Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Goken India
- Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Coordinating with the Technical Panels and scheduling for Interviews.
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
- Work towards becoming indispensable to your Hiring Managers by taking a proactive approach to understand their business needs and consistently delivering the appropriate.
- Talent (skill & culture fit) to each requirement.
- Relentlessly approach each search with the singular focus of finding the best talent for every need.
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, full lifecycle role.
- Ability to anticipate organizational problems, changes, and needs, and provide recommendations to stakeholders based on market intelligence to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to drive and tailor your strategies and creatively identify new solutions to resolve challenges.
- The ability to network and build relationships quickly and maintain them while selling company image and opportunities.
- Must possess excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing End To End Recruitment life cycle.
- Sourcing Candidates from Different job boards/sources.
- Screening & scheduling candidates as per JD.
- Negotiation of salaries.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in IT recruitment end to end, from talent sourcing, Phone/Skype interview, Follow up, Interview Schedule coordinating and onboarding
- Solid ability in candidate management
- Good understanding IT Jargons and Concepts
- Hands-on experience using Job portals, LinkedIn and social Media
- Posting jobs in job portals and social media to attract candidates
- Conducting reference check on shortlisted candidates.
- No HR Admin /Operations candidate will get considered.. Only recruiters into IT.
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Note : Looking for immediate Joiner / Work from Office
Update current and design new recruiting procedures and uses data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting tactics
- Gathers market data and landscape for planning hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline
- Is proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- Manages the hiring process and a first-class candidate experience end-to-end,
- Continually develops domain knowledge of the business function
- Handles multiple problems simultaneously with high judgment
- Managing MIS and provide regular reports to the stakeholders.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum5- 6 years of experience in Recruitment in IT sector
- Experience with both high-volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Resourcing the candidates from Naukri portal.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Coordinate with the candidate and reporting manager.
- Follow up of the candidate and update accordingly.
- Prepare data base and update daily work.