Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top global investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupifi is seeking an exceptional Lead Software Engineer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupifi’s retailer and marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building financial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupifi’s suite of products.
- Improving the quality of our released products. You will be expected to understand, build, and maintain the Selenium suites and some automated performance as well as stress tests, sometimes in complex environment.
- Designing test cases by referring the requirement document in test management tool.
- Executing test cases in the test management tool and derive insightful reports.
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment.
- Designing, enhancing, debugging and running the test automation scripts.
- Designing, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Helping in performing the security testing of the application.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Good analytical skills and decision making ability.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Performance testing is added Qualifications.
- Bachelor's' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation.
- Good knowledge of test case design strategies.
- Hands on experience on java, selenium web driver.
- Experience on mobile automation with Appium is advantage.
- Passion in leading teams and growing people.
- Have vast experience handling Web Based and SAAS applications.
- Experience in fintech or financial services
- Experience in startups
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
- Work with customer and different stake holders to understand requirment
- Evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
- Able to work as both manual and automation resources guide them and groom them.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases using JIRA.
- Raise defects with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- Verify defect fixes
- Looking to continue career with hands on in software testing
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, Sprint and Scrum methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology.
Opportunity working in different platforms
Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 5+yrs
Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Job Description :
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation
infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
• Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy
using appropriate automation/performance tests
• Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression
testing integrated with the release process
• Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
• Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
• Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
• Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
• Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical
• Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with webbased software.
• Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
• Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium
• WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to
• Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
• Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
• Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to
• Integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
• Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
o Selenium WebDriver
• Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
• Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) environment
• Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
• Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
• Create training, workshops, and handbooks
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and
• Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
• Has created execution and reporting dashboards
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
•Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
•Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
•Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
•Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
•Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
•Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India and US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on SDET – Automation to join the engineering team for our Bay Area based partner. We’d love to hear from you, if you identify as someone who has strong fundamentals on system testing and end to end user level testing.
Your key responsibilities would be to
• Architect, design, build and maintain clear and reliable automation frameworks/scripts for complex web-
based applications from scratch to make testing processes effective and efficient in order to deliver high quality software.
• Understand business requirements and can work in a highly collaborative environment and follow a System/Product centric approach.
• Research and contribute ideas for continually improving code quality and automation test performance.
• Work closely with both technical and non-technical team members. Interact with various levels of individual contributors and management to educate and influence automation test strategy.
• Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified.
• Integrate automation tests with CI pipeline.
You’d make a great fit if you are someone who has
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 total years of hands-on software engineering experience as SDET
• Minimum 4+ Years as Full Stack Automation SDET with expert level experience on web application automation using Selenium
• Working experience on Jira, familiarity with Agile environment including daily scrum.
• Experience with API Automation: Chrome Dev Tool using Postman, Newman, Mocha Chai Advanced
• Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Demonstrated capability to develop, maintain, and ship reliable automation scripts with minimum guidance.
• Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
• Understands TDD test frameworks like TestNG, JUnit etc.
• Experience with any of JMeter, Performance Centre/LoadRunner, VSTS
• Understands HTTP and how modern web applications are built
• Thinks about security and is aware of OWASP
• Understands CI/CD and Build pipelines like Jenkins.
• Knows the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
• Versatile with strong technical depth and ability to understand complex technical discussions and take decisions
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Benefits & working @ Digit88
• Comprehensive health and accident insurance
• Attractive pay package
• Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
• Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
• Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenge
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc