- Solid experience in PHP/Frameworks of PHP (Laravel,Codeignitor,etc)
- Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
- Good understanding of database design and optimization
- Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Candidate Profile and skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience.
- Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
- Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
As a Full-stack Java Developer, your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release and implementation support
- Work with the Business Analyst and Solution Architects to understand the business requirements
- Translate them to technical solutions in the application
- Write technical specifications and ensure proper traceability with detailed specifications & v-code
- Create and implement good practice of coding, testing and deploying
- Assure code review
- Experience in architecture design will be a plus (N Tiers, Serverless...)
- Experience in Micro services is mandatory
- Experience with containerization tools (ex: Docker) and migration will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline
- 5-10 years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- Angular 4, HTML5, CSS2/3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Testing Jasmine or other tools Experience required
- Hard core hands-on experience with various Java / web technologies and frameworks: Spring (Core, Security, MVC), Hibernate, JPA, REST, JMS, Maven; etc.
- Have a very good knowledge about design patterns and development principles SDLC..
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD & Agile
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record on GIT usage
- TDD, BDD
- Other desirable exp: Node js, MongoDB, SoIR, Elastic search, contributing to open source projects.
Employment Type: Permanent
VISEO is a global technology company with HQ located in France. The Singapore office serves as VISEO Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) headquarters, with additional offices in China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, and Australia, to address projects in other regions like Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, and India. VISEO uses technology as a powerful lever of transformation and innovation to help its clients take advantage of digital opportunities, address new uses and compete with new players who change the rules of the game. With more than 2,500 employees globally, our worldwide presence best meets clients' needs through supporting global roll-outs. If you are interested in joining us, VISEO ensures the development of your skills by having regular exchanges with peers, coaching by a technical mentor, and official certification with our partners, such as but not limited to: SAP, Salesforce.com and Commerce Cloud, Docker, Azure, AWS, Anaplan, Cegid etc. In addition, you will have fun while challenging yourself, participating in agile projects, external events and conferences, and internal technical communities, which will contribute to your career growth!
. Deep knowledge of FullStack Development via PHP 7 (Laravel or Phalcon) and React based tech stack.
. Deep understanding about Ubuntu OS, Nginx Server, PM2, Supervisor, PHP FPM.
. Good knowledge of microservices based architectures which can scale over a period of time.
. Should be able to create a plan to break an existing monolith into microservices.
. Hands-on experience on AWS IAM, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch etc.
. Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
. Onboarding new developers and members e.g. AWS IAM and granting access to repositories.
. Planning product technical requirements and SDLC for critical projects like ecommerce, real time gaming projects etc.
. Work on DevOps, CI/CD and automation initiatives in Favcy. . Researching and incorporating latest frameworks, design patterns and coding architecture to create a scalable product.
. Proactively working for Favcy OS Enhancements and obsession towards keeping the Favcy Cloud Infrastructure updated.
. Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and dependency management.
. Maintaining security and implementing security processed for third party integrations and accounts.
. Designing or reviewing backend and frontend architectures and UML diagrams, test cases, website functionalities.
. Follow agile approach to get the projects done via daily scrum and project tracking.
. Plan and sequence release deployment activities like DB migrations in coordination with Release Management
. Monitoring backend and frontend telemetric data and project progress e.g. New Relic, Kibana.
. Planning project pipeline as per the deadlines and resources. . Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
. Should be able to manage multiple projects and communicate to clients directly.
. Focus on a seamless experience for users by ensuring availability, latency, scalability
. Documenting features, APIs and workflows for client side integrations and onsite web-hook integrations.
Must have Technical abilities:
. Passion for programming, excellent debugging skills, expertise in designing scalable backend architecture.
. Know-how for using Design Patterns, Caching, Batch Processing, Rest APIs, JSON, Microservices, Test Cases, Git, Nginx, Webpack, NodeJS, React
. Rich experience in third party integrations like RazorPay Payments/Payouts, Webhooks, Authentication Methods like OAuth2, .
. Can take technical decisions and finding creative solutions.
. Teaching someone something new which makes tech team motivated.
. Proactively resolving the issues of production
. A good team player who can help the team whenever needed including coding if needed.
. Can communicate clearly and write well.
. Can speak eloquently and explain just about anything to anyone.
And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
. Should be motivated and driven.
You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
. Should point out the bad practices and bring a positive change in the culture.
. Should bring a sense of ownership among the team members.
. Should help the team to grow professionally and help them to achieve their professional goals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development into MERN (React & Node.js ) technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Must have Hands-On coding expertise of React.js, Reactstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Configuring and managing deployment on AWS (EC2 IAM, S3).
- Knowledge of developing REST API using Express framework and front end integration with PUG engine.
- Experience with popular JS libraries like Ember, Babel, Typescript, Webpack, Socket etc.
- Exposure to scm tools like git, Git Hub, CI/CD methods, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Professional experience in enterprise java software development using Spring MVC framework , RESTful APIs and SOA
- Experience working in Cloud(AWS)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- API Development experience
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as ELK, Splunk
- Experience with Selenium for UI automated tests written in Cucumber or Scala
- Able to handle day-to-day challenges and owning the resolution of issues as they arise.
● Design, develop and maintain WordPress websites and applications
● Implement custom features and functionalities as per requirements
● Participate in client meetings to understand and gather project requirements
● Plan project deliverables and organize delivery schedule and timeline
● Create project documentation and internal reporting workflows
● Back-end technologies (PHP and MySQL)
● Standard development patterns (OOPs, MVC, Namespace)
● Structural design patterns (Grid, Box Model, Selectors, DOMS, Media Query)
● Extensive knowledge and experience of working on WordPress
● WordPress code structure and application directory system
● Taxonomies, Custom Post Types and Custom Fields (CPT, ACF)
● Core Functions and Hooks (Actions & Filters) and Common APIs
● Block Editor Architecture & Data Flow (Serialization and Parsing)
● Back-end Page Builders & Components (Elementor, Visual Composer)
● WP-CLI, Standard Components and Rest API integration
● Functional development and customization of Themes and Plugins
● WooCommerce (Core API, configuration, integration, attributes, variations)
● Familiarity with standard plugins (CF7, JetPack, BuddyPress, AIOWP)
● Performance optimization (Caching, Core Web Vitals, H/A mechanism)
● Code debugging, functional troubleshooting, compatibility testing
● Coding Standards and Best Practices (Sanitization, Escaping, Validation)
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of software design with the skill of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirements to actual code that will produce a flexible and scalable cloud application. You will guide the team on technical implementations, take an active role on both sides i.e frontend + backend and define how the application works.
- Develop and design RESTful/GraphQL services and APIs.
- Develop databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Stay up to date of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficiency in Java along with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Well versed with Data Structures and common Design Patterns.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.