Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation partner
transforming businesses across the globe through its services and solutions. We
believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by enabling them to
leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain, IoT, Cloud and Experience
Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production
and shaped them into scalable businesses.
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of talented and
supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Job Description: Full Stack Developer ( React & Node )
Requirements & Responsibilities :-
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. Redux is a must.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Good knowledge of Node-Express framework. Restful APIs understanding is a
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
● Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
● Strong agile/scrum development experience
● Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project
● Flexible to work at the client location.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Qualification and Experience :
● Minimum undergraduate in Computer Science, MCA or Statistics from a Tier 1
● Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a full-stack developer
Why Join Us:-
Are you inquisitive? Are you someone who believes in facing the odds with the
determination to drive ideas forward? Then, Humancloud Technologies is the place
At Humancloud Technologies, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation,
integrity, passion, courage and empathy. We believe in human potential and
the numerous ways it can serve humanity through adopting technology. If you
share a similar belief, then we welcome you to join us.
For Further Information:
Visit our website: www.humancloud.co.in
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn
About Humancloud Technology Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Texple is a Cloud and IoT-based company with a focus on delivering quality Mobile Apps, DevOps, and Enterprise Software Development. We are a service-based industry. We have successfully executed projects in IoT, Kubernetes, end-to-end infra-automation and release Projects. We handle Cloud Managed Services for our clients using a state-of-the-art tool stack...
We have certified AWS experts, for our clients, we also create pipelines in AWS, Gitlab, bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
We are excited to scale our team and thus we are looking for Senior Fullstack Developer to join us and lead the team.
Here at Texple, we consider our team as our strength, we treat each other with respect. Come join us and you will see a company culture that encourages and motivates you to learn and implement challenging things.
We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer having 4+ years of experience
Hands-On Expertise Required:
- Flutter or ReactJS / NextJS
- Experience with NodeJS / Python
- Expert in developing RESTful or Graph APIs
- Experience with Websockets (this could be optional)
- Experience with MySQL / SQL or MongoDB
- Expert in Debugging and Navigating code
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Good to have:
- Team Handling Experience
- Knowledge of AWS services
Joining: Immediate (1-2 weeks)
Location: Malad (W), Mumbai
This opportunity is for work from office only.
Follow our LinkedIn page for more updates.
- Solid experience in PHP/Frameworks of PHP (Laravel,Codeignitor,etc)
- Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
- Good understanding of database design and optimization
- Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Candidate Profile and skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience.
- Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
- Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and up-time.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- HTML, CSS, and
- Database - MongoDB, MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs, web sockets, caching technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Must have 3 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have 2 years of experience in React JS / Angular JS.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
About PrepBytes(A CollegeDekho company)
PrepBytes(A CollegeDekho company) is a Gurgaon-based ed-tech startup focused on helping students improve their coding skills. PrepBytes offers India’s only Mentorship driven personalized coding programs.
In a short span of time , we have achieved a reach in 1000+ engineering colleges and established a brand among 100k+ students.
PrepBytes was started by two IIT/NIT Alumnus having work experience in fast paced startups & tech giants like Amazon and Samsung. Since then, the startup has grown into a team of individuals working towards revolutionizing the way students learn coding and making them successful in their tech career.
To fulfill the vision to be one of the largest personalised coding platforms , we are looking for passionate folks to join our team & contribute to success stories of thousands of students and be part of the next big revolution in the edtech industry.
- Working with the founders to implement innovative ideas and improvising the existing backend.
- Development and implementation of cutting-edge Educational Technology with the aim of revolutionizing the sector.
- Work on innovative features of the Learning Management System, Coding Platforms, Hiring Platforms, Assessment Platforms, and many more new products.
- Building scalable and secured backend for smooth learning of users
- Get involved and mentor in System, Architecture, and Database Design discussions with the team
- Maintain high-quality code by getting involved in code reviews
What are we looking for?
- Overall 4+ years of technical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A keen learner who will develop & own cutting-edge consumer-facing product
- Experience in building projects from scratch.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge in .NET application development with hands-on experience in .Net core and azure.
