Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
Egnyte provides secure Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance built from the Cloud down. Access, Share and Control 100% of your data from anywhere using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Egnyte store billion of files and petabytes of data and we are looking for help to take the platform used by millions of users to the next level of scale. Autonomy and ownership is integral to our culture and engineers own one or more services end to end.
We’re looking for Engineers and they should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
An Ideal candidate would Have hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag and Web Engage and provide measurable solutions with experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools and gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition and provide insights
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters and track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute is preferred or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Has worked with huge marketing budgets and high growth campaigns
- Should have experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and team management skills
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
Proposed Job Description
The Head of Product Marketing will lead a team of marketers responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
What you can expect to work on:
- Lead a team of marketers to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B tech; SaaS is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field of study
- A demonstrated track record of development and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
● 2+ years of working experience with Search ads and Display ads on ad tools like Google ads and Microsoft ads.(must)
● Perform keyword research and competitor research for the paid search campaigns
● Plan and implement new strategies with the team to ensure the maximum ROI possible.
● Work with the content team to ensure Ad copies are effectively optimized for maximum conversion rate.
● Knowledge of different automated bid strategies of Google ads.
● Track KPIs to evaluate performance and bring the pinpoint issues to the team
● Stay up to date with online advertising and its trends
● Professional certification in Google ads will be preferable
● Perfect with the analysis of data and reporting.
● Excellent problem solving and Analytic skills.
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Deploy daily campaigns and triggered flows to a combined audience for key channels - email, SMS and push notifications. Execute A/B tests to optimize campaigns for revenue and engagement.
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation strategies to drive customer retention and sales, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, and daily campaigns.
- Maintain, publish, and optimize regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports that track channel and customer-level performance.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance with clear direction to the team on what they can try to do differently to drive increased performance.
- Translate reporting insights into recommendations for the marketing team and cross-functional partners on how to drive sales and increase customer performance and LTV.
- Define and implement the testing agenda for campaigns and automation flows including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Manage promotional codes calendar, including sharing promo codes with our affiliate partners, making sure the team is aware of the promotional strategy and that it is implemented across channels.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
- Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality/integrity.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices
- Analysing customer behaviour and developing aggressive retention strategies.