Designation: Associate Fulfilment Partner
Experience required: 1-4 years
Locations: Bangalore (Bengaluru), Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Provide “Great experiences” for project teams through simplified interaction with overall capacity by serving as the facilitator/aggregator between Capacity functions (Practice Staffing Lead, Staffing Partner (SP), Contracting, Hiring)
- Acts as a single point of accountability regarding Capacity related topics in India (i.e., securing the right people from all possible sources: Staffing, Contracting, and Hiring)
- Provide a regular and accurate view of fulfillment for demand to the Business and Delivery
- Regularly communicates with the business on the status of open needs.
- Looks at all the nominations for the account from India's perspective and then decide on what to approve and forward to the project team and what needs to be rejected.
- On continuing projects, works with the project team to ensure the Existing Tool captures the right information for existing teams being rolled over.
- Analyze and provide early visibility into roll-offs/supply
- Provides insights to, and manages inputs from, all stakeholders to ensure time tracking and data integrity to produce accurate staffing reporting to effectively manage our business
- Manages weekly staffing meetings with Business.
About OutworX Corporation
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc. located in the USA, UK, and India.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in social media, particularly in researching and recruiting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn and also through Job portals.
• Job candidate interviewing skills.
• Taking Care of joining formalities of the Employees.
• Preparing Appointment Letter.
• Issuing the Offer Letter and explaining the salary details.
• Conducting orientation and Induction for the new joiners.
• Ability to lead and build the team.
• Attendance Leave Management.
• Preparing Confirmation Appraisal Letter.
• Employee Relationship, Handling Employee Grievance, Employee Engagement Activities like Arranging Picnics, Festive Parties, and Birthdays.
• Handling Exit Interviews.
• End-user technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS or workforce management systems.
• Ability to build team morale and promote a corporate culture
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation, and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Convincing Skills, Grievance handling.
Good To Have Skills:
Recruitment experience in Technology Company, Software Company, or SAAS domain.
Skills - Recruitment, Non-IT, Bulk Hiring
Location - Mohali
- Develop and incorporate an effective recruitment strategy.
- Bulk hiring expert.
- Produce and update job specifications and descriptions
- Post job ads on the company’s website, social media channels, and relevant job boards
- Evaluate resumes, cover letters, and job applications
- Perform interviews and evaluate the candidates’ skills, knowledge, and experience
- Follow up with successful candidates and update the company’s internal records
- Be a point of contact between the candidate and the company during the selection process.
- Advance Excel, Making Dashboard,
- Team Lead minimum 5 to 6 Member
- Should be able to make recruitment Strategic Expert
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
SAP APO Consultant
Minimum 6+ year of Experience, relevant 5+ years as SAP APO Consultant.
Having an experience in DP andd SNP module
Minimum 2 end to end implementation is Mandatory
• This is for a support project, we are looking for candidates with minimum of 1 Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation
• For users globally to ensure decent project delivery, service delivery, incident management, problem management, and change management.
• Analyse the systems and work directly with users to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
• Performing day-to-day maintenance on the SAP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs, besides system configuration and data migration.
• Optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions and support all new required business improvements, changes and propose the integrated best-fit design to these new or changed Business Processes without impacting other regions.
• Meeting directly with users to find out their SAP-related needs and incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan
Job Description of Business Analyst
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for E-commerce domain (Magento)
Your role will be of Business Analyst
· Requirement Collection, Documentation and Analysis for existing and new projects
· Propose reasonable solution to client’s requirement in alignment with technical & budget feasibility.
· Bring clarity in work scope between development team & client.
· Leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
· Client interaction as needed for execution of project.
· Need based involvement in pre-sales
· Study of new domains as per inputs from Business Development team.
· Study of existing domains.
· Proposing Enhancement for Next Phase of the Projects.
· Managing multiple clients engagements
· Project Estimation
· Project tracking, risks and mitigation planning
· Ensuring that project deliverable are met within specified time & budget with desired customer satisfaction.
· Other business activities as defined by the Department Head
· The work location would be primarily in Bangalore, but if required, you must be available to travel to locations within India or Outside India.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
Position – OPT Recruiter
Required Experience – 3 or 3+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities’
- Minimum 3 or 3+ years of experience.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good to have understanding about the trending IT skills in the market.
- Maintaining an active database of OPT candidates.
- Verification of work status.
- Good to have hands of experience in hiring of OPT, CPT, L2, TN, EAD, and Green Card candidates for technical trainings and placements.
- Screening the resumes and maintain separate database and Following up with the candidates.
- Ability to interact & develop Student network.
- Good Negotiation, Sourcing and Networking Skills.
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process till the consultant is on-boarding.
- Should be able to educate the consultants about the whole recruitment process.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards recruitment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Understands how to organise data & documents
- Ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Ability to research, network & identify potential candidates
- Experience in working on multiple job sites to source relevant profiles
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Self driven & self reliant
- Go getter with the hunger to succeed
- Understanding resource requirements, define job descriptions and onboard new joinees
- Meet TAT on closing on requirements
- Coordinate internally amongst stakeholders to set up interviews and training
- Handle performance management process
- Handle employee exit process
- Publish reports pertaining to HR metrics
- Drive employee engagement activities
- Make the workplace fun and engaging
Our client is a 4 decade old diversified business group with holdings in FMCG and hospitality. Their FMCG portfolio comprises of a well known mouth freshener and soon-to-be-launched confectionery products.
They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price.
What you will do:
- Supporting the CEO in Business Planning, Budgeting decision and Relationship Management
- Tracking progress of any new initiatives and present business
- Supporting CEO in communications by preparing presentations and financial statements.
- Researching on the current trends / business models in the developmental
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from same
- Preparing and analyzing required data and reports.
- Coordinating with all department heads for the tasks given by CEO
- Being In charge for all the periodic communications from the CEO's office
- Ensuring for the timely relevant escalations
- Managing bandwidth & assisting the CEO in prioritization
What you need to have:
- 2 to 4 yrs of experience in a similar role
- Graduate/ MBA from a Tier 1 or 2 college
- Candidate should be polished and have excellent communication skills (English and Hindi)
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skill
- Candidate should be ready to travel and work in a growing organization
- Candidate who is a self - starter and has eye to details with logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proactive, flexible, meticulous, detail-oriented and well organized
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask in a pressurized environment
- Confident to interact with senior level management
- A flexible working attitude is required dependent on Managing Directors’ schedules
- High level of integrity and experience in handling confidential information is a must
- Proficient level of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives