support shift rotation to ensure adequate global business support coverage Oversee the development of test plans, test cases, migration approach, root cause analysis and all related project documentation in accordance with the service delivery contract
Drive team to provide resilient solution designs by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
Lead efforts on developing cost estimations and co-ordinate with cross functional teams to facilitate prioritized product development
Lead configuration and product customization efforts to ensure product matches the envisioned result, support effort to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction Lead functional testing, user acceptance testing, system integration testing and regression testing for all T&L features; write and perform User Acceptance Testing scenarios and plans according to the client requirements, setup User Acceptance Testing database, coordinate its execution, perform dry run and track and resolve issues
Oversee the process of identification and documentation of system gaps, lead support activities necessary for resolution of T&L related issues within defined timelines
Mentor and guide the junior/new team members, organize and lead functional and AX trainings for the team, support hiring activities and play an active role in building technical competency of team members
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, MBA Preferred Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Trade and Logistics, MCSE
These positions are open for HYD/Pune + 3More locations.
Communication level – Excellent
Must Have experience in 2-3 Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation/Roll out projects in Cloud Fusion Procure to Pay Modules ( Payables, Expenses, Procurement Modules – at least 2 Modules E2E implementation experience)
Able to lead a team of 3-4 Sr./Jr. team members and able to work independently without any supervision or guidance.
Analyse requirements, propose solutions and engage with business stakeholders.
Design, Build, Deploy and Maintain ERP solution-end to end for multiple countries. (Complex Change Requests for existing sites and new rollouts for smaller countries)
Assess impact on design & solution, due to upgrade and monthly patches.
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
• SFDC Developer - 4-5 year’s CPQ experience who can individually drive things
• Experience working on CPQ/ERP/Billing applications
Experience in integrating with Salesforce
Experience with GITLAB
• CPQ certified
The kind of candidates we are looking who has good experience in support role, Must work in L1 &L2, ready to work in 24/7 environment, good to have someone worked in ERP OR Mobile App Support.
• Good understanding of QA methodologies, procedures and QA documentation. Design, develop and maintain test cases.
• Work closely with onsite team & client on Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation tasks.
• Must be able to perform detailed analysis from logs, Query results for an issue reported
• Must be willing to work work in Shift Environment including night shifts and in 24x7 mode, even on Public Holidays as per roaster setup.
• Ready to travel on client site (even on short notice)
• Have sound knowledge about at least one Incident Management system/application.
• Can able to work as an individual contributor and within team as well
• Maintain relevant status reports, in timely manner
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, self-driven, strong interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
• IT Graduate
• 3-5 years of technical experience in Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation projects, on a complex environment.
• Recent 2 years of experience in Logistics (Shipping) industry, preferably. Knowledge of Container port Operations is Preferrable
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India- Bangalore/Pune
Reporting To: Manager ERP Solutions/Director Cloud Engineering
Work Hours: 9 hours (Indian Shift)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for interacting with internal and external customers, gather requirements, map it to the system design solution if required, discuss it with Functional consultant and deploy/implement it and post implementation support.
BSc Computer Science, Electronics, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Experience – 1- 3 Years
- Good understanding of ERP Process and system
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in implementing Odoo Sh preferably, Odoo Online, Enterprise, Odoo Community Edition or experience in implementing any other ERP Software.
- Good Knowledge on the following: Purchase Process (Procure 2 Pay), Sales Process(Order 2 Cash), CRM , Accounting, Manufacturing
- Good knowledge on SQL, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge on ORM methods, Xml, Jquery/JS
- Good to have knowledge on Odoo Framework, Installing Odoo, Customize modules, create modules.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
1- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
2- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to details Interact with individuals to provide needed information
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning new concepts, technologies and understanding them to utilize in a customer facing/service environment.
- Should be able to work in a team environment and independently.
1- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
2- Ensures timely response to client and internal peers.