About Goken India
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are adding a Talent Acquisition specialist to our team with the mandate to source top-notch candidates for Niswey. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You will also work on the talent acquisition strategy and work on recruitment initiatives and events.
- Working with internal teams to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites and agencies, job boards, social platforms, etc.
- Managing hiring processes
- Set up the applicant tracking system and process
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes
- Fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Proficiency in HR tools such as HRMSs, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Implement new talent acquisition strategies & support in implementation of existing selection mechanisms.
- Produce and update job specifications and descriptions
- Post job ads on the Various portal, social media channels, and relevant job boards
- Evaluate resumes, cover letters, and job applications
- Adhere to operating budget for recruitment.
- Perform interviews and evaluate the candidates skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain a database to create a candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Follow up with successful candidates and update the companys internal records.
- Be a point of contact between the candidate and the company during the selection process.
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 2+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall India recruitment strategy
development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute
Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and
The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving,
strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering
collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and
building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
Overall Recruiting Strategy for
o Responsible towards the senior leadership in planning, developing,
executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for
o Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of
Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts,
negotiations and effectiveness.
Develop and manage university and external program relationships to
build additional sourcing pipelines.
Oversight over all open roles and health of the pipelines.
Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
o Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related
activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
o Partnering effectively with the Global recruiting team, ensuring
alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
Hiring Manager Relationships
Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a
needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent
Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting
and interviewing practices
Senior Manager Recruitment
Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being
responsible towardsand balancing our needs and expectations with
that of the candidate.
Partnering with theHR team on supportinHiring manager
Educating and enabling managers through the interview framework
Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of
Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the
Provide support on building out job descriptions
Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring
Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience
align with our overall culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
Reporting and Metrics:
Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any
further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate
Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events,
Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of
any referral payments
Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency
relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the
selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels
within and outside the organization
Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring
a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar
position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment
Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Senior Manager Recruitment
Ways of Working
Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
Approach work with a sense of urgency
Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to
deliver on time and within budget
Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent
program /process and management skills
Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between
individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
Exceptional time and priority management skills
Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
Be a collaborative,
US IT Recruiter - JOB DESCRIPTION
Being involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, shortlisting, scheduling follow-up, and joining
Sourcing from job portals, databases, references, and other sources
Validating the resumes based on checklists
Communicating with the candidates with status updates, reference requirement, etc
Maintaining relationships with the candidates to get references and spread networking
Managing consultant relationships. Administering the selection process/procedure effectively in all recruitments, and working toward process improvement
Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: - 3-6 years of relevant experience on IT recruitment.
Different work visas (CPT, OPT, EAD, GC, TN, E3 etc), tax terms (C2C, W2, 1099) and employment types & US geography and different time zone.
Good communication skills to coordinate
Ability to work as a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
Should be self-motivated
Should be analytical and result oriented to complete tasks within timelines
Good presentation skills with strong willingness to take ownership
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Excellent in numbers with good attention to detail
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
Organized, Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
About the job
Company Name : Hunt & Badge Consulting Pvt.Ltd
Work Location : Pearl Chamber, Plot No: 21, 2nd Floor ,Rukmani Nagar, Perumbakkam Main Rd, Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 (Near Global Hospital)
Looking for Passionate Recruiters for our Chennai team. Who are passionate to kick start their career in the Product Tech hiring .
- Recruit and manage a pipeline of candidates
- Source and hire talent across positions in engineering /Product roles
- Strategically utilize job boards, networks, forums, blogs and research methods to source passive candidates
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for hiring at all times
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and High Passion about startup hiring & finding top talent
- Build a world-class team through your dedication to the candidate hiring experience
What we require:
- Minimum 3-7 years direct tech recruitment experience preferably with an Product firm/agency.
- Flexible and ability to work on technical roles Successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience Hiring Practices.
- Self starter with ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Want to learn about startup hiring !! Join us our team!! You will feel the difference why we are far! far! better than others!!
What you will do:
- Sourcing profiles through the various medium like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social Media and Professional Network, etc.
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews.
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective.
- Taking References and building a long-term relationship with candidates.
- Coordinating with candidates and manager, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates.
- Following up with the manager to manage candidate feedback /selection.
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining.
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
What you need to have:
- Ideally, the candidate should be from the IT background, knows the basics latest IT technologies, programming languages.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience full recruitment cycle for for technical roles.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and candidate engagement skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment.
- Self motivated and confident
- Proactive with positive attitude
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technical Recruiter who possesses a strong drive for Bringing Exceptional Tech Talent Onboard.
Recruitment, Headhunting for Middle to Senior Management profiles.
Understanding the Clients Requirements.
Sourcing and Screening profiles through various job portals
Involvement in recruitment process right from the inception to final joining process.
Identify candidates through conventional & innovative sourcing methods
Knowledge of market & industry mapping
Must have experience in hiring in IT domain and software domain
What you’ll do:
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from various platforms
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen various profiles based on various tech stacks
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Tools and Skills Required
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain Tech Job Requirements
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques for high calibre tech talent.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging passive candidates
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed. You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
Hands-on experience with various interview formats and test Assessments.
Minimum 2 tears experience into Tech Recruitment
Must have Technical Background
BTech/BE in Computer Science.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
• Health Memberships
• Sports Subscriptions
• Entertainment Subscriptions
• Key Conferences and Event Passes
• Learning Stipend
• Team Lunches and Parties
• Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!