- Good knowledge in front-end design (HTML5, CSS (SASS/LESS), Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Develop code based on design/architectural patterns, adhere to coding standards.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful Services and APIs.
- Knowledge of using Git and Version Control Systems.
- Testing and debugging with unit tests.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Major skill required: Angular & .Net
At least 6 to 10 years of experience, working as an Angular & .Net (both tech) developer
Project Role: Senior-Level Application Developer
• Degree in computer science or IT.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net.
• Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL, Store Procedure.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications.
Technical Experience: Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design.
Professional Attributes: Resource should have good communication and analytical skills
Project Description: Client has already developed application in Java-Script & .Net, we have to convert that application into Angular. Most of code we need to write in Angular, but there is scope where we have to change the existing API or have to develop new API as per the project module need.
- Hands-on experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
- Good with JQUERY.
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or
- POC development with other engineers
- Writing Unit testing for a robust system
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
● Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
● Work closely with product manager to release features and additions.
Role: Lead Software Engineer
About the company
twid is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are technology innovators delivering new-age fintech solutions to solve large problems.
Millions of people earn loyalty points from credit/debit cards, offline/online retail brands, travel etc. But these points' visibility and usage is marginal.
We are making reward points fungible, by building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for buying anything anywhere.
We are a new age payment method, combining your points and rupees. We ensure that shoppers don't just save on every payment, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their loyalty programs viable. We turn their apps into contactless payment mode for offline payments, or as a checkout option for online merchants using 'pay with rewards'.
We have dozens of clients from start-ups to leading global companies. They use twid to digitize and build points into currencies and drive liquidity for customers and from issuers. Our clients include Flipkart, PayU, Pine Labs, Cafe Coffee Day, Bata, FreshMenu, Allen Solly, Woodland, Flying Machine, Relaxo, Hush Puppies, Times Points, Peter England.
twid is a well-funded company with dual headquarters in Singapore and Bangalore.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
We are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer Lead that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming fintech. Your work will include implementing backend and frontend tasks, helping & coaching our frontend and backend developers, defining the architecture of the platform, and leading the engineering together with the CTO and the Architect. You also will work closely with the UI/UX designers and researchers in the team. Drive the vision, strategy, team, and product. Have a big impact on the direction of the company.
Do you have the right stuff?
- You are passionate about the intersection of technology and creativity.
- You have a strong desire in building a company from the ground up and defining its culture.
- You are a "generalist" and can independently learn about new areas.
- You like to identify and then solve complex tasks with simple solutions.
- You like to help and coach people and build a good team culture around you.
What will you do?
- Lead the team in all technical aspects. Be a technical domain owner with coding responsibilities.
- Manage timelines and deliverables of the team and deliver quality product
- Direct interaction with customers and business development teams. Manage all integration aspects, set customer expectations and ensure smooth integrations. Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Build and Maintain Web applications in PHP/NodeJs (Laravel/Lumen)
- Develop feature/product enhancements based on a given set of requirements and design.
- Debug and fix issues.
- Technical implementation and maintenance of compliance aspects for certifications (PCI-DSS, ISO etc)
- Building and maintaining of Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Distributed Systems
- 7 to 12 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks. Experience in Laravel/Lumen is a plus.
- Good knowledge on web security implementations
- Experience in GIT/SVN management
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and Services.
- Good social skills, open attitude, and ability to perform in a multicultural environment.
- Should be able to implement requirements as an individual and in a team.
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and previous experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud would be a plus.
IIT, NIT and Top Tier-1 Institutes candidates only.
❖ At least 8 years of full-time engineering experience
❖ Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
❖ Experience developing large-scale software products, quality, monitoring and reliability
❖ Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
❖ Experience building REST APIs
❖ Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
❖ Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
❖ Experience with AWS
❖ Experience with Agile software development
Job Description :
- Should have handson experience of more than 1+ years
- Good knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing frontend using Angular 2+.
- Any database knowledge (SQL.Mongo or NoSQL)
- Basic understanding of version control using GIT
- TypeScript knowledge would be a plus
- Should have good logical skills.