We are looking for a skilled senior digital marketer who can develop strong and
innovative digital marketing strategies using PPC across Google, Social media, and
other channels to drive traffic and generate leads.
As part of your role, you will be involved in implementing and monitoring digital
marketing campaigns across all digital platforms/networks along with planning the
campaigns with key stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a
highly fast-paced environment and show results in campaign performance.
1. Plan and execute paid campaigns based on the target buyer persona.
Understand requirements, implement, and oversee all aspects of targeted,
competition-centric, digital campaigns.
2. Measure and analyze performance data of all digital marketing campaigns,
identify patterns and insights, and optimize the campaigns for continuous
3. Work closely with the sales and product marketing team to develop targeted
digital outreach programs.
4. End-to-end funnel measurement to understand gaps in the customer acquisition
journey and identify areas of improvement.
5. Drive conversions and interest by improving funnel impact from digital marketing
7. Coordinate with content and media experts as part of campaign execution to
improve marketing results to meet acquisition goals.
About Intricare Technologies
Intricare Technologies is a leading software products development firm, proudly made in India! We have our brand present in India, Singapore and the United States.
We are a team of intelligent developers, creative designers, intelligent marketers and thoughtful decision makers. Our passionate team drives success for us and winning solutions for our partners.
A team filled with ambitious and energetic members that love by one philosophy : Stove to be exceptional in everything we do! We are passionate about innovation & quality for our customers. Everyone is equal and has freedom contributing something great to the organization and others.
We provide data driven solutions for digital products that solve problems at scale. Want to join our team and join the journey towards the future? Visit our website to know more!
Key product offerings:
- Breakout Audio Social Media
- Contact Ninja
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. With more than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt to leading & cutting-edge technologies.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: SEO Executive
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 3 years
SALARY: As per Market Standard
QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
Note: Looking for In and around Madurai candidates only
Contact : 80-98-22-23-30(Call/whatsapp) / 04-52-43-65-409
Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Must be a student of a prestigious institution.
- Socially Active
- Present in campus
- Good Communication Skills
- Convincing Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- To bring quality tutors to our platform.
- Share posters provided by TutorBin on your campus and LinkedIn
- Circulating posters, videos through email, whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc.
Rewards and Incentives
- Certificate of working as a campus ambassador.
- Rs 1500 in the first month.
- Reference benefits
- Opportunity to become part of our future programs/ projects.
- TutorBin T-shirts will be given
We have a urgent requirement for the post of IBM MDM (AE) profile
Notice period - should b e 15-30 days
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO, with excellent time, people and facility management skills.
Job location: Pune, MH (Work from Office)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Must have good skills in managing the general administration and facility precisely
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/ client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: minimum 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social media platforms
At HABER, we are solving the challenges of tomorrow, today. We are bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – water and energy scarcity and sustainability. Over the past few years there has been an explosion in unstructured data across industry driven by affordable sensing technologies and adoption of analytical instrumentation. This sudden increase in data has resulted in industries spending significant amounts of time collecting, organizing and analysing content and very little time driving value with the data. HABER is focussed on reversing this trend by helping our customers spend less time collecting and analysing data and more time using HABER’s platform to drive efficiency, identify issues before they happen and uncover hidden potential. Follow us on Twitter @haber_tech or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/haber-technologies or visit us at haberwater.com/careers
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
Should be willing to work in US shifts.