- Write creative JDs and post/advertise them on various job portals.
- Review and understand technical job requirement and screen the candidates accordingly
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Research new technologies
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Follow up with candidates
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter (3+yrs)
- Knowledge on the technical know how, to screen the candidate initially.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has passion to constantly exceed own quality benchmarks.
About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
Square Yards is India’s largest Real Estate Platform. Founded in 2014, Square Yards has become the category leader in both real estate and mortgage marketplace space. SQY today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD2bn), top 50 in terms of revenue, and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 7 years and is one of the few Indian start ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has a direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5,000 employees across 9 Countries.
Square Yards’ integrated online to offline (O2O) transactional model and positioning as a one-stop-shop for the entire home services model (new homes, resale, rentals, property management, home interiors, property-related services, virtual property viewing ) brings exhaustive supply, demand, and distribution together to tap the highly fragmented real estate market.
Why Square Yards
Multinational company (Global Approach)
Performance & Salary review.
Attractive incentives & mobility across regions
Fast track growth
Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
Position: - TA manager
Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Assist in employee retention and development
Organize and/or attend career fairs, drives or other events
Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills:
Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
Hiring for HR Recruiter - Details
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment where hustle and hunger to learn more, do more, achieve more and #GetMore, is the key to unparalleled growth? Are you someone who believes that a robust business is only led by an army of focused and dedicated rockstars?
Then the company has a super exciting opportunity for you in Talent Acquisition (HR)
the company is the largest Cashback & Coupons site in India, backed my marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & Korea Investment Partners. We are also redefining social commerce with India’s 1st Social Cashback app, and with the launch of the company Store Network in 22 states of India. Well capitalized and with a team of 250 people, the company is looking to chase 10x growth over the next 3 years. This journey could also be a great career move to accelerate your own growth, and we invite you to come learn more about what we are building.
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With the company :
-Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, camaraderie and togetherness.
-Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries and highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
-An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving each employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
-We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
-Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
-Strong hold on hiring for roles like-
-Core requirement for a Recruiter is their ability to really understand what each role entails, educate themselves on the domain, discuss key assessment metrics and screen candidates in line with pre-agreed questions as discussed with hiring managers.
-Should be able to hire across levels for domains like Product, Design, UI, UX, Data analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Performance Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Growth & Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content & Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Community Marketing. Tech hiring a plus.
-Occasional hiring for HR, Finance, Customer Relations, Business Operations.
-Well versed with Naukri, LinkedIn, iimjobs, updazz, and other job boards.
-Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites, social network and personal network.
-Strategic sourcing and ensuring minimal TAT
-Cold Calling Passive Job Seekers
-Extensive Head Hunting and Cold Calling Activity
-Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
-Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
-Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
-Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
-Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
-Using candidate databases to find the right person for the vacancy
-Interacting with managers and closing the requirements
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
-Previous work experience of 3-7 years
-Expected compensation: Within Rs 20 Lakhs per annum
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills
-Candidate must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
-Ability to multi-task and be able to effectively work as a team player
- Connecting with the hiring managers to understand the position based on the job description post
- receiving approved manpower requisition
- Identifying the most effective methods of attracting and hiring right talent
- Implementing best recruitment practices to hire right candidate in shorter time. Publishing open
- positions via job postings on job portals, internal website etc. Drive employee referral program to
- get more referrals
- Working with the recruitment agencies to close most critical and urgent positions
- Searching resumes as per job requirement, conducting first level screening of candidates and
- forwarding relevant ones to the hiring managers
- Seamless coordination between managers and candidates to schedule interviews
- Keeping the candidates informed on the status of their candidature
- Understanding reasons for resume and candidate rejections from manager. Analyzing resumes and
- candidate rejection ratio to improvise the search
- Negotiating with the candidates before making the formal offer. Seeking approval from leaders
- before making a formal offer on email
- Keeping constant touch with the candidate during his notice period till he gets onboard
- Having professional connects with group of HR in similar industry to be upto date all time. Keeping
- self-updated on the hiring market and compensation trend skill wise
- Attends job fair, campus drives and external HR conferences whenever there’s an opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of software technologies & market
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Zeal to learn & grow constantly
- Bachelors/Masters degree in related technical and/or Human Resources
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Partnering with leaders in resource planning, allocation and drafting the manpower plans for the company
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies against the manpower plan requirements
- Direct sourcing covering all sourcing channels - internal mobility, referrals, advertised search, on-line job boards, networking, research, company website and search engines
- Identifying the sources for hiring that are cost efficient, highly effective with fast turnaround time
- Partnering with the business leaders on creating strong assessment mechanisms for recruitment
- Deploying assessment tools in the interviews to ensure that talent that is taken forward is as per org/ business requirements
- Handling all Recruitment operations (Sourcing, interview scheduling, coordination etc)
- Creating regular recruitment reports / trackers to gauge the health of manpower planning and recruitment related processes
- Creating Job Descriptions & specifications with respect to hiring
- Staying connected to consultants, vendors, industry peers & internally with business leaders at all points to ensure relevant and timely information flow
- Gathering real time market intelligence on people, compensation, related trends and movements
- Compensation benchmarking - internal and external
- Handling salary negotiations and ensuring the compensation offered takes into account the market trends and internal parity
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Masters with specialization in HR
- Certification as Assessor
- Awareness of the placement process across Tech and Non-Tech Institutions
- Knowledge of recruitment and assessment tools
- Understanding of competency based assessments
- Exceptional excel skills
- Financial literacy of P&L and balance sheets
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong process orientation
- An inclination for documentation & frameworks
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to multitask
!! Looking for Technical Talent Acquisition Partner !!
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role (preferably from the IT Industry).
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and job portals.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹600,000.00 per year
It's permanently remote.
Urgently required HR Recruiter with below skills :
1. Good comm skill.
2. End to end recruitment
3. Bulk hiring
Male /Female both can apply
Required : Immediate Joiner