Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
This is an exciting opportunity to come and lead growth for a fast scaling start-up and create meaningful impact in the education space. It will be a truly global experience in driving growth for company across all major geographies - United States, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific. And also a chance to work with a very diverse and motivated team at the company.
You will be reporting to the COO and will be assisted in the role with a team of your own and cross functional teams such as sales, learning, product & design.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be the custodian for the generation of all insights be it market research, consumer
Insights or competitive landscape. These will be the power behind everything we do.
You will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth
plans, and optimising our funnel to meet revenue targets. Our ambitions are big and so will be the scale of this role - from our current 25000+ educators to 60 million globally.
We've listed a few things you'll be responsible for below, but it will also be your call to
determine which of these we should spend resources on and which we should not.
• Identifying target geographies and schools for each business
• Planning marketing initiatives to generate leads, using below
• Content (key medium)
• Events (key medium)
• Digital/Performance marketing
• Product marketing
• Website and other internal channels
• Email campaigns
• Programs such as referral and affiliate
While the immediate focus will remain to grow the business, eventually you will also help build the company brand and lead key initiatives for it.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- A hands-on marketing leader who absolutely loves their craft
• Experience: 7-15 years experience in driving demand in the B2B SaaS space
• Have used content as a key medium for demand generation
• Have a good handle on product, digital and performance marketing
• Both right and left brained - can think of creative ideas and alongside crunch numbers
• An exceptional communicator and can distill complexity and jargon into simple messaging our customers will resonate with
• We deeply value building the right culture at company, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Role & Responsibilities:
- We seek a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. You can expect to work closely with a marketing manager.
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Do Copywrite, Follow trends, research, and ideate campaigns
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Someone familiar with writing content and has an idea of how to work on proposals and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
We are looking for a creative digital marketing strategist who is a keen learner and has a passion for writing.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Strategising monthly activities (including digital sales, discounts and campaigns)
- Ideate, manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content - both written and visual - for the social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Executing and managing social media activities
- Implement and Manage social media campaign
- Optimizing the site and blog for search engines
- Optimize social media based on our target audience behaviors
- Keeping track of the latest trends, hashtags, and developments on social media and use it to create content and improve overall performance.
- Building and executing a sharp media plan
- Research competitor’s social media platforms to define a unique proposition for the brand
- Work with the team to ideate and achieve marketing targets
- Write captions and short copies for daily postings
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice is followed throughout
- To understand clients requirements and be able to convey further clearly and precisely
- Communicate well with the clients and suggest them better strategies in the most engaging manner
- To suggest effective strategies for ad campaigns and social media channels of the organization
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- Monitor User engagement and Content optimization.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth and reach to the platform.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting skills would be preferred
- Good verbal as well as written communication
- Keen researcher and learner
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Ability to generate small content pieces from a bigger idea
- A degree in marketing or communication would be highly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- A creative and innovative mind who comes up with exceptional ideas
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and work under timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven and strong hand in campaigning online
- Familiar with the content management systems
- Proficient in conducting the research online
- Knowledge about basic SEO/SEM skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player
- Someone who could lead a team of 3-5 marketers covering all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email, CRO, etc.
- They’ve likely got 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Should be comfortable contributing to strategy
- It Will is hands-on , to begin with (i.e. I expect someone to be extracting the data, setting bids, defining Keywords, etc.)
- Will have led a team before
- Need to be comfortable with large budgets and complex Ads accounts (1000s of AdGroups, 1,00,000s of Keywords, etc.
- Should understand some of the conversion tracking, attribution, display, and Facebook too
- Needs to be numerate e.g. above to extract reports, manipulate in Excel, etc.
- Comfortable challenging processes and strategy
- Strong verbal and written English required