About MOCDOC,PRODUCT OF YRO SYSTEMS PVT LTD, CHENNAI
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Sell real estate projects to the clients.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements, build relationships.
- Team Management.- Timely and detailed monitoring and review reporting - Daily / Weekly / Monthly as defined for the Role with Team Managers.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Ensure - REAL TIME Updation of deals under various stages of progress with their status for Self and Team.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections for Self and Team
- Team Building and Team Motivation - Training and Develop the Team for Better Productivity
- Timely Communication both Oral and Written to all stakeholders
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Sales Manager-3PL and Sourcing, you will be responsible for participating in overall e-commerce B2C services and processing with a focus on improving fulfilment and operational excellence.
What you will do:
- Setting the direction and managing the deliverables of the assigned sales team
- Building and maintaining client relations
- Working with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
- Possessing deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Following organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales departmen
- Proactively pursuing new business and sales opportunities
- Solving problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Being a brand ambassador and reflecting company values at all times
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from Tier-1/ Tier-2 institute from any relevant stream
- Prior experience (2-3 years) across logistics and warehousing industry
- High level of ownership, decision making skills and willingness to set up things from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over Office tools like Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Prior start-up experience would be considered as an added advantage
- Ability to define priorities and manage timelines efficiently
Location - Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary - 10k to 18k + attractive incentives
Skills- Candidates with minimum 6 month's experience in Sales in any field
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
1. Graduate/post Graduate
2. Two wheeler
3.Malayalam language is mandatory
Candidates resides in and around Maraimalai nagar, Chengalpattu, Perungalathur, Tambaram would be preferred*
Job Location: Chennai
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Pre Sales Executive.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product, and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front-end sales team to close large-scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day-to-day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutions & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of NeuroTags' largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals, and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials, and proposal submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for NeuroTags' solutions.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 1-3 years of experience in Pre Sales/ Sales.
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus
- Motivate team to promote/sell professional courses like Data Science, Block chain, PMP, AI/ML, Six Sigma, SCRUM etc
- Leaders who have catered in U.S, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE that too into education industry will be highly preferred
- Building highly optimized team through successful employee engagement and retention, addition to that, also taking care of the growth, development, and goal achievement
- Optimizing revenue of the organization by meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Leader will be responsible to work on customer success for client retention and satisfaction.
- Setting of targets for the team to ensure they achieve team goals.
- Identification & resolution of day-to-day operational challenges
- Allocate work to team & coordinates resources to meet short-term/long term goals
- Use of effective tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues within the team
- Conduct daily/weekly hurdles to monitor/motivate team
- Maintaining strong connection/relation with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Assign work to team members based on their skills, development needs and availability
- Training team member to ensure every recourse/team member is tuned to perform best tasks as per individual capability and skills.
- Handle escalation of the client to provide customer success
- Remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in customer education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development
- Meeting assigned sales targets
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell insurance/credit cards or loan and handle calls.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs and reports and other duties as assigned
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.