Innovate with 314e!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners and to enrich the websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content, and proofreading the content pieces before publication.
- Create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners in the US.
- Develop, write & deliver compelling blog posts, guides, marketing copy, and social media posts.
- Work with the sales team and the clients directly to understand their content requirements and offer reasonable suggestions to enhance their website performance.
- Proofread and edit the generated content according to US standards and ensure that it aligns with the latest search engine norms.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and develop content strategies for a month-on-month increase in website traffic.
- 2+ years of professional experience, either as a content writer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- Experience in developing US-styled content for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of keyword research and standard SEO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven ability in adhering to timelines and driving results under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
Who are we?
Glint is the first hyper-local car maintenance service providing a wide range of automotive services at the doorstep. We’ve created a new category of at-home car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enable hassle-free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals. The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potential to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice a flat hierarchy with more transparency and a good flow of information.
Do you see yourself here?
Learn more about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Content writer who produces results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
The GLINTs Content writer will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth, which will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance-oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, and landing pages by partnering with designers, marketers & business development teams.
How will you impact this role?
- Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINT's overall verbal brand
- Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications, SMS, etc…
- Help establish world-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
- Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
- Build headlines, sub-headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
- Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
- Making the articles more interesting and engaging for the readers; also including current affairs to raise the traffic hike.
- Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new content as per the same.
- Working on the high-end content development/tagging which will go live on the content portal.
- Writing compelling content for Social Media platforms, web properties, custom landing pages, Social Media Ads, Banners, Email campaigns, brochures, etc.
- Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
- Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create content
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience in content writing.
- Work experience in SEO is a must.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient written and verbal skills.
- A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
- If this sounds like you and you're interested in creating some kick-ass content for Glint, do apply with your resume & with a list of your favorite TV series, music band, movies & food.
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field