We’re looking for a people-first Community Lead to grow our community base. Our ideal candidate should have experience in building an engaging community through network referrals, partnership collaboration and timely community activities etc. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in gathering people together and networking, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage and grow community engagement in Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Instagram and Medium to ensure community experiences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily and work with the graphic designer for the original text, photos, videos, and news.
- Working with the marketing and product team to provide editorial/copywriting support as needed for video reels, webpages, graphics, and any other content that can appear on our video or social platforms.
- Develop guidelines and best practices across regional communities
- Optimise growth with a data-driven approach, tracking goals and performance metrics for the community teams to drive improvements
Qualifications and skills
- Passionate in NFT, blockchain or crypto. Tech-savvy.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong data analytic skills
- Excellent storytelling capabilities
- Native in English. Other languages, such as Chinese/ Korean, are a plus
NEST® is the next-gen blockchain infrastructure that sets the global standard for confidential, distributed identity and cross-chain asset control. We believe that every person should have the power to set confidential control to their data and assets with immutable trust. Our self-sovereign distributed identity (SSDID) protocol allows individuals to make choice personal. From dynamic NFTs, and minting to Omni-network access, NEST® makes Web3 accessible.
Founded in 2017, NEST® has offices in the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and India. The company is leading the charge to bring truly distributed controls and broadly accessible Web3 solutions to the world.
Check out: https://nes.tech/
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Position : Community Manager - Brand Marketing
A community manager is the core of building and nurturing like minded individuals who
resonate with the brand philosophy.
1. Constantly identify influencers (sports, fitness, wellness, health) who are relevant for
the brand and onboard them as a brand ambassador.
2. Work closely with them to understand their needs and marry them to the brand
requirements to create relevant campaigns (for different channels like digital, events
3. Maintain strong relationships with the community and ensure that there are timely
meetings and seminars done with them (learning, sharing feedback, etc)
4. Ideate and innovate to create new approaches and campaigns with the community
5. Partner with relevant events and seminars to build brand awareness amongst various
6. Identify and execute relevant sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
7. Introduce the brand to relevant groups across digital and offline channels and explore
collaborations with them on an ongoing basis.
8. Work closely with the marketing team to promote the community to owned and
earned channels like social media, PR, website etc.
1. Should have worked with sports people, athletes etc (both grassroot and national)
2. Experience in end to end planning and execution of community management and
3. Ideal candidate would have 4+ years experience in influencer marketing (sports,
athletes specialists would be a bonus)
4. Understanding of digital media and its usage for building communities.
5. Handling offline and online events and seminars
6. Self starter, motivated and ability to single-handedly manage projects.
7. Should be passionate about sports of some form, and should be into health & fitness
(runners, football players etc)
- Develop engagement strategies and content calendar for official online communities/groups on platforms like instagram, facebook, twitter & more
- Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online communities, superusers & social media influencers
- Work with product, creative, content & brand partnerships teams to develop member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
- Create social engagement playbook/guidelines for community moderators
- Track & report trending topics and sentiment & feedback among the member community across all channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.)
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in social media & community management
- Active and engaged participant in social media
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our Community and Social Media Manager will be using their social media and community management expertise to run our Mobile Publishing departments social media and community platforms.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help build & support the great development communities who build Kwalee’s mobile games and devise new initiatives to help them grow.”
What you will really be doing
- Develop and execute social media and community management strategies to establish Kwalee’s Publishing services to game developers.
- Become a recognised figure and a go-to contact for developers
- Establish (or helping to establish and maintain) a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective social media and community campaigns.
- Maintain and grow Kwalee’s social media presence with developers
- Maintain and grow Kwalee’s developer mailings and coaching resources.
- Make our development communities great places to be, where our partners can find information and ideas across a range of platforms.
- Briefing and developing a regular stream of engaging content for social media and community channels
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience with developer communities including in a social media and community management role for an established video games, platform or technology company
- Ability to conceptualise and execute effective social media and community management strategies to cover developer requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor the performance of the social media and community team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
- Comfortable on camera and ideally with experience as a content creator on YouTube or Twitch
- Interested in the gaming community and social media trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with developer outreach
- Good understanding of new and emerging platforms, e.g. TikTok, with an interest in innovating with them as part of a rounded community strategy
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the Mobile Publishing Department, as well
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Our client aims to project India’s popular iconic characters into the Metaverse. They offer a full stack solution to manage, sell and monetize digital experiences and thus act as a wealth-building platform for artists, IP owners and other established icons to manage their digital assets. To support them in this journey, they have global partnerships with world class Metaverses, NFT platforms, Artists, Game studios, etc.
Our client was co-founded by a team of three members consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and also a leading Indian film and TV personality.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for acting as the face and voice of our brand and managing all community communications.
What you will do:
- Setting, planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinating with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaising with Development and Sales departments
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Your primary objective will be to cultivate an audience of 100,000+ using organic channels such as YouTube, Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord, and any other of your choice.
- Identify organic channels and activities for growing the Edyst community
- Use automation to engage our current community using various channels
- Set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Conduct market research to investigate how the market leaders, as well as competition, are hacking growth and leverage the learnings for our own growth
- Understanding the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and, repeat behavior) and, creating actionable programs leading to user growth.
- Analyzing user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs.
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
- Have worked with higher ed student organizations (either as a member or by partnering with them)
- Good written skills
- Experience with platforms like Telegram or Discord for Community Management
- The ability to derive insights, and recommendations from consumer feedback.
- Strong data orientation with a structured problem-solving approach.
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Ensuring Timely development of bench-top prototypes, stability study, sensory and scale up for commercialisation.
- Identifying new market opportunities and developing new product concepts to address customer and market demand
- Developing & managing time-lines, budgets, and product development activities
- Identifying & reviewing new ingredients, products and technologies to determine scientific viability and applications
- Identifying source and partners of raw material ingredients. Actively searching products, vendors which will support the development and pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as Procurement, Quality Assurance, Nutrition, Regulatory, Business development & Manufacturing
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Reviewing Documents for:
- Stability Study Protocol/ Reports
- Process Validation Protocol & Reports
- Observation report after three successful commercial batches
- Affiliation to various govt standards for similar product range
- Discussing & helping in resolving the formulation or process challenges during daily meeting for product development & monitoring the development cycle of product
- Identifying achievements, failures & bottleneck on weekly basis for review
- Reviewing & helping in preparing the monthly performance of the team based on the time-lines committed & submission of the same
- Being responsible for environment health and safety In organisation as per company policy/ regulations
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Nutra vertical and Ayurvedic products industry. Must be from Food Technology Background
- Exposure to ERP/ SAP
- Project management & data interpretation skills
- Ability to make & deliver process training sessions
- Knowledge of domestic and international markets
- Proficient with use of the Internet, MS outlook, MS office - including word, excel and power point
- Highly technical/ scientific acumen and familiarity with ayurvedic and Nutraceutical ingredient raw materials
- Knowledge of food science, process technology and good understanding of nutrition & Food regulations
- Talent for communicating, influencing, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Analytical thought process and excellent organisational skills
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to
keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
Design and run A/B tests to improve user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
Good team player
Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.