Java Full stack developer for Tech ladd company
Learned company standards of application software development, Agile and iterative
Adept at planning and executing deployment of system features, orchestrating the integration, and maintaining the system throughout its life cycle. Proficient in interacting with key clients, understanding their requirements to complete projects within stipulated time and budget, and ensuring optimum client satisfaction.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on experience in JDK 1.8+
- Should have worked in Struts, Ajax, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Angular
- Should have strong expertise in SOA and Microservices • Experience in Insurance domain would be an added advantage
- The responsibilities of Java technical leads include working with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery.
- Experience of Software Engineering Process and in Design J2EE Design Patterns.
- Code Review and Best practices, Unit Testing
- Team mentoring
- MUST HAVES:
- Top Mandatory Skills: 6+ Years in: JAVA / J2EE, Spring MVC ,Springboot, Microservices
- Domain Experience:- BFSI (Minimum 2 yrs latest)
- Joining time / Notice Period: Immediately
Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation partner
transforming businesses across the globe through its services and solutions. We
believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by enabling them to
leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain, IoT, Cloud and Experience
Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production
and shaped them into scalable businesses.
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of talented and
supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Job Description: Full Stack Developer ( React & Node )
Requirements & Responsibilities :-
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. Redux is a must.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Good knowledge of Node-Express framework. Restful APIs understanding is a
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
● Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
● Strong agile/scrum development experience
● Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project
● Flexible to work at the client location.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Qualification and Experience :
● Minimum undergraduate in Computer Science, MCA or Statistics from a Tier 1
● Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a full-stack developer
Why Join Us:-
Are you inquisitive? Are you someone who believes in facing the odds with the
determination to drive ideas forward? Then, Humancloud Technologies is the place
At Humancloud Technologies, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation,
integrity, passion, courage and empathy. We believe in human potential and
the numerous ways it can serve humanity through adopting technology. If you
share a similar belief, then we welcome you to join us.
For Further Information:
Visit our website: www.humancloud.co.in
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn
● Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 3-5 years’ experience
in technology roles
● Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B
or enterprise context
● Experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring &
● Experience working in databases and SQL queries for high-performance
● Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
● A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration
● Highly effective at communicating
● Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using Java, and J2EE Framework.
- Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience with Angular 5/6 and TypeScript
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Experience Struts, Hibernate is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
We are looking out for Java Professional for our international client’s project
Please find below Job Description
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Skills: Java with Spring, Hibernate and Angular JS
Notice: 15 Days to 30 Days Max.
Role and responsibilities:
- JAVA 1.7 & higher. Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing Java best practice, valuing scalability, availability and performance.
- Spring mvc/ Spring boot
- ReST and/or SOAP Web Services - public and private facing APIs
- Good experience with Java Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Independent thinker with creative, resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
About our company
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting-edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of the Bank, Finance, and Insurance sector and are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
- Development and delivery experience with Java/J2EE/JSF/Primefaces/Hibernate/WebServcies/RESTful/JAXB technologies
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
1. Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
2. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
3. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
4. Communicating with external web services and processing data
5. Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
6. Review code and maintain the code quality and suggest best practices
7. Knowledge and experience on data science and programming languages
8. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus