Must have skills required:
* Build the entire SEO strategy and link-building strategy.
* Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
* You should know how to do on-page and off-page tasks which includes RSS feeds, social bookmarking, blog posts, article Submission, PR Submission, Classified Submission.
* Strategies for improving the positions and getting organic traffic.
* Perform comprehensive SEO audits of websites including lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to create an actionable plan for improvement and optimization.
* Analyze off-page, and technical factors of the site and provide recommendations to improve its overall SEO growth and performance.
* Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
* Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
* Experience in Google web traffic, analytics and Microsoft Clarity analytic tool.
* Skilled at off-page optimization and keyword research and analysis.
* Demonstrable knowledge of link building.
* Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
* Proven ability to perform SEO audits and successfully implement site optimization.
* Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools and algorithms, SEO best practices, and competitor news through audience insights and digital analytics.
Must be an immediate joiner
3 to 5 years experience needed
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience. Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimising user funnels. Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Managing the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
- Influencing the direction of our marketing team and the business at large by informing strategy research, innovation, suggesting, testing, and utilizing the latest and greatest approaches and tools in the space.
- Partnering with outside agencies to amplify successes and results
- Optimizing content, site structure, link architecture, and our growing brick & mortar footprint to improve 1st page ranking
- Increasing and constantly iterating the communication streams and alignment cross functionally that ensure SEO efforts are understood, well-supported, and successful at the enterprise level
- Nurturing a world class, engage, and high-performing SEO function & team
- Contributing thought partnership, positive influence, and subject matter expertise to the Marketing leadership team as well as peer groups across the organization
What you need to have:
- MBA - Marketing or in related Stream from good college is preferred. (tier 1 colleges not mandatory)
- 6 - 10 years of success in Marketing with strong track record and technical knowledge of SEO latest practices
- Demonstrated success within B2C/ D2C/ Media/ EdTech/ Fintech/ Ecommerce businesses
- Obvious and insatiable curiosity and learning agility
- Proven agility to move between simultaneous projects, challenges, and priorities
- Experience collaborating across teams, functions, and initiatives
- A strong drive to identify and act on improvement opportunities
- A head for business and a heart for people
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
You are a great fit for this role if you relate deeply with the following expectations:
1. You have 1+ year of prior experience working with an edtech startup.
2. You should be someone who has a curious, analytical and data driven mindset. Someone who is a learning machine and thinks from first principles.
3. You are someone who deeply enjoys working on digital marketing, both from strategic as well as tactical perspective, with a result-obsessed approach.
4. You should have 3+ years of full-stack digital marketing experience across all verticals including Paid Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics. (please note that this means you should have an expertise in each of these channels)
5. You have great copywriting and written communication skills, which you execute with a customer-obsessed mindset.
6. You have a clear history of delivering amazing digital marketing results for your organizations/clients in terms of brand awareness, traffic, leads, customer acquisition & retention in a cost-effective & time-efficient manner.
7. You have developed your own unique and unconventional growth hacks from your experience.
8. You have good experience working on tools like Ahrefs/Semrush, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, OptinMonster, Hotjar, CRO tools, OneSignal etc.
9. You have a deep understanding of digital user journeys and optimized customer funnels.
10. You should be from a Tier 1 Engineering/MBA college in India. (preferred, but not mandatory)