GigIndia is on a mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to 100m+ job seekers in India through gigs (part-time jobs). GigIndia empowers enterprises to scale rapidly with an on-demand certified 1,000,000+ gig workforce of job seekers across 200+ cities in India. GigIndia’s AI/ML technology platform automates the process of recruiting, training, and managing the workforce. We are the go-to platform for enterprises having completed 35million+ gigs with us in 3.5 years since inception.
We were YourStory’s TECH30 2019 startups. GigIndia has raised over ₹9 Crores from leading VCs and marquee angels like S Ramadorai (Ex-CEO, TCS) & Kiran Deshpande (Ex-CEO, Tech Mahindra.
What we’d like to see:
A Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and lead the hiring strategy to attract talent and work closely with the business leaders to drive business strategy across the organization. Proven experience in strategic talent sourcing, recruitment, networking, and creating strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Proactively source and create talent pools of potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms, referrals, and other channels)
- Plan assessment strategy for open roles and set interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Ensure successful onboarding and induction of new recruits
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Partner with business leaders to forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Build strategies to ensure positive candidate experience and to foster long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
You must have:
- 2-5 years of prior recruitment experience
- Strong decision-making and prioritization ability
- You will be a boolean search master with experience on multiple sourcing platforms (Linkedin, Cutshort, Angel List, IIMjobs, etc)
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver within strict deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication
It would be nice if you have:
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful recruitment strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Exposure to the startup environment
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals
- Desire to outperform in professional areas
You would love to be a GigIndian because you get:
- A culture for innovation that gives you the prowess to create, make and innovate
- Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
- A pretty unique & competitive culture with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance