Wednesday is a digital agency. We work with startups and enterprises to build digital products for their users.
At our core, we are a group of makers - designers, developers, product & project managers. We care about our work and think of it as a craft. We're always learning so we can build better and faster.
As a Technical Lead, your time will be divided between programming and technical oversight.
- Code Reviews: Review all pull requests to ensure features are built correctly following the conventions and guidelines of the project.
- Communication: Work with your team to ensure they understand all the requirements clearly.
- Architecture: Have a clear picture of the system architecture in mind. Lead your teams to implement that design.
- Learn: Learn from the practices followed by other teams and evangelize your learnings.
- Technical expertise with our tech stack - JS, Nodejs, React, and AWS.
- Understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- Understanding of the continuous software delivery process using CD.
- The ability to debug corner cases, hypothesize and fix bugs.
About Wednesday Solutions
We are looking for a skilled Fullstack Tech Lead with extensive experience in NestJS and NextJS to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in full-stack development, including building and deploying complex web applications. If you are a proactive and self-motivated individual with a passion for developing high-quality software, we would love to hear from you!
• Lead the development team in building and maintaining complex web applications using NestJS and NextJS.
• Architect and design scalable, secure, and maintainable systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy new features.
• Conduct code reviews and ensure the team follows best practices.
• Mentor junior developers and help them grow their skills.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
• Proven experience as a Fullstack Developer or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Strong experience with NestJS and NextJS.
• Strong experience in backend technologies such as NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
• Experience in database technologies such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience in working in Agile environments.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
We are a startup in stealth mode and operate in the Ed Tech space. We are looking for an independent, autonomous Full Stack developer to take the company from foundation to a live stage.
Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, REST APIs, Gitlab, deployment using ssh, Database management, swagger/postman, AWS
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Location: Pune (Remote Work due to COVID 19)
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team in Pune and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, enormous scale global platform.
About the Organisation :
It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom and India.
You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Deep working knowledge of a modern JS framework (React / Angular/ Vue etc.)
>4 years experience with compiled backend languages (Golang / Java)
Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational storage systems (Postgres, Cassandra, Redis etc.) and text query engines (Elasticsearch, Lucene etc.)
Experience designing, building, and deploying distributed systems in production
Experience with at least one major IaaS provider (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
Experience consuming and building RESTful / GraphQL APIs
Passion for creating maintainable, testable and performant code
Ability to lead the end to end delivery of features and mid-sized projects
Aptitude to mentor junior engineers and further develop their skills
Great communication skills to be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders that may not be technical
Maturity to thrive in a high-freedom / high-responsibility environment that emphasizes teamwork, communication, and initiative
4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
Experience with product development companies in the BigData, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence domain would be an added advantage.
Hiring for MERN Stack Developer. We Foresee a Blockchain Expert in You!
The best technologists are technology agnostic and that builds a stronger foundation to lead the dynamic trends. Strengthening our trust in the same, we have created an exciting opportunity for MERN Stack developers to learn blockchain and grow with us.
All we are looking for is working experience as a MERN developer and a keen interest in fintech applications.
As a rapidly growing blockchain company, Antier Solutions is always looking for professionals who have a penchant for new technologies.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment
SWSofttech is looking for a Professional Full Stack Developer who’s passionate about their skills and experience with live projects.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure you're Professional Wellness.
We are a team of professionals who believes in Work Dedication and Work-Life Balance.
If you have such qualities and looking for a job in the above-given profile, then SW SOFTTECH is the right place for you.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure for your Professional Wellness.
Work from office Only
- 3 to 7 years of experience in front-end web development using a JS framework (React, Angular)
- Knowledge of testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- 1+ years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL /My SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Github and advanced Github features
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
- Lister is actively engaged with client across digital transformation and engineering
- As a part of this engagement, you will be working with our clients on solution design and architecture, technology decisions, while co-ordinating technical efforts for the team
- As a Technical Lead:, You will need to collaborate with Solution Architects define technology
- roadmap, evaluate/recommend technologies, architect and design solutions, Work
- with other developers to oversee the development and implementation
- You will translate functional requirements from business stakeholders to the technical
- team for implementation
- You will need to troubleshoot design flaws and system bottlenecks
- You will have to be hands-on with code reviews and evaluate implementation for performance and scale
- Manage communication between our clients and internal teams in India and USA
- Coordinate with the offshore team to deliver projects across work streams, Identify risks, issues and blockers to progress and mitigate them for the team
- Rapidly gain an understanding of project requirements and drive execution
- Work with delivery team to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs are met.
- Microservice design pattern is a must
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and CI/CD pipelines is preferable
- Experience in software development tools like Prettier, CodeCov, Snyk, etc..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; client facing and interpersonal skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Experience in Designing scalable architecture systems for Node-based applications
- Ability to grasp complex implementations; Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Should have experience of working with offshore team
- Experience in working on large scale technology transformation projects for product companies is preferable
- Technology contributions to open source projects will be an added advantage
- Should have completed Certifications or training on AWS (AWS Solutions Architect), NodeJS, front-end frameworks.