1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Content Creator for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 1 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Content Creator who has the ability to develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies.
- Develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content, and proofreading articles before publication
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO methods to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of experience with content management
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
● 3- 5 years of experience with copy. Experience working with an agency or
withan in-house team are strong bonuses.
● The ideal candidate also has some experience writing for a finance brand. It’s
NOT a must, but good to have.
● Flexibility to work independently while also being able to collaborate
effectively within a team, change course as needed, or brainstorm on the
● Ability to own and back up their work, along with a positive attitude and
openness toward input and revisions from stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Work with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from
concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsite,
marketing collateral and more.
● Write clear effective copy, using the creative brief as your primary source of
● Participate in project kickoffs, internal team meetings as needed.
● Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output.
● Walk through your their work internally and have a clear point of view that they
can clearly explain
● Act as an audience advocate and a steward of the brand. Ensure that all
output is on-brand, consistent and of high quality.
SEO Analyst JD
About the Role:
Bikayi is looking for an SEO Analyst for its Growth team. The expected outcome would be to make our website pages rank and help in regular content management.
What makes the job role interesting is that - we would prefer someone from an eCommerce background though we always welcome SEO geeks who are crazy about traffic
- Well versed with SEO practices and how SEO content is written and formatted;
- Excellent at keyword research and analysis with prior experience of understanding tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Webmasters;
- Content editing and formatting;
- Excellent in written English, brownie points if you are a storyteller;
- Taking full ownership of the SEO related organic activities of the company;
- Topic distribution and allocation.
- Influence and inform overall search strategy for the organization based on the current technological architecture and business needs. Prepare a strategic roadmap for search mechanisms covering all technical systems
- Build knowledge on the current SharePoint search engine, taxonomy tuning, search integration across varied platforms, search analysis and be well-versed with ranking models.
- Monitor latest SharePoint search and taxonomy trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our Enterprise knowledge systems are best in the industry
- Recommend bots/tools/plug-ins/modules to enhance the overall end-user experience
- Measure and optimize our platforms to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users' problems
- Have excellent knowledge of search technologies in general and search integration in the context of an enterprise
- Be familiar with intelligent search and AI-based search
- Have working experience of how platforms use ranking model and calculate relevance rank; ability to influence the order of search results by using query rules, search schemas and ranking models
- Analyze and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (meta tags, search-friendly Titles / URLs, synonyms, canonical), optimizing content (documents, experts, videos, etc.) for improved search results
- Create innovative user experiences that would attract and delight target audiences. This would include coming up with mobile-first ideas
- Identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency, and scale for the search optimization and execution
- Create and maintain insightful automated dashboards & data visualization to track core search metrics and extract useful business insights from the same
- Effectively communicate complex search analytics and recommend actions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams - Product team, Tech team, Design team etc., - to achieve the overall search and content KPIs
- Focus on effective stakeholder management and build rapport with several internal partners and customers
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Exposure to search technologies and search integration in an enterprise with myriad platforms
- Exposure to user psychology and search patterns including design thinking for better user interfaces and user experience
- Experience with data visualization (e.g., Google Analytics,GSC etc.)
- Preferred - Experience designing UX solutions for complex user problem
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Designing and planning project microsites and other promotional videos & GIFs
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Creating content/ editing, designing, posting, outreach to platforms, Govt, CSR, NGOs and then marketing. sharing and spreading
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies, vendors and all possible growth partners
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices within the Edtech industry
- Ability to execute smart growth strategies with focus on outcomes
- Exponential growth mindset
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Focus and discipline
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats