We are hiring for the position of Java Tech Lead. Please find below the details for the same.
A passionate developer who has a strong working knowledge of OOPS and functional programming
principles. Standard Definitions and abbreviations don't entice us that much.
• Strong Java and J2EE background with 5-7 years of experience.
• Strong working experience in Multi-Threading, Exception Management and the Use of Collections.
• Sound knowledge of working with application aspects i.e., Caching, Asynchronous APIs, Logging etc.
• Experience with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Dropwizard.
• Unit Testing is an everyday affair and hence demands very good unit testing skills using tools like Junit & TestNG.
• Understanding of relational databases, RESTful services, and build tools like Maven & Gradle
• Knows what and when to mock and has used frameworks like Mockito/Power Mock.
• Understanding of message queues such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, and RabbitMQ.
• Version Control is treated as important as programming skills. Fluent with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket.
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD not in theory but in practice.
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube.
• Willingness to take ownership of the technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to articulate technical designs and concepts.
• Exposure to cloud and containerization would be a plus.
• Hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup.
• Have a good understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
About Customer Engagement Platform
- 2.5+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Apply only to this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0q2so?source=
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced senior developer to lead development efforts. You will help the team grow in size and skills, optimizing their code while working on your own. You will design, and develop the products that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems in Java. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have successfully shipped applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent backend. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Co-lead end-to-end design and development efforts for high-volume, low-latency applications for real-time event based systems Lead and direct senior software engineers, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of platform modules and features Deliver high-availability and high-performance platform using microservices architecture Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in code, and devise solutions to production and non-production issues Keep an eye out for open source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products Transform business functionalities and production specifications into technical requirements and low level design Be hands-on, adopt a practical approach to software and technology Work with product management and other teams to build highly scalable products
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 8 to 10 years of design and development experience in scalable and distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring framework and RESTful web services Excellent coding skills in Java Experience in managing, implementing and optimizing big data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch Experience in deploying applications and using various managed services provided by cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) Experience in front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, React and D3.js is preferred Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
• Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e. g.
Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
• Extensive experience in object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and a huge passion
and ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
• Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
• Good understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e. g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc).
• Strong desire to solve complex and interesting real world problems.
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
• Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks.
• Worked in a startup-like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
• BTech, MTech or Ph. D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex
business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
• 3+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a large scale.
• Open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently, listens intently, and takes
We are looking for a senior developer who must be capable of building services using modern Microservices architecture with NodeJS & serverless frameworks. Should have strong knowledge of ObjectOriented Concepts, and Node. Js frameworks like loopback, RDBMS, and Microservices patterns. The candidate should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with JSON and RESTful services. The candidate must be a top-notch developer committed to keeping learning new things and becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining the backend systems that support the application
- Designing and implementing APIs and Microservices architecture to handle the application workload
- Developing and optimizing queries for RDBMS (MySQL) to manage data and ensure performance and scalability
- Managing and deploying the application on AWS using Lambda, ECS and other related services
- Collaborating with front-end developers to ensure smooth communication between front-end and back-end systems
- Writing clean, neat and reusable code that follows coding standards and best practices.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring that coding standards are maintained
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise in production environments
- Optimizing the application for performance, scalability, and security
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in software development
- Documenting technical specifications, processes, and system design
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong proficiency in Node.js, Loopback, NestJs, RDBMS (MySQL), AWS, Lambda, ECS, Microservices, and related technologies.
- Proficiency in writing efficient and optimized code for high performance and scalability.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs and Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of software development principles such as SOLID, DRY, and KISS.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and experience with deploying applications on AWS.
- Experience in implementing and using containerization technologies like Docker.
- Understanding of database design and optimization principles.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other developers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and documentation skills to clearly articulate technical concepts and ideas
- Strong knowledge in core java.
- Very good understanding of Collection framework , OOPS concepts and implementation.
- Good knowledge in MongoDB, Mysql database .
- Knowledge of Spring boot concepts.
- Strong in Communication n analytical skills.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BE/MCA/BCA/MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Micro service architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
Java Struts Developer
Exp level- 2 to 5 years
Education- Btech, Mtech or MCA
Need immediate joiners or a Notice period of 15 days.
- Write clean, scalable code using Java programming languages
- Revise, update, re-factor, and debug code
- Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems
- Participate in integrated testing of product/ package
- Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with the responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 5 members
- Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of different modules
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code
- comments and clear code; Ensuring that project tasks are completed in defined effort and timelines Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, and negative testing Troubleshooting Log analysis and database query optimization Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications maintain personal networks
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development service issues
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle
- Ensure compliance with Newgen/Client Quality Systems and Procedures
- Maintains confidentiality of information wherever required
Desired Profile -
- The incumbent should be BE/B Tech/MTech Computer Science Graduates preferably with 70% in 10/12th and 60% above in the rest of the academics
- Must have 2-3 years in Java programming
- Strong knowledge of Core Java concepts such as (Collections, Threads, OOPs etc)
- Good knowledge of Struts framework
- Knowledge of the creation of SOAP/REST/ADF-based web services
- Must have knowledge of Oracle database concepts such SQL query writing, creation of Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Functions etc
- , also, should be able to write PL/SQL blocks
- Knowledge of Flutter and Oracle Workflows will be preferred
- Knowledge of WebLogic server Configurations and Deployments
- Must be able to write business-related algorithms efficiently
- Should be having flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication and teamwork
framework and Django Rest framework. The suitable candidate for us will meet the
following criteria -
1. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in working with Python,
Django and Django Rest framework.
2. Candidates must have knowledge of Redis and Celery.
3. Candidates must have a solid grasp on data structures and algorithms to
provide the most optimal solution to the given task.
4. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of restful APIs.
5. Candidates must have experience in writing unit test cases.
6. Candidates must be capable of identifying edge cases for the functionality to
7. Candidates must have a good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
8. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of designing database schemas.
9. Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)