Sr. Technical IT Recruiter
Prefers someone local to Bangalore, or okay with any Accion offices at Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai post pandemic,
Complete WFH is also possible for a right candidate
Present Virtual Operations since Covid
Full Time Permanent Opportunity; Okay with CTH model too
- Min of 3 plus years of relevant END-END recruitment experience; Starting from sourcing a candidate till onboarding, maintaing complete rapport
- Worked in fast paced environments, eager to learn new work, passionate about recruitment
- Individual contributor, has good listening skills,
- Smart working
- Thinking out of the way in hiring talent
- Good to have social medial platforms hiring
- Fast Leaner, who has aspirations to grow next level very soon
- Prior experience in hiring Emerging Technologies is a PLUS
- Very good opportunity to hire and recruit candidates only for cutting edge emerging techologies mostly
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
Location - Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities :
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants' abilities and fit the company culture.
- Screen resumes and talks to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Act as a true partner to hiring managers on recruiting and sourcing strategies that help us hire the best talent
- Assist with weekly, monthly Recruitments Dashboards to assess TATs, SLAs, Recruitment Performance
- Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
- Handling end to end Technical Recruitment across various verticals.
- Stakeholder management, client and talent management
- Using Job portals like Naukri, CutShort, Angel List, Linkedin Recruiter, Hyrst, Instahyre, etc for recruitment.
- Preferred candidate:- BE / Btech / BCA / MCA / Mtech / MS or someone from a technical background
- Independently set hiring strategies for both technology and product open positions
- Look after hiring pipeline
- Manage hiring funnel for technology product position
- Be on top of things on each position you are working on regardless of the skill search
- Drive clarity on market and candidate pool for all stakeholders on all positions
- Understand compensation trends across different consumer internet companies
- Ambassador for Candidate Experience
- Hiring for Tech positions and not limited to - backend, mobile(android/iOS), frontend, data science, data engineering, devops, security etc.
- Hiring for Product positions and not limited to - Product Managers, Design, Analytics, Growth
- 2+ years of core recruitment experience required
- Boolean search master
- Experience in a consumer internet/ e-commerce/product/ start-up organization
- Experience with multiple sourcing platforms is a must - Linkedin, Naukri, Hirist, Belong.co, Stackoverflow, Hackerearth, Github etc.
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Fluent communication skills
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
|Junior HR Executive
MBA(HR), MSW(HR), PGDHRM OR any Degree with recruitment experience (Intern or Experience)
|0 - 1 Year|
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Must have full life cycle experience of US Staffing
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Must have strong command on English (oral, written).
- Willing to work in Night Shift Monday to Friday (7.30 PM - 4:30 AM IST).
Job Title: HR EXECUTIVE
No of Vacancies: 03
- An HR Recruiter is responsible for end to end process.
- A recruiter has to screen the resumes as per the requirement, considering the JD.
- Call the candidates and line up for TI & PI Interviews.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Graduation in any stream
- One to three years as an HR.
- Knowledge of different job boards is preferable.
- MBA (HR) is preferable
- Only Female can apply
Work Experience: 2-4 years
Job Timings: 10.00 AM- 7.00 PM (Sunday off)
Hands on experience in sourcing through job portals and referrals.
Good experience in IT or Non IT recruitment .
Willingness & ability to handle end to end recruitment including internal recruitment.
Should be able to handle multiple requirements simultaneously.
Comfortable with niche hiring & critical search assignments.
Interaction with the candidates and briefing them about the requirement.
Experience in handling walk-in drives.
Interaction with the clients.
Maintain all recruitment-related reports and forms
Should have good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Excellent command in verbal and written English.