4+yrs of experience
Very Good Communication
Good Presentation skills
Overall HR function
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
Roles & Responsibilities
New Hire Orientation
HRIS to manage Leaves, Attendance & Payroll Processing.
Talent Acquisition and Management
Employee Relations and Grievances
Reporting observations to Senior Management for necessary action
Policies and Procedure
Performance Management System
Managing finance and creators payment
JOB Description :
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Handle Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies
- Handle Skip level meetings
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Effective Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Screening and shortlisting resumes, taking Telephonic interviews.
- Preparation of daily, MIS Reports of Hiring status.
- Managing end to end recruitment and selection process
- Coordination with HR Team with respect to interviews, joining.
- Follow up with the candidates till the candidate joined..
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication Skills
- Independent Thinker
Role: US IT Recruiter - Freshers/Trainees
Experience: 0-6 months
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each of the requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Candidate must have good communication skill
- He/she must have a good attitude
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high- paced, changing the work environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both
- 0-6 months of experience in US Staffing.
- Should be ready to work 80% of the time on W2 recruitment only.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work from office (Hyderabad)
- Experience in using job portals like Career Builder, Dice and LinkedIn would be a plus.
Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Responsibilities will include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles Everything you do will be to promote brand reduce time-to-hire and ensure we attract & retain the best professionals.
• Internalize roles to craft a precise job description, in line with company vision, to attract the best talent
• Engage & nurture candidates to build a robust pipeline by sourcing from various top platforms internal referrals etc
• Drive relationship building with key tech & management campuses
• Effectively screen candidates for technical competencies and job ft via phone screening
• Work with cross functional teams as owner of the recruitment process
• Consult with management to draft a clear candidate scorecard as per desired attributes
• Share offer letters and onboard new hires
• Maintain and update all internal tools including ATS
• Use data for better decision making with aim to reduce time-to-hire
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values unique culture and vision for the future
• 2 to 5 year of technical recruitment experience in India
• BE or Tech or equivalent from a reputed institution, MBA is a plus
• Strong academic record with at least 70% or equivalent in undergraduate/postgraduate is a must
• Ability to understand technical roles and explain job requirements to potential candidates
• A track record of completing end-to-end recruitment cycle
• A trained eye for scanning the best talent pool from their resumes
• Proven history of using innovative ways to communicate with passive candidates
• Expertise in sourcing from various top rated sourcing platforms and working with ATS
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and proactive in seeking solutions
• High level of empathy with outstanding verbal & written communication skills
• Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current organization
• A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
* Should have at least 4 Years prior experience as a HR Manager.
* Should have experience in employee engagement
* Prior software or telecom experience.
* Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
* Experience in the following areas: human resources management, organizational development/change management, process improvement, compensation, staffing.
* Help employees with travel procedures
* Should have handled HR role in organisations of min size of 60+ people.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.