About Studio 31
Studio 31 is South India's largest wedding photography & video company, based out of Chennai. The company has successfully shot over 3000+ events in the last seven years and is the one of the pioneers in setting up and organised wedding business in its unorganised industry.
Sheru is monomaniacally focused on accelerating the electric revolution in India. We've started by targeting the largest installed base of Electric Vehicles - E-Rickshaws (92% of EVs in India), upgrading them with swappable Li-ion battery packs, helping drivers DOUBLE their daily income with the AWS Lambda for batteries. So far, we've enabled 2.5M kilometres with our technology and removed 300 Metric Tons of carbon emissions in the process. We're still on day one, and looking for the right folks to partner with to build, secure, and scale our platform, as well as the ecosystem of services that India currently lacks.
Location - New Delhi
Experience - 0-3 years
The employee will administer sales of products and services by travelling from location to location within a decided territory to meet the probable customers and sell them various products. They are the professionals who generally work for organizations where their job requires them to ensure the widespread distribution and selling of various products and services.
- A field sales executive travel to locations to advocate the supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and maximising the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customers skills needs and building productive long-lasting relationships.
- Improve and smoothen the operations at various fronts
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A bachelor's in any stream, (Fresher can also apply), experience preferred.
The hire will:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with professionals from different domains.
- Understand how a start-up works.
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails.
- Generating new sales orders.
- Acting as a bridge between customers & the company.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
Specific Skill Set:
- Must be Very Good at English & Kannada Communication.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales promoter in the medical field.
- A strong desire to become a sales professional.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tapping locations for Product Selling
-Tele-marketing/telecalling/ Generating leads
-Responsible for giving Demo/ Presentation of Product or Services
-Regular follow-ups with Prospects
Required Candidate profile
Self-motivated with results-driven approach
Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for young and aggressive candidates who would like to build their career in the field of software sales.
As an Inside Sales, the following are the main responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients (Data mining)
- Generate leads and identifying the potential requirements at educational organizations
- Coordinate with the Technical & Operations Team to onboard new clients,
- Manage all existing and new accounts in a designated sales territory, ensuring clients needs are met
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients
- Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments
- Accurate reporting on leads, forecasting, and KPI
- Meet weekly & monthly targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Action and results-oriented attitude.
- Capable of developing a strong business case for the potential clients
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Good Communication skills (written & verbal) and a positive attitude
Perks and Benefits
Performance benefits & Incentives
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To develop new business opportunitiesby selling SaaS Workflow automation solutions.
- To Generate leads, follow up by email/phone, give product demos and close sales.
- Meet & engagewith customers and help them understand various product features.
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, Time Management and client preference in the assigned market.
- Maintain data related to partners, accounts and document customer interactions.
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE & A VALID DRIVING LICENCE.
WHY JOIN US ?
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Young and vibrant work culture.
Manikandan.T | Sr. Admin, HR & Finance | Softborne Technology Solutions Private Limited