Blup is a visual mobile app development tool. Think of it like "Figma for mobile app development".
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
Carrying out Market Research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, competitor analysis, product/service fitment as well as try to predict future trends.
Creating and developing effective Marketing & Branding Strategies. Proactively developing comprehensive activities to leverage business development activities to support both B2B and B2C.
Managing Marketing Campaigns across all platforms including online and digital to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build credibility of all brands.
Deep analysis of all Marketing & Branding campaigns. Ensuring scientific measurement and report generation of the effectiveness of each such campaign.
Closely monitoring company’s corporate website/s and social media platforms. Ensuring that we pick the conversations across each, basis which formulating and redesigning the Marketing & Branding Strategies.
Organizing and executing on the ground events to engage with various stake holders in order to enhance Brand Equity and drive Product Sales.
Actively and aggressively identifying new business opportunities and coming out with innovative Marketing Strategies such as campaign, event execution, partnership etc.
Being able to develop strong understanding of performance of the products to support continual optimization of Marketing, Sales and Product Strategy.
Collaborating, reviewing and approving all marketing materials as developed by the content/design and other external vendors
Building and managing a rich content/collaterals that attract a qualified audience of event organizers to company’s owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, infographics, case-studies etc.).
Growing new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Drafting, reviewing and finalizing the sales & marketing related communications, articles, blogs, etc. for all digital platforms such as SMM, emails to internal and/or external communication, etc.
Managing various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
Building relationships with customers, prospects, and experts/speakers.
Managing 360 Brand Communications across all media touchpoints.
Handling all PR related activities & communications.
Writing, Editing, and strategizing external-facing content as directed by the Senior Leadership Team.
Ghost writing for senior management.
Working closely with the Co-Founders and the senior leadership team to grow the business.
What you need to have:
- Masters in Marketing, Business Communication, or related fields
- An Absolute Digital Devil : Should be someone for whom Digital is second home and understands all the nuances of the world wide web.
- A real Go-Getter: Should be someone who is not ready to take ‘no’ for an answer.
- Passionate and Result Oriented: Should be highly result focused no matter what the odds are.
- A Peoples Person: Needs to have phenomenal people skills and should actually love and enjoy working with people across varied demographics.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually as well as analytically
- Ability to work with teams, both internal and external
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of enterprise marketing principles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Seeking an individual that is team-oriented, sound decision making abilities, collaborative, positive attitude, commercially aware, adaptable to changing priorities, change agent, continuous improvement mind set, ability to work under tight timeline
- Any other certifications in writing or business communication are an added advantage
- Complete working knowledge of designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
- Familiarity with end -to-end design process, video production process, content writing process as well animation and VFX pipelines will be an added advantage
- Should be aware on the usage of external software’s and websites such as shutterstock, envato and tools like handbreak etc.
- Excellent written, verbal & technical skills
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Product Marketing Specialist (SaaS-Based)
Experience: 3 to 6yrs
Promobi Technologies is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of our products. You as an ideal candidate are not only passionate but also an experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing from Account-based marketing activities to branding and positioning campaigns to place our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- In depth knowledge of Data Driven Marketing are a must and a Data-oriented professional - working with data and insights and pairing that for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Increase our solution's social, digital, and events presence and visibility.
- Product content - take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals and Create an effective conversion optimization strategy.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Proficiency in email marketing automation technology
- Demonstrates superior understanding of A/B testing and testing methodologies while coordinating the development and execution of test plans within the Optimization Team.
- Passionate about technology - keen to learn about how things work and understand technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Define the multi-product solution for each segment, and partner with the rest of the team to build positioning, sales enablement, and marketing assets to target these sub-segments.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams like - sales, partner managers, marketing to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives
- To support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Auterion brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- MBA with relevant experience in the B2B SaaS market.
- Proven relevant experience in creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including content marketing, social media, paid and organic marketing initiatives, webinars, trade shows
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams like sales, product development, executive management, and external stakeholders.
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings