Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
We are looking for a Content Marketer who can write engaging content for the company's online properties including games, social media, ads, blogs, push notifications etc. And will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing strategies to build a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of content online.The individual hired will be a go-getter who can dig deep to find answers on the internet, who is up to date with internet trends, has an internet culture mindset and is ready to work with youngsters who are open to suggestions.
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Create content that connects with our visitors, provides value, and ranks on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO practices.
- Knowledge of SEO (on page, off page) and how it applies to content marketing.
- Keyword research and rank analysis.
- Coordinate effectively with all teams for the development cycle.
- Cooperate with the marketing team and monitor promotional content effectiveness over time through market analysis to make iterations and improvements in content.
- Proofread, edit and improve the language and message of the content before publishing them in order to align effectively -with targeted audiences.
- Develop web content strategies that encompass the goals of our company and align with the company's interests.
- Hiring/Handling translators across the globe for translation of our projects in multiple languages.
- Copywriting. (Meta, Push marketing content, Ads etc)
- Knowledge of CMS to upload content.
- Content Marketing for Apps via multiple platforms using intriguing content.
- Basic Unit testing
- Learning and effectively utilizing the project management tool- JIRA
- Good to have knowledge of Canva
- Analytical thinking
- Good Aptitude
- Strong Research skills
- User Engagement
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
About Vapronix Web Pvt Ltd
VAPRONIX WEB PVT LTD (Vapronix Web) is startup venture that is an entertainment-centric product-based company that has an enriched team of optimistic youngsters who create a variety of online games and quizzes in more than 45 languages ranging across the borders of 200+ countries.
While working at Vapronix Web, we have maintained a forward-thinking attitude that has allowed us to reach new heights in our professional and business life.
Our persistent forward-thinking philosophy keeps us determined to achieve greater heights in our professional lives. We want to be known as a center where people can have fun, be entertained, and be excited about the community. We are making an effort to establish ourselves in the fields of mobile games, and social quizzes in order to achieve this goal. And we are confident that our hard work and commitment will propel us to the pinnacle of success in the future.
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
Are you someone who spends most of your time on social media? Do you believe in the power of words? Is creating viral content your strong suit? If yes, then this role is meant for you. Paavan is looking for an experienced social media & copywriting manager to lead our communication & social media marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & short video apps
2. Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
3. Identify ways to increase engagement & followers on each platform
4. Create targeted campaigns & giveaways on social media to start discussions around the brand along with user participation
1. Create short but powerful copies for app, notifications, website, paid ads, videos & other offline/online collaterals
1. Education (Bachelors/Masters) from Tier-1 colleges
2. Atleast 2-3 years of social media & copywriting experience in a B2C startup or established brand
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Strong understanding of consumer psychology and how the digital marketing at large works
5. A keen interest in concepts of spirituality, dharma & Bharat is preferred
6. Ability to cope with multiple projects & deadlines while delivering results
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Enthusiastic, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial mindset
9. Have an eye for detail
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
We are looking to hire a dedicated technical content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a technical content writer, you should keep updated on the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills (Both Written and Verbal).
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
Content Marketing Specialist- Job Description
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
Edit, proofread and improve content
Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Analyze web traffic metrics
Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred