- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
- Building the marketing team for inbound marketing, content development, SEO/ SEM, design etc.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy & program. S/He will own the calendar of plans supporting the annual plan.
- Managing the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking.
- Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing
- Also being responsible for Business Development, Product Development and Content Development.
- Providing strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluating the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identifying new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and delivering timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Inspiring external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives.
- Being responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Ensuring that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Being able to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action".
- Effectively using analytical tools to identify success/failure of campaigns and KPIs.
- Developing exponential growth by optimising resources with creative approach and strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating market and brand trends.
- Understanding ad hoc projects/duties from time to time
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in digital /brand/ social media marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console and various other user-behavioral tracking on websites and mobile apps
- Extremely good atbuilding marketing team, executing the strategies, maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking and positively impacting top line and bottom line business results.
- Strong functional skills with good communication and leadership skill
- Passionate team player with a strongdrive for challenge
- Highlycreative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Location - North Delhi
- Experience of 4-8 years preferably from FMCG companies
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.
Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines