Instadukan is searching for a Social Media and Community Manager to own and develop our online media presence and construct niche communities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own brands online media channels.
- Develop online media procedures, guide and plans in a joint effort with cross-team efforts.
- Oversee the creation and conveyance of all resources for social
- Drive visibility, engagement, reach and development of all brand online media stages
- Manage paid ads and promoting efforts to drive awareness and engagement
- Develop connections and work together with influencers and content creators
- Monitor everyday online media comments and opinions
- Ensure speedy and successful resolution to negative discussions on online media channels
1. Demonstrated work insight in social media marketing with real results via reach, engagement
2. Deep understtanding of social media platforms
3. The eagerness to work and convey results at a executional level
4. Four year college education in news-casting, correspondences, showcasing or a connected field
5. Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Instadukan researches markets, finds gaps and bridges them with software products.
We build e-commerce products around our core platform enabling businesses to get online, grow and scale at a fraction of the cost.
You should consider working at Instadukan,
- if you wish to build e-commerce products that will bring happiness to millions of people using it
- if you are someone who is(or tries to be) aware of how the products you build will impact people's lives and attempt to positively elevate the lives you touch through your work
- and because we have a startup culture that encourages you to build things and start your own entrepreneurial journey
We work with best in class technologies like React Native, NextJs, Nodejs, Nginx, Redis, ZeroMQ, Docker, etc!
Who are we?
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for auto care based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
GLINTs Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with designers, marketers & business-development teams.
Who are we looking for?
· 1-3 years of experience in Copywriting.
· Work experience in SEO is a must.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Proficient written and verbal skills.
· A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
How will you impact this role?
· Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINTs overall verbal brand
· Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications and SMS
· Help establish word-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
· Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
· Build headlines, sub headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
· Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
· Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new copy as per the same.
· Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
· Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create copy.
As a Senior Content Strategist, you’ll help build a world-class tech platform by creating quality content, strategizing, and growing the marketing team at Cutshort.
- Leverage your business knowledge and storytelling expertise to develop and refine our content plans and projects
- Write content and social media copies
- Manage content production, and end-to-end project management and ensure quality adherence among team members, freelancers, and agencies
- Overlook content calendar management & lead content distribution network
- Strategize & work on brand positioning by bringing more depth to content curation
- Understand customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's brand vision to inspire ideas and content
- Help the team deliver content requests for key stakeholders such as Product, SEO, and Business Development teams.
This role will require:
- 4 to 8 years of prior experience in strategizing and creating content
- Good copywriting skills
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, and proofreading skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and industry
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment
- Prior hands-on experience in leading & scaling teams
- Experience in journalism or related field is good to have
Want to join Netflix/Zomato/Fintech unicorn? Here is why you should consider Cutshort instead
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to build a high-performing marketing team
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- Automation: Work Samples: Screening
- Exploratory Call+ Basic Screening
- Assignment: Screened by Nikunj Verma (our CEO)
- Final Round: Interview with Vikash (our COO)
The work culture at Cutshort:
We believe in:
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&;sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&;sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Managing customer queries and grievances via call, email, and/or other mediums such as Zoko (WhatsApp integration platform)
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting customer satisfaction and feedback to management
- Proactively reaching out to consumers who have given positive feedback but not ordered offering discount codes/incentives to induce the purchase
- Building a community on WhatsApp/ telegram/ FB/ other consumers who are willing to be part of such a group
- Liaising with micro and macro influencers to generate clutter-breaking content for the brand - reels, stories, posts, etc
- Liaising with the PR team to build the brand and increasing awareness using brand evangelists
- Co-ordinating with the brand ambassador team once we get one on board
- Liaising and co-ordinating with agencies as part of the regular branding and marketing initiatives
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to identify issues in the existing system and processes and come up with innovative solutions
- A heavy focus on details
- Strong people connection
- Ability to understand customer concerns with high empathy, and get to resolution with a win-win situation for both the customer and the company
- Ability to build long term relationships with potential customers
- Entrepreneurial ownership
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.