Collaborate with business leads/managers, team members, RPO partners, recruitment agencies and other groups to run an effective recruiting unit
- Own planning and achievement of team targets, help team members on aspects like sourcing, quality checks, meeting their goals
- Implement weekly/monthly execution strategies through your team (5-6 members) to provide effective, in-time hires
- Work within predefined recruitment processes, also assess scope for improvement and build new methodologies
- Work on offer-generation, negotiation and post offer follow-up
- Continuously think and implement better candidate engagement practices (pre and post offer)
- Take initiatives to improve offer to join ratio and track necessary data trends
- Prepare team interview coordination plans and manage interviews in and out of Pune
- Work meticulously on ATS adherence and motivate the team to do so
- Work on data gathering, analysing and reporting, fetch meaningful hiring data trends
Required professional and technical expertise:
- Minimum 8 - 12years of experience in recruiting (preferably in IT corporates or Large RPO's)
- Must have worked on niche skills and targeted hiring (headhunting)
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels would be a plus
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead a team
Position - Recruiter & HR
About the role
Identify qualified Tech & Non-tech candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
Proactively interact with potential candidates through various job portals, social media, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Angle list)
Work directly with the founders and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs and strategic roles
Ensuring a good candidate experience during the recruitment process
As our first HR hire, be responsible for some of the other early stage HR functions (Onboarding & Policies).
What are we looking for?
3-5+ years working in the early stage startups or similar organizations
You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
You possess deep employee empathy
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in EdTech & learning.
You have interests outside work, in art, music, cooking, dance or any other similar skill.
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
1. Supporting recruitment activities for Supply Wisdom by screening profiles, interview scheduling, and administering written assessments and aptitude tests
2. Working on social media promotions on hiring positions and headhunting profiles
3. Working as an integral part of team member engagement activities
4. Supporting HR administration on a need basis
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+Years of experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
We are looking for Talent Acquisition specialist at Prasa Infocom & Power Solutions P Ltd
Location- Kothrud Pune
Experience- 2-6 Years
CTC- Best in the industry
Job profile are as below
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Write and proofread job descriptions
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Issuing Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Experience Letter, Warning Letter
- Maintain employees leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees attendance / absenteeism
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company's employees hardcopy & in HRMS system
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Organizing events and employees engagement activities for the employees.
- Coordinate with pre-employment verification for all new on board.
- PF UAN Generation & Activation.
- Generation of ESIC temporary cards for new joiners & creating
- Manage Attendance and Leave records
- Facilitate Performance Management System
- Conduct Exit formalities
- Managing HR Policies and HR Manual
- Need to perform various HR functions like Recruitment, Employee Payroll
- Management, Employee records keeping, Leave Management, Ensure all functions
- are in line with Policies and handle all functions relating to Personnel management.
- Issue offer letter, Appointment letter, preparing salary structure and get it approved.
- Managing all the activities of new employee, joining and on boarding formalities
- Managing full and final settlement process
- Handling all HR Functions
Interested candidate can send CV on mentioned mail id
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
1. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
2. Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
3. Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
4. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
5. BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
6. 3-5 years of recruitment experience in an agency
7. Be a market intel expert for the respective skill sets you hire for and drive insightful discussions around talent availability, forecasting, competitor landscape with recruiters and clients
2. Managing the team and ensuring that your team meets weekly business engagement metrics.
3. Working with the management of NOTES DUNIA to coordinate initiatives (this
involves representing the company and speaking on its behalf).
4. Managing leadership and accountability for your own group.
Skills Required :- Communication , Teamwork , Leadership.
Skills:- Speaks English Fluently, End-to-end recruitment cycle, Exp. 360 degree hiring, Client Lead Generation, Sourcing, CV Screening, Cold Calling, Scheduling Interview, Excellent communication in verbal & written, Job Posting, Emailing, IT/Non-IT Recruitment, Exp. of using Job Portal, Boolean String, Client Relations, Business Development, Listening skills, Teamwork skills, Multitasking skills, Relationship Building skills, Formatting, Employee Relations, Relationship management, Technical Recruiting Negotiation, Have worked with 80% IT & 20% Non-IT requirement.
As a technical recruiter you will help source, screen and ensure we have qualified candidates for a variety of technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
What You'll Do
- Source potential candidates and screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit to company culture
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process
- Coordinate with department heads to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Monthly recruitment reports on the pipelines and satisfaction level of candidates
- Proven work experience as a Technical / Technology Recruiter
- Must be data driven, and able to track, measure and report on all parts of the recruitment funnel
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience in Sourcing, Candidate Management